FM09 - Best Youth Teams In The Game - Top 2 leagues of all countries-Good For Regens!

bazblock

PLEASE WHEN YOU USE THIS THREAD

CAN YOU POST SCREEN SHOTS OF YOUTH PLAYERS YOU FIND FROM THESE CLUBS

TO KEEP THIS THREAD ACTIVE

Hello Everyone,

Following on from the thread i made last year with a list of best youth teams in game, heres the new updated one for FM 09 as promised (THIS TIME WITH TOP 2 LEAGUES) ...

This list can be used to find the best regens every year. I have also included media predictions (in brackets) for those who want to start a game with a good set up already there.

TEAMS WITH STATE OF THE ART YOUTH FACILITIES -

ARGENTINA 1ST - RIVER (2nd)

BRAZIL 1ST - CRUZEIRO (2ND) , FLAMENGO (4TH) , FLUMINENSE (7TH) , GREMIO (3RD) , SANTOS (6TH)

ENGLAND 1ST - MAN U (1ST)

FRANCE 1ST - AUXERRE (16TH) , STADE RANNAIS (5TH)

ITALY 1ST - JUVENTUS (2ND)

MEXICO 1ST - ATLANTE (13TH) , ATLAS (5TH) , PUMAS (7TH)

MEXICO 2ND - ACADEMICOS (17TH) , POTROS CHETUMAL (27TH) , PUMAS MORELOS (22ND)

SPAIN 1ST - BARCELONA (1ST)

TEAMS WITH EXCELLENT YOUTH FACILITIES

ARGENTINA 1ST - ARGENTINOS (8TH) , BANFIELD (14TH) , BOCA (1ST) , CENTAL (15TH) , LANUS (7TH) , NEWELLS (9TH) , VELEZ (6TH)

BELARUS 1ST - BATE (1ST) , DINAMO BREST (10TH) , DINAMO MINSK (5TH) , DNEPR MOGILEV (12TH)

BRAZIL 1ST - ATLETICO MINEIRO (10TH) , ATLETICO PARANAENSE (12TH) , INTERNACIONAL (8TH) , PALMEIRAS (5TH) , SAU PAULO (1ST) , VASCO (11TH) , VITORIA (16TH)

BRAZIL 2ND - BAHIA (9TH) , CORINTHIANS (1ST)

CZECH 1ST - BANIK OSTRAVA (3RD) , SLAVIA PRAGUE (2ND) , SPARTA PRAGUE (1ST)

CZECH 2ND - SPARTA PRAGUE B (11TH)

DENMARK 2ND - HVIDOVRE (13TH)

ENGLAND 1ST - ARSENAL (3RD) , ASTON VILLA (7TH) , LIVERPOOL (4TH) , MIDDLESBROUGH (13TH) , TOTTENHAM (9TH) , WESTHAM (10TH)

ENGLAND 2ND - DERBY (4TH) , IPSWICH (8TH) , SOUTHAMPTON (19TH) , WOLVES (6TH)

FRANCE 1ST - BORDEAUX (3RD) , SOCHAUX (14TH) , LYON (1ST)

FRANCE 2ND - GUINGAMP (11TH) , METZ (2ND) , MONTPELLIER HERAULT (6TH)

GERMAN 1ST - DORTMUND (11TH) , BAYERN (1ST) , GLADBACH (15TH) , HERTHA (9TH) , HOFFENHEIM (12TH) , KOLN (13TH) , LEVERKUSEN (5TH) , STUTTGART (6TH)

GERMAN 2ND - 1860 MUNCHEN (9TH) , FREIBURG (5TH)

HOLLAND 1ST - AJAX (2ND) , FEYENOORD (4TH) , PSV (1ST)

ITALY 1ST - ATLANTA (12TH) , INTER (1ST) , ROMA (3RD) , SAMPADORIA (6TH)

ITALY 2ND - PIACENZA (14TH)

MEXICO 1ST - CHIVAS (2ND) , CRUZ AZUL (4TH) , PACHUCA (3RD)

MEXICO 2ND - HIDALGO (11TH) , TAPATIO (14TH)

PORTUGAL 1ST - SPORTING (2ND)

SCOTTLAND 1ST - CELTIC (1ST) , HAMILTON (11TH) , HIBERNIAN (6TH) , RANGERS (2ND)

SOUTH AFRICA 1ST - BIDVEST WITS (13TH) , GOLDEN ARROWS (10TH)

SOUTH AFRICA 2ND (INLAND) - JOMO COSMOS (1ST)

SPAIN 1ST - AT.MADRID (5TH) , ATHLETIC (11TH) , ESPANYOL (10TH) , R.MADRID (1ST) , SEVILLA (3RD)

SPAIN 2ND - MURCIA (4TH) , SEVILLA ATLETICO (16TH)

SWEDEN 1ST - BROMMAPOJKARNA (16TH)

TURKEY 1ST - BURSASPOR (12TH) , GALATASARY (1ST) , GENCLERBIRLIGI (15TH) , HACETTEPE (13TH) , TRABZONSPOR (4TH)

USA - CHIVAS USA , LOS ANGELES , NEW YORK

UKRAINIAN 1ST - DINAMO KIEV (2ND) , METALURG ZP (9TH) , SHAKHTAR (1ST)

UKRAINIAN 2ND - DINAMO 2 KIEV (3RD)

URUGUAY 1ST - DANUBIO (4TH) , DEFENSOR SPORTING (3RD)

Right thats the lot! Hope you enjoy and that this list is helpful to you all!!!

Please feel free to comment

bazblock

Manchester City have state of the art youth facilities and regularily win their league and FA Youth Cup just as in real life.

wen i went through every team in ever league on patch 9.0.3 .... didnt say they had state of art or excellent

Guest roberto922

God knows why they didn't give Finch Farm state of the art or at lease excellent youth facilities :|

Otherwise, good list

Guest roberto922

Or they come to Europe and end up in reserve teams :| Theres been some successes though (Marquez, Geovanni etc.)

Could you please correct Flamengo's name?

It is spelled with an "e" in your post.

Btw, it is very interesting how some clubs in Brazil like Flamengo and Corinthians really don't have a "state of the art" young system structure but yet manage to produce so many incredible players - which kind of makes the case that is not only money that make your youth system work.

Having said that, there are teams in Brazil like Fluminense and Sao Paulo who invested a lot in theirs through the years.

Cheers,

Tele

Btw, it is very interesting how some clubs in Brazil like Flamengo and Corinthians really don't have a "state of the art" young system structure but yet manage to produce so many incredible players - which kind of makes the case that is not only money that make your youth system work.

Having said that, there are teams in Brazil like Fluminense and Sao Paulo who invested a lot in theirs through the years.

Cheers,

Tele

That is because club and league reputation have input in newgen development as-well. Corinthians always produce good newgens on my saves, as do São Paulo and Internacional. In fact most of the Brazilian sides produce good or quality newgens.

2013 in my Barcelona game and none of those clubs have created any good youth kids :)

Argentina is gonna suffer once the current crop of Messi, Fazio, Ustari etc all retire. There's simply no good kids coming through.

2013 in my Barcelona game and none of those clubs have created any good youth kids :)

Argentina is gonna suffer once the current crop of Messi, Fazio, Ustari etc all retire. There's simply no good kids coming through.

I find that's true of all countries whose leagues you don't have loaded.

I find that's true of all countries whose leagues you don't have loaded.

Yep, quite sad really. Powerhouses like Brazil and Argentina will fade away in my game eventually and Germany (who have around 60-70% of future wonderkids in my game) will dominate!

I must admit, i'm not particularly happy about the list of 'state of the art youth facilities' teams. How can 7(!) of the top 17 youth facilities in the world be attributed to Mexico?! Yet Ajax, with arguably the best youth system in the world, are deemed to have only 'excellent' youth facilities. Similarly, the consistently high quality of Argentinian youngsters has resulted in only one team having 'state of the art'. I know in-game it probably doesn't make a huge difference, but its still the principal of it.

On a similar note, what top class players have Auxerre and Stade Rennais produced to be deemed 'state of the art'? They may well have produced alot of good players so i'm willing to accept a floor in my own knowledge if proven so.

State of the art facilities is in relation with infrastructure not just reputation or how they produce players, Auxerre and Stade Rennais are known to produce very good French youngsters add to the fact France as a footballing’ nation has one of the best national youth academy structures with Clairefontaine and the mini Clairefontaine's dotted around the country I think it’s fairly clear to see how they might have state of the art status.

I think you might want to choose a different nation of teams then the French clubs to pick on if you want to rant about who should or shouldn't have state of the art facilities. :thup:

Just a question on this really, probably goes without saying but here we go.....

Is improving the youth facilities ACTUALLY worth it on the game????

I know you can request it from the board but if you get it granted do you see a marked improvement in your youth players that come through?

I only ask because I've never even considered requesting it in the past but if it does make a difference I might have a crack at it in the future.

State of the art facilities is in relation with infrastructure not just reputation or how they produce players, Auxerre and Stade Rennais are known to produce very good French youngsters add to the fact France as a footballing’ nation has one of the best national youth academy structures with Clairefontaine and the mini Clairefontaine's dotted around the country I think it’s fairly clear to see how they might have state of the art status.

I think you might want to choose a different nation of teams then the French clubs to pick on if you want to rant about who should or shouldn't have state of the art facilities. :thup:

Well as i said, my reference to Auxerre and Stade Rennais was out of interest rather than having a 'rant'. But thanks for providing all those examples of players they've produced to answer my question and prove your point :thup:

Just to make it clear, i am in no way saying that France don't produce world-class players, of course they do. My point was that i was intrigued as to how specifically Auxerre and Stade Rennais were deemed to be among the best in the world.

• 1 month later...
I believe it does affect the PA of your youth players, so yeah - try to improve your youth facilities as much as you can, basically once per season (I guess).

i believe it also helps how many of the better regens you get rather than just 1 or so with good facilities you might get 3/4 with state of art

• 2 weeks later...
Just a quick question,

Can you make a small club with adequete youth facillities change into club with state of the art facillities?

I.e Through board requests & a fair bit of money,

Thanks

Over a prolonged time period, yes I think it might be possible. Not really 100% on that though.

• 2 weeks later...
Is it just me or does the quality of regens at say Manchester United drop when you are the manager there?

no i totally agree i was at arsenal for 4 seasons and didn't produce 1 even half decent regen and now ive been at celtic for 2 seasons i havent produced a regen half decent for the SPL :eek:

• 3 weeks later...

hasn't it been said before that certain teams & countries are hardcoded to recieve better regens inspite of facilities etc...

i.e. man utd with state of the art facilities will get better regens than most other temas with state of the art facilities because its hardcoded into the game that way.....?

hasn't it been said before that certain teams & countries are hardcoded to recieve better regens inspite of facilities etc...

i.e. man utd with state of the art facilities will get better regens than most other temas with state of the art facilities because its hardcoded into the game that way.....?

doubt it cause ive read posts by alot of people who play as man u saying that they never seem to preduce good regens

Is it true then that you only get good regens in leagues you have loaded? I have a game on large database with "all players loaded" from the main European countires but I only actually have the English leagues activated.

Does this mean there will be very few quality regens produced outside of England?

Is it true then that you only get good regens in leagues you have loaded? I have a game on large database with "all players loaded" from the main European countires but I only actually have the English leagues activated.

Does this mean there will be very few quality regens produced outside of England?

No you can/still get good newgens from elsewhere; just some might take a little while. :thup:

• 1 month later...
What is the best way of finding good regens? I think scouting takes too long and before your scouts find these players they already sign contracts with their clubs.

Just facts of life really....Best way ive found is by staying at one club for an extended period of time, so you can have a scouting knowledge at least 80% full. If your successful you'l be able to have a fair amount of scouts and best way to keep on top is have 2 scouts roaming one big area.....So get 2 of your scouts with highest attribute in Scouting player potential in South America

Just like in real life you dont get to see every player before they sign contracts....When your scouting knowledge is at 100% id imagine you'd have chance then but not with anything below.

Archived