Wallys update

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thx for the reply Wally. Ur the man!

So this means, that we start the season with the players/managers like they were back then irl, and then in December the changes/transfers will happen?

no all the deals go through on 8th july 2009 smalling 2010 as hes staying at fulham till next season

Just a couple of things for your next update, The transfer of Kleber from Cruzeiro to Porto didnt go through, Ernesto Farias stayed at Porto because of this. Vagner Love is now on load to Flamengo instead of Palmeiras until july 2010 and Bruno Silva has gone on loan from Ajax to Internacional in Brazil until july 2010. Also Nathan Porritt has been released from Middlesbrough, keep up the good work Wally

The transfer of Kleber from Cruzeiro to Porto didnt go through, Ernesto Farias stayed at Porto because of this. Also Nathan Porritt has been released from Middlesbrough, just a couple of things for your next update, keep up the good work Wally

Ok uploading new 1 shortly with portsmouth transfer embargo and chelsea lifted plus few other transfers i missed and few players stats changed leon best etc only improved his finishing slightly :D

The way you make the players join later in the season has tarnished my REPutation.

The fans think Leon Best is a waste of money and are blaming me!

easy fix - make an unemployed manager, holiday until after the signings go through. then you create the manager you really want to play with :)

couple of very minor problems:

- Michael Brown is Portsmouth captain

- Gary O'Neil is Middlesbrough captain

- Paul Mariner is permanent manager at Plymouth

- Mark Hughes is set to be a fitness coach (lol)

- Graham Alexander has a rating as goalkeeping coach

Stuart McCall still manager at Bradford.

Eriksson and Trembling still in their respective posts at Notts County.

Portsmouth still with old owner.

Chester need to be tweaked on the playing staff too, they have had a few more left in recent weeks.

I don't know if anything can be done regarding Portsmouth's finances, they showed up been worth around £1,600,000 in the black. Also their wage budget (along with Palace also needs to be cut).

I would also (if I may) suggest that Zola is not on the best of terms with Sullivan and Gold and vice/versa and the wage budget needs reducing by 25% as that is Gold's intentions for next seasaon I believe :)

Stuart McCall still manager at Bradford.

Eriksson and Trembling still in their respective posts at Notts County.

Portsmouth still with old owner.

Chester need to be tweaked on the playing staff too, they have had a few more left in recent weeks.

I don't know if anything can be done regarding Portsmouth's finances, they showed up been worth around £1,600,000 in the black. Also their wage budget (along with Palace also needs to be cut).

I would also (if I may) suggest that Zola is not on the best of terms with Sullivan and Gold and vice/versa and the wage budget needs reducing by 25% as that is Gold's intentions for next seasaon I believe :)

When my last update came out mate eriksson etc were all still were they was its about 2 weeks old maybe slightly more now my latest 10.2 update

next update will be for 10.3 :thup:

are you puting it in right place editor data folder ?

Do I need to put the extracted dbc file into My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\db ? I am putting it in here and it doesn't seem to want to know :(

Is there any preferences I need to change or?

Do I need to put the extracted dbc file into My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\db ? I am putting it in here and it doesn't seem to want to know :(

Is there any preferences I need to change or?

no mate it go into my docs/sportsinteractive/fm2010/EDITOR DATA :thup: should show up then

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
are u using future transfers wally or putting them al at the beggining of the season? thx!

All at beggining for now mate but ive done it so player values are right like bent will be worth 18 million when you start i know it may go up to 24 but villa only paid 18 upfront i think

• 3 months later...

Here you are guys this should keep you all going till M.G or mooki or forbes bring theres out it very up to date as you will see

feel free to post anything ive missed and i'll sort it asap up untill a more regular updater gets 1 of theres out as im pressed for time to do it alltime anymore

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20368522/wal.rar

hi wally are city in champs league and is all loans been remove from last season e.g. bridge at west ham and what about relegations and promotions

Yep all that done allover europe,birmingham are still in prem as they were 3rd bottom team and obviously playoffs not done yet ive done it like that for all other leagues

ive updated all compition winners as well like porto europa league winners etc and say like ajax dutch champs and all that stuff :)

hi wally are city in champs league and is all loans been remove from last season e.g. bridge at west ham and what about relegations and promotions

Was about to ask the same thing. This could tie me over untill Mg's is out as dazza and mooki3 seem to have vanished. So i might edit all the english finances myself and ca/pa from yours for myself if all the loans are off.

Was about to ask the same thing. This could tie me over until Mg's is out as dazza and mookie 3 seem to have vanished. So i might edit all the english finances myself and ca/pa from yours for myself if all the loans are off.

Ive tweaked some finacies but you mite want to tweak them more same for ca/pa like ive slightly down graded torres nothing too extreme though, and ive removed all major loans but you mite see the odd youngster still out on loan and ive moved the like of ibra to milan straight off but you'll notice is value is what it should be 21 million

like i say by all means post things you want changing and i'll do it and re upload update every now and again :thup:

ive been playing with transfer off in 1st window and personally i think its alot better and more of a challenge and it makes transfer in january seem better for yourself and the A.I

only problem ive had so far is it seem impossible to get 4 italian team in champions league so udinese are't in it ive reported this in bugs for, its strange as 4 teams are in it at start of game with the default 11.3

Thanks Wally but where do I put it? Ive put it in documents/sports interactive/FM2011/Db/ and its not showing up.

You have to put it into the editor data folder.

Ive tweaked some finacies but you mite want to tweak them more same for ca/pa like ive slightly down graded torres nothing too extreme though, and ive removed all major loans but you mite see the odd youngster still out on loan and ive moved the like of ibra to milan straight off but you'll notice is value is what it should be 21 million

like i say by all means post things you want changing and i'll do it and re upload update every now and again :thup:

ive been playing with transfer off in 1st window and personally i think its alot better and more of a challenge and it makes transfer in january seem better for yourself and the A.I

only problem ive had so far is it seem impossible to get 4 italian team in champions league so udinese are't in it ive reported this in bugs for, its strange as 4 teams are in it at start of game with the default 11.3

I sorted the prem finances out and gonna go thru it and do some pa/ca changes. People like Grant Holt obviously are now playing above there P/A so deserve an upgrade, there gonna be playin in the prem so i'd imagine norwich fans would wanna play there heroes rather than replace them. Just a quick question is it possible to still do the join date thing so you can sell last seasons flops rather than wait till january for them to have offers come in. For example of you were Man City and wanted to sell Dzeko you could if u change his join date.

I sorted the prem finances out and gonna go thru it and do some pa/ca changes. People like Grant Holt obviously are now playing above there P/A so deserve an upgrade, there gonna be playin in the prem so i'd imagine norwich fans would wanna play there heroes rather than replace them. Just a quick question is it possible to still do the join date thing so you can sell last seasons flops rather than wait till january for them to have offers come in. For example of you were Man City and wanted to sell Dzeko you could if u change his join date.

Yeah i think if you put there signing on date back a year there will be probably more bids and the player will more likely leave, And yeah like i say edit my database as you please mate if i had more time i would but as you know changing ca/pa is a lengthy process :)

Archived