Unrealistic and Needs to be sorted

Well it's kind of understandable, given it's Real Madrid we're talking about here. Don't forget, this is the team that sacked a double European Cup-winning manager for no apparent reason, then sacked title-winning Fabio Capello because, as the president said, "he's not what we're looking for".. ..Erm, what???

You'd rather be unsuccessful? :confused:

• 1 month later...

I remember in one of my games, Wilson Palacios started being pinged around the top clubs in Europe for ridiculous money. Real Madrid bought him for about 30 million, he played about 5 games, and then Arsenal paid 48 million for him. Then he went to Inter for 30 million again. He wasn't even that good.

Well it's kind of understandable, given it's Real Madrid we're talking about here. Don't forget, this is the team that sacked a double European Cup-winning manager for no apparent reason, then sacked title-winning Fabio Capello because, as the president said, "he's not what we're looking for".. ..Erm, what???

You'd rather be unsuccessful? :confused:

same sort of thing that happened at inter milan lol. Lets get rid of the manager whos won 6 league titles in a row for someone who will do the same but we will pay him more wages!?

This does really annoy me there must be some way SI can sort this as its a big part of football transfers and there is still a long way to go before they are realistic. It starts to taint the realism of the game the further you get in :thdn:

It's not unrealistic. It's Real Madrid.

it is totally unrealistic.

it's never happened in the history of world football, not even with madrid, yet it happens in all of my saves.

the transfer system on FM is broken.

fact.

i'm sure it'll be better in FM10.

It was just as bad in 08 and then, supposedly, they ripped it out and rewrote it, but the same problems occurred.

i remember seeing different sorts of issues though.

in 09 there are too many big transfers for individual players and as someone mentioned young players have too many clubs early on because the AI can spot their PA too easily.

it ruins the game.

The only improvement I seen to transfers in 09 was it was no longer impossible to sell players.

but a knock on of this is that there is TOO MUCH transfer activity.

they fixed one problem but introduced another.

it's a difficult one.

i remember seeing different sorts of issues though.

in 09 there are too many big transfers for individual players and as someone mentioned young players have too many clubs early on because the AI can spot their PA too easily.

it ruins the game.

I'm not disagreeing with you, i'm just less optimistic that it will be sorted for 10.

Archived