Suggestion: Buy player with loan back option

firstly hello to all.

My advice would be that if i want to buy a player , and offer him a deal that he stay at that club for a amount of time on loan and then come to my club because in this 920 when u sing a player u cannot send him to loan.

thanks to all

I suppose you missed this at the top:

Suggestions for future versions

Individual ideas on one subject should be posted in their own topic. Please name your topics sensibly and give an indication of what it is about. If you want to list ideas then please use this Wishlist topic.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=24018

I'm not sure how's that relevant, it appears to be just the one idea and it's posted in it's own topic.

firstly hello to all.

My advice would be that if i want to buy a player , and offer him a deal that he stay at that club for a amount of time on loan and then come to my club because in this 920 when u sing a player u cannot send him to loan.

thanks to all

That's not true. I regularly buy youngsters (17 years old) and send them on loan right away. Usually to my feeder clubs, or I offer them to teams for loan. I always manage to send them on loan.

That's not true. I regularly buy youngsters (17 years old) and send them on loan right away. Usually to my feeder clubs, or I offer them to teams for loan. I always manage to send them on loan.

but my advice exist in real world, example Adem Ljajic from Partizan to Man UTD, he is Man UTD player but he plays in Serbia.

Of course that's possible.

But the suggestion is to leave the player where he is already, as part of the transfer agreement.

And that would be a step forward :thup:

I'm not sure how's that relevant, it appears to be just the one idea and it's posted in it's own topic.

Other than being a duplicate suggestion the thread title isn't very informative.

I don't know how often this happens in real life to warrant being in game, and I probably wouldn't use the feature myself. But it wouldn't be a bad addition.

Doesnt letting the transfer happen at the end of the season doing the exact same thing?

it does if u want a player at the end of season , but i want a player after 2,3,4 years when he get enough expirience.

• SI Staff
I suppose you missed this at the top:

Suggestions for future versions

Individual ideas on one subject should be posted in their own topic. Please name your topics sensibly and give an indication of what it is about. If you want to list ideas then please use this Wishlist topic.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=24018

Please don't post that sort of thing. It's encouraged that single ideas are posted in their own topic.

Isn't it technically against the FA rules? I thought it was and the clubs that do it get around it by buying the player and then agreeing the loan deal seperately.

I suppose it should be in the game as feeder and parent clubs are against the FA rules and they are in.

Archived