Why was there a RED card for my GK?

http://rapidshare.com/files/273492565/West_Ham_v_Sunderland_GK.pkm.html

Load the match, and watch the minute 71'. Watch it on 2D and tell my why does my GK got a RED CARD? He was in his box.

Thank you

i have to admit that I am too lazy to watch but it could very well have been a wrong call by the ref/linesmen.

The officials do occasionaly make mistakes in the game as in real life.

i have to admit that I am too lazy to watch but it could very well have been a wrong call by the ref/linesmen.

The officials do occasionaly make mistakes in the game as in real life.

That's possible, although what we see is only representative of the match and what actually went on in the match engine isn't always represented exactly. I haven't watched the actual match yet, but if it was a handball then it could be possible that your keeper was outside the area, but the representation of it wasn't 'inch perfect'. I may be wrong.

A long shoot. My GK went to the edge of the box. He take the ball. Nothing happened. Then, he take a long kick, and then came the foul. What was it? The GK handeled the ball. What?

He toke the ball in the edge, no sounds from refere. He take a long kick forwards, and then came the sound from refree. How does he handballed the ball when he was kickin it out?

And if, that should never be a strick RED card. This is a indirekt free-kick, because the GK has the ball, and not the striker. And the maximum for that is a yellow and not a red.

Just watch, and you will see. There is no striker near the GK

The download session is expired now so I havn't seen it but something very similar happened to me once in an older version (05 or 06 I think) of the game. My player knocks it back to the keeper who for some reason picks it up. Should be yellow card and an indirect free-kick but is actually a penalty and a red card. I think its just a mistake in the game programming. Keepers will very rarely pick up a back pass but when they do it isn't treated as a back pass offence but as a handball, even if it is inside the box.

A long shoot. My GK went to the edge of the box. He take the ball. Nothing happened. Then, he take a long kick, and then came the foul. What was it? The GK handeled the ball. What?

He toke the ball in the edge, no sounds from refere. He take a long kick forwards, and then came the sound from refree. How does he handballed the ball when he was kickin it out?

And if, that should never be a strick RED card. This is a indirekt free-kick, because the GK has the ball, and not the striker. And the maximum for that is a yellow and not a red.

Just watch, and you will see. There is no striker near the GK

just watched it- it looked to be on the line- tough call if he was outside or not but it was very harsh regardless.

Just one of those things im afraid

Maybe before his kick from his hands he went over the line, you know, before he released the ball out of both of his hands?

Even so, if such a thing occurred, then that would make it handball, which can be punished by a red card!

ensar13, if you are going to moan about evrything in the game then i suggest you dont play it! Im only going on your last 3 threads, the explanations to which could all perfectly happen IRL.

no baker, i played a full season, but now i am in the second one, and all of this stuff are happening in the second season. And the game changed, I mean the engine.

In the first season, everything was fine. And now, a clearly shoot on gol, if you look the ball is going in the net, but the ball go 5 meter of the goal. My players or from AI, strikers the ball, it hit the upright and go miles away to the sky. Not under an angle, but stright (90° degrees) in the sky.

My striker is going alone straight to the GK, and then he turn left and go back and pass to the middle of the box. Something happen in the second season. Because, everything was fine, and now from no where, there is so confuse in the game.

And that's where I have the 30 times reload, the 8 injuries, and now a NON-red card.

And I am not complain that the game is not fair, but I want to help to make it better in FM10. I just tell a bug, and you are telling me that I should not complain and stop to play the game. Thank you

I agree with Baker simon here, esnar you seem to be like a six year old at a school lunchtime football match. Whenever anything goes wrong for you, you throw a tantrum scream "It's not fair" and run off with the ball. Remember the refs in game are not perfect just like in real life. I point your attention to the Eduardo penalty on Wednesday night in CL quaifiers.

Look, I don't complain about referee decision. Offside or not-offside. Penalty or not. That's not my point. But there is a game engine bug by this red card. If the GK has touched the ball, it's ok, the refree would say that. But, the match is still going, and then, from no where the ref. whistle a foul. When I look at the 3D and 2D the GK didn't pass the line, and if so, then it is a indirekt free-kick. I am not complaining about the red card for me, I am complaining about a bug in the match engine.

Look, I don't complain about referee decision. Offside or not-offside. Penalty or not. That's not my point. But there is a game engine bug by this red card. If the GK has touched the ball, it's ok, the refree would say that. But, the match is still going, and then, from no where the ref. whistle a foul. When I look at the 3D and 2D the GK didn't pass the line, and if so, then it is a indirekt free-kick. I am not complaining about the red card for me, I am complaining about a bug in the match engine.

I watched the match Ensar- its very close to the line but inside or out I cant tell (could have been a referee mistake). But the GK kicked the ball upfield before the ref could whistle. Thats it- maybe a slight delay but nothing worth talking about. It isnt a bug- just a dodgy decision. It happens get over it.

If you read the report it says that the keeper hit the ball with his arm outside the area. It also says it was a very dodgy decision. So before starting to complain you should read the report.

Ow, and when where you gonna upload the ac milan - inter savegame again?

A lot of times with FM the game stops, and it takes you to the tactis screen, where your keeper has a red card, and most of the times you're also about to get a penalty against. Never understood that.

You don't understand what? why it goes to the tactics screen when the other team is about to have a penalty? That would be because there is a pause in the game as the ball is out of play and you are given the chance to make a substitution just like any other red card, you also have to have agk on the field which means you either have to make a substitution or put an outfield player in goals.

I watched the match Ensar- its very close to the line but inside or out I cant tell (could have been a referee mistake). But the GK kicked the ball upfield before the ref could whistle. Thats it- maybe a slight delay but nothing worth talking about. It isnt a bug- just a dodgy decision. It happens get over it.

OK :D hehe, I will get over it. I will write a letter in the game to UEFA, to complain about the refree. Celtic did that with Eduardo, so will I :D

hehe

If you read the report it says that the keeper hit the ball with his arm outside the area. It also says it was a very dodgy decision. So before starting to complain you should read the report.

Ow, and when where you gonna upload the ac milan - inter savegame again?

like I said, I have him on USB stick, and this week I go to a friend of me, and will upload him.

And yes, I won the match after 36 loads. I was a better team, attacked the whole match (for some reason my strikers are shooting the GK and not the goal) they equalise in 60', 1:1, but on the penalty shoot out I had my best shooter team. And I won 5:4 :)

But it is not my point to win, but to say, that even you are a better team, the game don't let you win that one. Why? no idea. Maybe it has with my instalation, with my save game (one problem is, I am telling my board room since 3 months that I want a better youth facility, and they answer: they will invest in this, but nothing happening. Because, when I tell once more, after 2 weeks, they answer the same. I tell some of my players what to learn, and sometimes I get no answer from them)

OK :D hehe, I will get over it. I will write a letter in the game to UEFA, to complain about the refree. Celtic did that with Eduardo, so will I :D

hehe

:D

Im glad you took that well, just read over my last post and I realised that I was a bit harsh:o

sorry

Archived