Thanks a bunch SI

Currently in a match with Zenit fourth season and one of my players has got injured. Now due to the 6+5 rule in Russia I cannot replace him as I have no Russian players on the bench, this has happened before and normally I just continue with the 10 men. However a message keeps popping up saying I still have an injured player on the pitch, I simply cant do anything I'm in a paradox.

So I would just like to say thank you to SI for ruining the best game I have ever had. And before anyone says just load up till the last save it's almost more than a season ago as I left my computer on all night :(.

You never used to be able to go on holiday during a match.

And if you are allowed to, then that is ridiculous as you wouldn't see a manager walk out halfway through a match for a holiday.

Well, I classify it as different to a holiday, although I know Nigel Clough walked out of a Derby game near the end of it when they were playing carp.

A tad unrealistic, but I use it quite a lot, get through the game quicker, and the match engine is rather jumpy for me, so I prefer not watching.

I can and have done plenty of times.

Usually if my team decides to be rubbish, so I exit TV View, and go on holiday for 1 day.

You know, that just gave me a mental picture of Sir Alex Ferguson, waving his arms in disgust, spitting out the chewing gum and trudging off down the touchline...

...good job he waited until half-time today eh!! ;)

You know, that just gave me a mental picture of Sir Alex Ferguson, waving his arms in disgust, spitting out the chewing gum and trudging off down the touchline...

...good job he waited until half-time today eh!! ;)

That would be amazing. Unfortunately it will never happen, as Ferguson is the master of getting an amazing second half display out of teams.

Archived