Football Manager Wiki

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you a Tottenham fan (going off your username)? If so, does the Tottenham main page have the up-to-date squad?

Yes it is up-to-date.

Are the players supposed to have individual profiles via the links? No-one of them (from the few I tested) seem to have a profile! The links in them suggests they should have profiles.

Once there is a page on the player the link that is currently red will turn to a blue link. Can't remember how many are blue links in the Spurs squad without looking but I don't think there is many (Button may be the only one).

Why Button of all people? He's just a youth Goalkeeper! :D

He was on loan at Crewe earlier this season and i've some of the profiles for those players who've played for Crewe this season.

Button may have to play now tottenhamfmo7 due to today's incident.

On-topic: Is there a way to make the category of players for a club be on the main club page instead of in the player profiles page without having it as a sub-category?

Yeah, sure :thup: (you won't be very good though, as you'll be at Harpenden :-D)

Btw, is that your real surname? If so, it's fantastic!

Cheers:)

EDIT: Oh, and as you can see it on coaches;

DOB -

City of birth -

And, if you want, favorite clubs, players, etc? Not essential, up to you. :)

I can make any of the above up if ya like :thup:

First of all, apologies that i haven't put up a Wycombe article at all yet :( I've been swamped with coursework, GCSE Exams and the like over the past month, along with being ill and several trips with school, meaning i've hardly had time to load up FM! And when i have had time, i've been playing 09 to try and complete the Danny Roberts Challenge with Bernard Brennan!

Secondly, Jammy could you enter me as a Coach with the following details please:

Name: Tom Beckford

DOB: 20/09/93 (Don't hesitate to change the year to make it a bit more realistic!)

Birthplace: High Wycombe, England

Favourite Clubs: Wycombe Wanderers, FC United of Manchester

Cheers :thup:

• 2 weeks later...

I think that we should include both Jammy offering all options that users may want.

Also Tyoldinho has given permission to use his Fabian Delph GPTG guide for FM10. He's also given permission for any other guide he does to put on so i'll sort that out when he's PMed me when they are done.

Can't believe that it's been 2 weeks since a post has been made in this thread. :eek:

Just flicking through some articles on the Wiki, in the Gameplay section. A couple seem very opinionated.

For example, the article 'Makings of a Long-Term Game' is opinionated such as on avoiding dual-management.

What do you think about opinionated articles? :D

And, also, just been wondering......would an explanation (article) on dynamic reputation and static reputation be beneficial? (Yes)

[blatent attempt at boosting us to the first page and on getting some discussion ;)]

Hello :) I'm taking a break from posting on SI for now just in case anyone had noticed I haven't been posting much lately. That doesn't mean I'm not around - I still sign in most days to check my PMs and subscribed threads. I haven't lost interest in the wiki either, I just don't have the time to do much on the site at the moment. A quick look at Jammy's post history shows he hasn't been around much lately either, no sure what's up with him though...

Just flicking through some articles on the Wiki, in the Gameplay section. A couple seem very opinionated.

For example, the article 'Makings of a Long-Term Game' is opinionated such as on avoiding dual-management.

What do you think about opinionated articles? :D

And, also, just been wondering......would an explanation (article) on dynamic reputation and static reputation be beneficial? (Yes)

[blatent attempt at boosting us to the first page and on getting some discussion ;)]

Opinionated articles should probably be deleted imo.

And yeah, go for it :thup:

Ok, I will have a look around for the opinionated articles, and edit them a bit, to remove the opinions, but if the whole thing is opinionated, i'll delete it :thup:

I didn't think that I had seen you much recently....however, I am taking a half break as well. I'm coming back from it now though, I just didn't post much for about a month or so. Still read threads every couple of days or so though.

Just added some categories for player profiles to help sort players by club so if people know that a player played for Carlisle that is on the wiki but can't remember his name they can search through players who have played for Carlisle and he should show up once i've (we've) added the player's clubs onto the site. It'll keep me busy before the game tonight.

Stig, are you doing individual pages for all the players that have played for each club? So, for example, each club has a page just for players that have played for them in their career?

And, where are you linking these from? A new category?

I'm trying to help update some but I can't understand where you are putting them all.

Archived