Wallys update

Rights guys new link here removed boat loads of loans from italy/spain/germany, now if some of these players were set to join there loan team on permanent deals then please tell me and i'll put them at there respective club

Done scholes retirement as well along with more updated transfers and releases

NEW LINK

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I simulated the first season of your update and nobody won the UEFA Cup. It stopped at Third Qualifying Round.

Really !!!! :eek:

i'll look into it now

was champions league ok ?

Yeah, Champions League okay. And yeah, it stopped at that round and then the next season Chelsea who had won the CL were drawn against Porto. So Porto basically won it twice effectively lol but there was no results for it after that round.

Yeah, Champions League okay. And yeah, it stopped at that round and then the next season Chelsea who had won the CL were drawn against Porto. So Porto basically won it twice effectively lol but there was no results for it after that round.

Hmm bizzare i'll try fix it now not sure what could be causing it though

cheers

Care to share it :) ?

of course!

I will explain:

In europe league i don't know if you did this but there's little changes in this year. The number total of teams it's the same but the number of teams on each round is different:

1st - was 52 teams now is 50 -2

2nd - was 54 now is 55 +1

3rd - still the 30 teams 0

playoff - was 24 now is 26 +2

last year you had the tittle holder -1

So when I updated this I've putted the new format.. and it gave me the same error as you have..

I tried to change the teams but maintain the number of teams per round and it fixed. I guess that this is the problem. you can't change the number of teams per round. I think that this option to change the number of teams per round is hard coded and can't be modified..

I am missing Mats Rits at Ajax who signed a 2 year deal, as far as i know.

Boerrigter has signed today for 3 years.

Ricardo van Rhijn has extended his contract with a year.

Ricardo Kip has signed a contract till 30 June 2012.

Nick de Bondt has signed a youth contract at Ajax.

Also the biggest talent Ricardo Kishna has signed a contract till 2014.

Dont know if you add players to.

And does anyone know anything about Stefan Marinkovic? Their where rumours in begin februari he signed for ajax to, his parents have agreed to the rumours but never heared of it after that.

of course!

I will explain:

In Europe league i don't know if you did this but there's little changes in this year. The number total of teams it's the same but the number of teams on each round is different:

1st - was 50 teams now is 52 +2

2nd - was 54 now is 55 +1

3rd - still the 30 teams 0

playoff - was 24 now is 26 -2

last year you had the tittle holder -1

So when I updated this I've putted the new format.. and it gave me the same error as you have..

I tried to change the teams but maintain the number of teams per round and it fixed. I guess that this is the problem. you can't change the number of teams per round. I think that this option to change the number of teams per round is hard coded and can't be modified..

So in short i need to add the right amount of teams for each qualifying round ?

i'll sorts those for you kratarzu

user-online.png

So in short i need to add the right amount of teams for each qualifying round ?

i'll sorts those for you kratarzu

user-online.png

yes, you can't change the info box on the teams.

Simply you need to have:

1 team with factor 0

24 with 1

30 with 2

54 with 3

52 with 4

yes, you can't change the info box on the teams.

Simply you need to have:

1 team with factor 0

24 with 1

30 with 2

54 with 3

52 with 4

Hmm ive just tried this and it still stops at 3rd qualifying round

Thank you for keep trying to resolve the problem, Wally. It's a good update so far though, keep up the good work. Do you update player potentials and attributes? Since Chris Smalling is in the reserve squad for Man Utd. But most of these player changes I can do myself, I guess.

Is there a reason Wally why Man Utd only has 14 mil to spend if i select title challengers?

Just wondering, not criticising as i dont know how you calculate finances?

I've not touched man utd finances mate but that seems very low so i'll look into it

@pav no not found the problem yet mate i'll keep trying though i'll fix it soon dont worry ive a trusty lieutenant on it as well in chris22 so we'll find it

@stelly i'll maybe tweak smalling abit but he already as good stats and good potential

Cool m8 chris knows his stuff so sure it will be sorted. Smalling just needs his ca boosted by 10 or something his pace is always ridiculously low. The finances i put up a couple a pages ago have worked really well in my game buddy. As i think what you got at the moment just doesnt work as lots of teams have more money than other clubs which they wont have in real life so its unrealistic. If your going to tweak Utd's finances you gotta do everybody else IMO..so maybe check what i put up again and change it to how you see fit. Also Robbie Keane and Bellamy have transfers arranged not sure if your aware of this. Anyways nice one Wally cos i'm pretty sure you kickstarted everyone else updating as they all crawled out the woodwork lol.

Actually just checked Evertons money and they need to sell to buy so maybe have there budget a bit lower.

Cool m8 chris knows his stuff so sure it will be sorted. Smalling just needs his ca boosted by 10 or something his pace is always ridiculously low. The finances i put up a couple a pages ago have worked really well in my game buddy. As i think what you got at the moment just doesnt work as lots of teams have more money than other clubs which they wont have in real life so its unrealistic. If your going to tweak Utd finances you gotta do everybody else IMO..so maybe check what i put up again and change it to how you see fit. Also Robbie Keane and Bellamy have transfers arranged not sure if your aware of this. Anyways nice one Wally cos i'm pretty sure you kickstarter everyone else updating as they all crawled out the woodwork lol.

Actually just checked Everton's money and they need to sell to buy so maybe have there budget a bit lower.

Ive stopped the transfers of bellamy and keane and if you give me another list of what you think financies should be i'll change it

Also fwiw, that fix posted above by googol does work, I've got it working on my update.

nice ;) the only problem is that 4 teams aren't in the real round. but it's a minor problem.. the important is that's working :)

Ok fella.. this is what i had for the prem and championship. It worked really well and made everything competetive. I thinks its pretty realistic and whoever you are your be able to sell players as teams have money and your be able to raise your transfer budgets even further and should make for an exciting market. I'm a neutral aswell so no favouritism for anyone this is how i see it. If anyone wants to edit it after they can on there db. Hope this helps wally :)

Balance Transfer Budget Wages

Man City 175m 120m 400k

Man Utd 164m 45m 150k

Chelsea 90m 60m 150k

Arsenal 90m 36m 100k

Liverpool 75m 45m 140k

QPR 66m 35m 100k

Blackburn 55m 30m 100k

Sunderland 39m 21m 75k

Wolves 37m 21m 50k

Newcastle 31m 18m 50k

Aston Villa 28m 14m 55k

Stoke 27m 14m 45k

Fulham 27m 14m 15k

Norwich 25m 15m 40k

Swansea 23m 12m 40k

West Brom 17.5m 12m 40k

Wigan 12.5m 8m 30K

Everton 12m 4m 15K

Bolton 10m 4m 45K

Leicester 12m 6m 15k

Blackpool 10m 4m 10k

Burnley 8m 4m 8k

Southampton 7.5m 3.5m 15k

Birmingham 6.7m 5m 3k

Portsmouth 6m 2.5m 15k

West Ham 5.7m 2m -50k

Brighton 5m 3.5m 11k

Bristol City 4.5m 2.7m 12k

Ipswitch 3.2m 1.8m 20k

Middlesbrough 2.5m 2m 7k

Leeds 2.5m 800k 19k

Peterbrough 2.3m 1.5m 10k

Cardiff 2m 1.4m 17k

Hull 1.8m 600k 7k

Milwall 1.7m 800k 8k

Forrest 1.6m 1.2m 11k

Reading 1.5m 1m 12k

Barnsley 1.3m 1m 10k

Palace 1.2m 700k 8k

Derby 800k 400k 8k

Doncaster 750k 450k 7k

Coventry 500k 300k 6k

Watford 400k 200k 3k

hi mate have you updated finances mate, as in my opinion the teams that have been relegated to the championship have too much money and the teams that have been promoted to the championship dont have enough money. just asking dont worry if you cant update finances as i understand its a very lengthy process this updating malarky :)

hi mate have you updated finances mate, as in my opinion the teams that have been relegated to the championship have too much money and the teams that have been promoted to the championship dont have enough money. just asking dont worry if you cant update finances as i understand its a very lengthy process this updating malarkey :)

I'll be updating finances shortly just need to get this stupid europa league going :)

Ok fella.. this is what i had for the prem and championship. It worked really well and made everything competetive. I thinks its pretty realistic and whoever you are your be able to sell players as teams have money and your be able to raise your transfer budgets even further and should make for an exciting market. I'm a neutral aswell so no favouritism for anyone this is how i see it. If anyone wants to edit it after they can on there db. Hope this helps wally :)

Balance Transfer Budget Wages

Man City 175m 120m 400k

Man Utd 164m 45m 150k

Chelsea 90m 60m 150k

Arsenal 90m 36m 100k

Liverpool 75m 45m 140k

QPR 66m 35m 100k

Blackburn 55m 30m 100k

Sunderland 39m 21m 75k

Wolves 37m 21m 50k

Newcastle 31m 18m 50k

Aston Villa 28m 14m 55k

Stoke 27m 14m 45k

Fulham 27m 14m 15k

Norwich 25m 15m 40k

Swansea 23m 12m 40k

West Brom 17.5m 12m 40k

Wigan 12.5m 8m 30K

Everton 12m 4m 15K

Bolton 10m 4m 45K

Leicester 12m 6m 15k

Blackpool 10m 4m 10k

Burnley 8m 4m 8k

Southampton 7.5m 3.5m 15k

Birmingham 6.7m 5m 3k

Portsmouth 6m 2.5m 15k

West Ham 5.7m 2m -50k

Brighton 5m 3.5m 11k

Bristol City 4.5m 2.7m 12k

Ipswitch 3.2m 1.8m 20k

Middlesbrough 2.5m 2m 7k

Leeds 2.5m 800k 19k

Peterbrough 2.3m 1.5m 10k

Cardiff 2m 1.4m 17k

Hull 1.8m 600k 7k

Milwall 1.7m 800k 8k

Forrest 1.6m 1.2m 11k

Reading 1.5m 1m 12k

Barnsley 1.3m 1m 10k

Palace 1.2m 700k 8k

Derby 800k 400k 8k

Doncaster 750k 450k 7k

Coventry 500k 300k 6k

Watford 400k 200k 3k

hi pav you havent included spurs in your list what would you suggest there finances be?

Danny Webber

Michael Brown

Richard Hughes

DarylFlahavan

Marlon Pack

Peter Gregory

Tom Kilbey

Perry Ryan

Ellis Martin

Billy Goddard

Also any chance of including new owners?

Yeah got the

yes i'll add new owners who will actually be chairman ?

Please can you get the fix for Man Utd finances out today, as i just started a new game and i would like to restart it with the real finances as 14 mil to spend as title challengers seems very low especially when they have alot in there bank.

Archived