Just Wonderin...

I was reading some threads about how much time people spend on football manager and in a few, I saw some photos of players in the year 2024 and others from years and years ahead. I feel already like i play my game too much and i'm in 2009- only my third season.

So i thought it might be sumthin to do with certain people skipping through weeks and weeks really quickly in order to advance in time faster.

I'd say I spend around 45 mins IRL on about 1 week in FM, from monday to monday with one match on the saturday. So i was just wonderin how long a week/month or watever in FM takes you IRL.

I was reading some threads about how much time people spend on football manager and in a few, I saw some photos of players in the year 2024 and others from years and years ahead. I feel already like i play my game too much and i'm in 2009- only my third season.

So i thought it might be sumthin to do with certain people skipping through weeks and weeks really quickly in order to advance in time faster.

I'd say I spend around 45 mins IRL on about 1 week in FM, from monday to monday with one match on the saturday. So i was just wonderin how long a week/month or watever in FM takes you IRL.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wakko jakko:

I'd say I spend around 45 mins IRL on about 1 week in FM, from monday to monday with one match on the saturday. So i was just wonderin how long a week/month or watever in FM takes you IRL. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same here. I put it down to the crappy speed of my laptop, playing with too much detail (can't help it) and my obsessive attention to detail. Matches usually take around half an hour so the rest of the time when not processing is checking my training, scouting and making sure the players I want to be in the reserves are. If it's a week in the transfer window then it can take anything up to 2 hours if I have a lot of scouting to do.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wakko jakko:

I'd say I spend around 45 mins IRL on about 1 week in FM, </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Given your username is it the youth scouting that takes so long icon_biggrin.gif

Archived