Saturday's All Nighter Thread

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stupid starting it before 8 imo. Should be 10 at the earliest.

Something I agree with - it hardly counts as night time now, does it? :p

Or how about just having 1 all nighter thread? Would make it a lot easier than having a new one every night surely

I don't agree with this tbh. I've never really posted in all-night threads but I'm of the opinion that having a new thread every night attracts more interest and keeps it fresh. Now I know not everyone will agree with me on this but there you go.

I don't agree with this tbh. I've never really posted in all-night threads but I'm of the opinion that having a new thread every night attracts more interest and keeps it fresh. Now I know not everyone will agree with me on this but there you go.

Fair enough. Personally, I would prefer to see it all in the one thread, just makes more sense to me for it to be that way

Or how about just having 1 all nighter thread? Would make it a lot easier than having a new one every night surely

I don't think it hurts to have more than one, it's nice to have a thread just for conversation for one night. But it is for the night, not 8 o clock.

Fair enough. Personally, I would prefer to see it all in the one thread, just makes more sense to me for it to be that way

I know what you mean. I just think that if a fresh thread is started, more people will be inclined to post rather than the same people all the time.

I know what you mean. I just think that if a fresh thread is started, more people will be inclined to post rather than the same people all the time.

I guess that does make sense. I'll just gather up my opinions and get my coat :thup:

:D

I should be taking part tonight... saving for a new graphics card so im only going to the pub tomorrow instead of all weekend.

Finished my 1st season as Rangers last night, won the SPL by 2 points, won the league cup and scottish cup against Hibs and Hearts respectively.

Looking forward to defending my title tonight... though im having trouble finding an AMR, WBR and WBL. £12m to spend and £348k per month to spend on wages.

GTA4's getting a play through first though.

Coming into the last part of the season for me. 8 games left and it looks as if the title is Chelsea's as I've fallen off the pace with some silly results.

Losing 1 - 0 in the last minute for two consectutive games;

Blackburn away

Portsmouth away

Man United managed to leap-frog me into second because of this.

Just managed to beat Fiorentina 2 - 1 at home with a Fernando Torres brace, Gilardinho managed to get one back which could be troublesome :(

I've never won a trophy in my first season but heres hoping Chelsea slip up. :)

They would be a good club then. SPL get's boring if you are one of the big boys but Celtic could be a good place to start off and get a few trophies before moving on ;)

Croatia Away now, Terry is most likely out and Ferdinand is a doubt! Typical.

2-0 up after 40 minutes.

James

Richards Ferdinand Jagielka A.Cole

Beckham Lampard Gerrard J.Cole

Heskey Rooney

1-0 - David Beckham 30 yard free kick!

2-0 - Agbonlahor after Heskey got injured.

Good game so far!

Might do an all-nighter tonight, after MOTD. Here's my career so far, started off as unemployed:

Season	Team		Country		League			Position	Notes/Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2008/09	Hyde United	England		Blue Square North	8th		Record High Finish
2009/10	Hyde United	England		Blue Square North	6th		Record High Finish
2010/11	Hyde United	England		Blue Square North	5th		Record High Finish, Lost in Play-Off Semi-Final.
2011/12	Hyde United	England		Blue Square North	9th		-
2012/13	Hyde United	England		Blue Square North	1st		BSN Champions, Record High Finish, Manager of The Season.

Finally got Hyde promoted after 5 seasons trying! Bring on the BSP!

Archived