Nice touch on FM I just realised.

I had a waterlogged pitch cause a real pile-up of fixtures at the end of my last season. I wouldn't have minded so much but it was in Spain in April. Never had it happen in Britain.

Were you mainly on the plains?

I'm currently managing Blyth Spartans and this has happened 3 times in relatively short succession (I'm in my 2nd season). It is a nice touch. My pitch condition is pretty dreadful (getting relaid at end of season) and it has a muddy brown appearance, like a bog!

Are there clubs that suffer from water-logged pitches more than others?

For example, I would expect Torquay to get more postponemnt's than Athletico Madrid?

Yep. Lower league clubs get more postponements than top league clubs because they don't have as much money so they can't afford to realy the pitch.

For example, I would expect Torquay to get more postponemnt's than Athletico Madrid?

Really? Wow, I thought Athletico Madrid, would of had more postponements due to a waterlogged pitch due to the really bad weather over in Madrid.

Jeez.

Really? Wow, I thought Athletico Madrid, would of had more postponements due to a waterlogged pitch due to the really bad weather over in Madrid.

Jeez.

Is there really any need for you to add constant sarcasm to so many threads TomHAVFC? This must be the fifth or sixth sarcastic (in a negative way) post I have seen from you.

What is the need for it, surely you can think of something nicer or more constructive than the above babble, or do you just have a personality disorder?

Archived