Are You a Legend?

I have recently been made a legend at Gateshead following sucessive promotions to the Premier League and winning the title in the 3rd season in the top flight.

I wondered who else has achieved 'Legend' status on the club info screen, if so who is the club is and what have you achieved to obtain this status?

Yes, this chap with Zenit has done well.

I am sure many people have done it, but wondered under what circumstances and how long it took them.

Additionally, I have never seen anyone achieve Icon status, would be interested to see if anyone has...

Additionally, I have never seen anyone achieve Icon status, would be interested to see if anyone has...

Isn't legend better than icon?

And yes I am legend... though the fans took a bloomin' long time recognising it! took me from 2008 to 2022 and various titles and trophies for them to even acknowledge me at all...

I have recently been made a legend at Gateshead following sucessive promotions to the Premier League and winning the title in the 3rd season in the top flight.

I wondered who else has achieved 'Legend' status on the club info screen, if so who is the club is and what have you achieved to obtain this status?

Great to see it actually is possible to become a legend but you in particular must've done some serious editing or something to gain so many successive promotions. Job well done!

So your "Legend" status sure comes with a pinch of salt.

But hey, each to their own, right?

Great to see it actually is possible to become a legend but you in particular must've done some serious editing or something to gain so many successive promotions. Job well done!

So your "Legend" status sure comes with a pinch of salt.

But hey, each to their own, right?

Think thats abit unneeded. There's no evidence he edited.

4 Premier League titles,2 FA Cups,2 Carling Cups, 2 Champions Leagues and a UEFA Cup and im still now favored personnel with Man City when some of the players ive bought are!

Absolutely sucks:(

Yeah, it's definitely much harder with a bigger club. Similar records to yours Jim99 with Fiorentina, Tottenham, Man Utd and never been a Legend.

And yes, it does look like Icon is always bypassed. Still, not many people coming forward, must be some LLM who have taken their team to the title out there?

It's actually easier to achieve promotions on the bounce than picking up a mid-table side in the same division and trying to do it.

I didn't grab consecutive promotions on my Ternana game but it was once every two years. Generally as long as your signings fit together well, you have a chance.

Still, Serie C1/B to Serie A 3rd place in 9 seasons, with 2 UEFA Cup wins in succession, and I'm not even favoured personnel ^^

Each season I guess I had 50% players from the previous year, and 50% new, better signings. I did get the feeling that I was on a roll, particularly in Legue 2, 1 and the Championship as I didn't think I would go up at the start of the season. My attendences grew nicely too, but didn't really sell out every game in my 12,000 stadium until the prem days.

Archived