Football Manager Wiki

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No I can't delete pages. Over the next week or so, i'll sort out the club guides and make FM09 pages and categories and have the current information are general pages for the clubs including the new links for the FM09 pages near the top of each 'new' club guide. If anyone is confused by this let me know.

Yap, that'd be great thanks. I don't think the current layout is great tbqh (although admittedly I wouldn't be able to make anything better).

Can't remember if I mentioned this earlier, but I had a whack at it a few days ago. Absolutely terrible :thdn:

You still going to knock up a design Rob?

Oh, and does anyone have any suggestions as to what we should do with the free merchandise we get? I had made an arrangement with someone to have the competition linked to the forums, but it never really followed though.

You mean put 'competitions' in the sidebar and then when you click it there's no details on the actual competition? Don't think we should do that. If we're going to go ahead with putting the competitions thing in the sidebar we need to have some kind of prize on offer imo.

It's up now - I figured out a way of getting around using up our bandwith for the podcasts.

Also:

You may have spotted the featured fansite box that now appears on the FM website homepage.

Every week (or 2) I will rotate the featured fansite and also run a news story on that website. There'll be an overview of what that website does, what it offers, why it's unique to the scene with a short Q&A section with the site's webmasters

We should be the featured site in six weeks time. I was late signing up so we're near the bottom of the list :(

I'm making sure that each team has a main club page with latest squad and ins/outs from this summer IRL. Also linking off each is a link to each club guide that we have permission for. I've done about 1/4 of them and will try to get it sorted before FM10 comes out.

Just seen we are the 6th biggest thread in GD!

5,532 posts - Known issues and solutions - FAQ

4,841 posts - Wishlist: What you would like to see in future versions of the game. All 'list' ideas in here.

4,419 posts - The Official Waiting For The Mac Patch Thread

4,398 posts - These forums

3,574 posts - All-Nighter Thread!! [Player Naming]

are the only ones above us. We are considerably higher than the 7th, which is 1,784 posts and is Demo and system specs.

We have 2,934 posts in here.

Hi.. I was taking a look at the wiki and it looks very good.. If you need help i can give you some details about portuguese leagues, teams and players..

If you want to add information yourself, you have to sign up to the site. If you don't want to do that, you could pass on the details to any other wiki editors and we'll put it up for you. If you have any trouble writing up details let me know as well :)

*awakes from a long sleep* :D

Seeing as we are going to be on the fansite feature in a couple of weeks, I think we need to get some activity on the wiki to make it look like we are still improving it even more, so I am back to work on it.

Apologies Alan on the podcast thing, I forgot (kind of :D) and am not totally sure what you want putting up.

Would an article called like Podcast #1 or whatever you want it called, and then just some info from the podcast in it be okay?

Just look at the podcast thread and see if there's any talk about a new feature announced. If there is, then add it to the list on the FM10 page. If there isn't, well then obviously there was nothing worth mentioning revealed in the podcast.

I don't think you need to go into detail about what the podcast was about, wouldnt be worth the effort imo.

Seeing as we are going to be on the fansite feature in a couple of weeks, I think we need to get some activity on the wiki to make it look like we are still improving it even more, so I am back to work on it.

Good idea. I suppose now would be a good idea to ask you guys what you feel needs expanding on now? Seeing that nothing's going on at the moment..

Any ideas?

Archived