Wallys update

Anyone noticed how much arsenal are worth on my file 1 billion it says :eek:

have a look after game as loaded and you go to what league you want to manage etc says arsenal estimated value £1B

Is that not too much do people think chelsea are only £774 million or something like that

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is why people dont really do CA/PA changes. Im guessing that 99% if not 100% of your changes are all improvements or upgrades to players. Have you actually downgraded any players that are over-rated or had a bad season?

No not yet, But its obviously easier to spot someone who has had a good season. You wont go and watch Bourmouth every week and be able to decide if X needs downgraded. But i know Marc Pugh and Danny Ignes have improved vastly. But the rest of there squad i wont have a clue... So those players should remain untouched. Where someone like Marc Pugh is probs worth 600/700k now. Same with Dale Jennings at Tranmere. For example Grant Holt/Simeon Jackson are now playing to there potential ability same with lots of Norwich players who have abilitys from when they were at league 1. Russel Martin, Marc Tierney etc. These players will be playing for Norwich next season in the prem and are no longer CA 105. there more 117's. Its a fair system if you update someone at every club imo. So Scott Sinclair gets a boost. Its not like they have been put up to Torres or Messi's level is it. So whether your a Hereford fan with Stewart Fleetwood. Or a bury fan with Ryan Lowe these players deserve a boost. If Craig McCail Smith is drawing attention from premiership clubs, shouldnt he on football manager? Everybody club has been touched within reason. Check it out. Its pretty subtle and if anything makes the game more realistic. Especially that i'm pretty objective.

welcome back!!

wally - your updates are great but the competition histories annoy me - I've posted before that if you enter 2011 in the histories, it's better than sticking in 2010 - it's probably the OCD in me but it looks much better with 2011 instead - also the team records will be more accurate. Anyway to sort and include in your updates please? As currently I have to do it meself everytime I get one of your updates!

welcome back!!

wally - your updates are great but the competition histories annoy me - I've posted before that if you enter 2011 in the histories, it's better than sticking in 2010 - it's probably the OCD in me but it looks much better with 2011 instead - also the team records will be more accurate. Anyway to sort and include in your updates please? As currently I have to do it myself everytime I get one of your updates!

What so you want me to change like man utd premier league winners to 2011 instead of 2010 like it shows ? reason ive never changed that is i thought it mite actually mess up who actually wins stuff in 2011 if you get me

mcfadden still at birmingham not been released yet,also is miccoli really on a free

Macfadden was on the skysports list yesterday for released players and yes miccoli is't renewing is contract

miccoli http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2011/05/31/2512291/palermo-president-maurizio-zamparini-perhaps-fabrizio-miccoli-is-

if anything changes i'll fix it

I got back in by entering my user name..sware i entered my email b4, started to think my account got banned. Still a bit confused about the whole issue tbh ;) Anyways not found any problems with the db, had a bit of a test this morning. Also put the link to download on Fmbase Wally if you dont mind.75 downloads so far. Its all credited to you. Even called you a respected member of the SI Community. haha. Can edit the description if you want. Let us know.

• 4 weeks later...

There will be a new update out at tea time (6ish) as pav says me and him have be carring on the update since the forums have been down and posting them in fmbase forum, Pav as been doing ca/pa changes while i carry on with the normal player moves etc at moment there's over 100.000 :eek: changes

forgot to mention i dont think my team birmingham should have more than 2m in transfer funds as we are broke at the moment

I'll look into it, there offloading afew though johnson wolves 7m plus few others that were released :)

I done the bluenoses transfer budget again yesterday mate.

Plus with the dodgy china man you never know how much they are getting but i think i put as much money to spend as leicester. They had the majority from the gardner and johnson deal anyways so its defo been changed.

I done the bluenoses transfer budget again yesterday mate.

Plus with the dodgy china man you never know how much they are getting but i think i put as much money to spend as leicester. They had the majority from the gardner and johnson deal anyways so its defo been changed.

We gotta keep tweaking team finances because off what there spending, leicester spent fair bit already :)

Infact i done them all i think wally forgot to mention it, was like at 3am. Went through and took money off some teams and added. Like sunderland have spent a lot of there budget now etc. Same with Norwich, Wolves. Also took the money off QPR as they had Danny Webber on trial and are infact skint.lol

We gotta keep tweaking team finances because off what there spending, leicester spent fair bit already :)

Yes m8 completely agree, i edited the prem and championship yesterday because of that and gave Huddersfield some money as Norwich gave them 2m + for pilkington. The finances have to change with every version tbf :)

Infact i done them all i think wally forgot to mention it, was like at 3am. Went through and took money off some teams and added. Like sunderland have spent a lot of there budget now etc. Same with Norwich, Wolves. Also took the money off QPR as they had Danny Webber on trial and are infact skint.lol

Ok mate sound im just running my eyes over things now :D:cool:

Phil Jones feet should he changed around (he is left footed) and his left back and right back ratings should be swapped

Lavezzi should be highly accomplished at AMC (played all but two league games there) and possibly accomplished AMR( plays there for argentina)

:thup::thup: on the work guys

Ok i'll sort that

And maybe the money from dale jennings to bayern for tranmere, I cant remember there budget. Balance of 1m, 400k budget should do it.

And Peter Leven has gone to Oxford Utd, or i imagined that on sky sports news.

And Jones is left footed. Lavezzi can be a 18 amc and a 14 amr.

Thanks sheep.

I think Man Utd's money is ok. Its all realistic to the game. Its more than SI had it so Utd's money is fine and there budget is ok compared with the other teams... i think off hand only chelsea and man city have more money..balance wise. They also have spent money this season and realisticly will have about 40m left which would go on either on a modric or wesley s. Lol but i spose they will need more balance for future seasons.

It should be more than £140m IMO. We had £150m set aside just for transfers since last season. Then add to that all last seasons prize money and so on would be £200m+. Then obviously minus the transfers already made. So the £180m+ what themadsheep2001 said would be more realistic. Just my opinion though. And maybe a £50m remaining transfer budget (at least until a new midfielder is signed).

It should be more than £140m IMO. We had £150m set aside just for transfers since last season. Then add to that all last seasons prize money and so on would be £200m+. Then obviously minus the transfers already made. So the £180m+ what themadsheep2001 said would be more realistic. Just my opinion though. And maybe a £50m remaining transfer budget (at least until a new midfielder is signed).

Theres 49 million in budget at moment :D

Yeh 140m is ok. You gotta remember who your board is. They lie. Not that trustworthy and your MASSIVE debt. There not very reckless when it comes to spending so... 140 be about right. Lol, i'd have it lower. You can always sell some players to boost up the budget anyways.

Yeh 140m is ok. You gotta remember who your board is. They lie. Not that trustworthy and your MASSIVE debt. There not very reckless when it comes to spending so... 140 be about right. Lol, i'd have it lower. You can always sell some players to boost up the budget anyways.

I've set it to 140 so were at halfway its enough to me can always tweak it in future updates if need be

For what its worth i was basing on figures not from the board but from our quarterly figures + the work done by andersred. But 140m is right considering we have spent 50M already

I understand what your saying but dont forget Gill has been saying for about a year that there was £150m set aside for transfers if need be. Just because we didnt spend it people just assumed it was more BS from the board. Hopefully now that were going to spend getting on £100m on transfers people might actually start listening to the people running the club a bit more and not all the spin from MUST and Andersred. Also we paid the PIK off in full which reduces the debt to the original bond. And since 11.3 we have got a few more sponsors which adds money. Maybe about 5 by now because some were missed for last data lock.

IMO, people will always have their own opinions about the board but so far EVERYTHING David Gill has said so far has come true sooner or later. People laughed when he said we had £150m aside for transfers. Are those same people laughing now? Were they laughing when the PIK was paid off? People will always have conspiricies but we should really be listen to the guys running the club at the moment. If Gill turns round at the end of the window and says there is still £50m+ for transfers after spending nearly £100m do we automatically not believe him. Despite spending £100m of the £150m he said was there all along?

Archived