[Brazil] Data Issues

Simon Tipple

• SI Staff

Please post any data issues related to Brazil here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research.          

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.              

·        State what you think the data should be.                            

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                         

Please note that any non-data issues for Brazil should be posted in the appropriate thread within the League Specific Issues forum. This would include issues such as league scheduling, league table sorting rules and match rules.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, bbuullddoogg said:

As I posted here,

Fortaleza have been put in the game twice!!! I guess I could be missing something but don't think so. This might be the worst error Ive ever found and makes the Brazilian league unplayable.

FAC seems to be Ferroviário AC, a Série C team from Fortaleza.

If you compare FOR and FAC in FM21, the only things they share are their city (correctly) and their home stadium (seemingly incorrectly for FAC). All other info is different, identifying the two separate clubs.

It seems FAC should have their home ground changed to Vila Olímpica Elzir Cabral, which is currently set as their training ground in-game.

57 minutes ago, howabe said:

If you compare FOR and FAC in FM21, the only things they share are their city (correctly) and their home stadium (seemingly incorrectly for FAC). All other info is different, identifying the two separate clubs.

It seems FAC should have their home ground changed to Vila Olímpica Elzir Cabral, which is currently set as their training ground in-game.

Nice work! I’d be interested to see how the game was going to handle 3 teams all playing their home games at that stadium! :)

On 15/12/2020 at 13:28, howabe said:

I just looked and this was also wrong in the final edition of FM20

Ferroviário played most of their home games at Arena Castelão in Série C 2020:

https://www.cbf.com.br/futebol-brasileiro/competicoes/campeonato-brasileiro-serie-c/2020?phase=1372

In real life sometimes they played in a different stadium when it would clash with Fortaleza playing at the same stadium on or near the same date.

Galo still doesn't have the new Arena move date on the game.

Also,  why the youth facilities are lower than professional facilities if the yougsters use the same facilities to train, sleep, eat etc??

1 minute ago, LucasBR said:

Galo still doesn't have the new Arena move date on the game.

Also,  why the youth facilities are lower than professional facilities if the yougsters use the same facilities to train, sleep, eat etc??

They are separate ratings, youth facilities should be compared to other youth facilities, the values could maybe still be adjusted though.

As for the stadium, I don’t know why since nothing was modified in the database regarding the move. I suspect the edt file which is used for stadium moves was not imported for some reason in the final database.

3 minutes ago, PMLF said:

They are separate ratings, youth facilities should be compared to other youth facilities, the values could maybe still be adjusted though.

As for the stadium, I don’t know why since nothing was modified in the database regarding the move. I suspect the edt file which is used for stadium moves was not imported for some reason in the final database.

Oh, okay, I thought they were pretty much the same thing.

I hope in the next update this stadium "problem" will be fixed. Thanks.

8 minutes ago, LucasBR said:

For the next update Galo's president should be updated as well, Sergio Coelho is the new chairman.

Yes, this has already been changed for the next update as he was officially elected 11 days ago.

I believe SI should take a look on reputations and average attendance in Brazil. I'm managing Galo, league leaders, latter stages of Copa do Brazil and only have 27,124 of average, that's nowhere near the reallity, especially playing at Mineirao.

Also, a friend of mine playing in Brazil saw Galo fire Sampaoli and hire Leo Conde, absolutely nonsense.

5 minutes ago, LucasBR said:

I believe SI should take a look on reputations and average attendance in Brazil. I'm managing Galo, league leaders, latter stages of Copa do Brazil and only have 27,124 of average, that's nowhere near the reallity, especially playing at Mineirao.

Also, a friend of mine playing in Brazil saw Galo fire Sampaoli and hire Leo Conde, absolutely nonsense.

Ideally there should be several kinds of attendance settable in the database, we currently only have three ratings, so if the average is relatively low, then we can get weird attendances in latter rounds of competitions. I’ll see if this can hardcoded.

As for Condé, what season did it happen?

16 minutes ago, PMLF said:

Ideally there should be several kinds of attendance settable in the database, we currently only have three ratings, so if the average is relatively low, then we can get weird attendances in latter rounds of competitions. I’ll see if this can hardcoded.

As for Condé, what season did it happen?

I get it, I imagine it must be hard to have attendance close to reality, thanks!

Second season. 

Just now, LucasBR said:

I get it, I imagine it must be hard to have attendance close to reality, thanks!

Second season. 

Second season is indeed too early, if it had happened in say the 5th season or so, then it could have been due to an increase in Condé's reputation or CA.

4 minutes ago, PMLF said:

Second season is indeed too early, if it had happened in say the 5th season or so, then it could have been due to an increase in Condé's reputation or CA.

Yeah, Galo didn't have a good season, finished 11th and lost the Copa do Brasil and Sulamericana maybe this is enough to fire Sampaoli but not to bring this lower reputation manager :lol:

Thanks again Paulo.

5 minutes ago, Cizzu said:

Is it not possible to assign jersey numbers to players in Campeonato Brasileiro Série B ? Is it a bug ?

There is no mandatory squad numbers, for instance on this game in real life all players have numbers from 1 to 11: https://br.soccerway.com/matches/2020/12/22/brazil/serie-b/operario-ferroviario-esporte-clube/esporte-clube-juventude/3241317/

7 minuti fa, PMLF ha scritto:

There is no mandatory squad numbers, for instance on this game in real life all players have numbers from 1 to 11: https://br.soccerway.com/matches/2020/12/22/brazil/serie-b/operario-ferroviario-esporte-clube/esporte-clube-juventude/3241317/

Thanks.
@PMLF but, for example, these numbers ?

https://chapecoense.com/pt/elenco-profissional

Edited by Cizzu

21 hours ago, LucasBR said:

Did Léo Condé had won a title or ascending in a division?

• 3 weeks later...

Lucas Felipe Calegari   from Fluminense.

Pa 138 is too low, should be -85 or 160+.

He is a regular first team player this season, and he is aged at 18!

If a player can play first team games in europe major leagues at this age, his must got a PA like -85 or better.

image.png.bfa284f21e5643fd0e26d943186ce5db.png

26 minutes ago, acceptz said:

Lucas Felipe Calegari   from Fluminense.

Pa 138 is too low, should be -85 or 160+.

He is a regular first team player this season, and he is aged at 18!

If a player can play first team games in europe major leagues at this age, his must got a PA like -85 or better.

image.png.bfa284f21e5643fd0e26d943186ce5db.png

I think it’s too early to know for sure if he should be a -85 player, but he will indeed have a higher PA in the next patch.

4 小时前, PMLF说:

I think it’s too early to know for sure if he should be a -85 player, but he will indeed have a higher PA in the next patch.

Thanks for your reply.

I found that when a young player aged 17 or 18 plays regular first team games in the 5 major leagues of europe always got high PA, the younger the higher.

-85 seems to be the lowest PA for a player like that.

It's very easy to confirm that, use the Editor to filter all the players with PA of -85, -9, -95.

So maybe you should take a look at this.

This is just for reference only, thx.

• 2 weeks later...

Claudinho (Red Bull Bragantino)

CA/PA  129/138 is too low.

This guy performs amazing this season. I watch some video of his highlights this season, he is such a skillful, dynamic player.

I think he really deverse a upgrade in the game.

image.png.3110406311b99feb6ff11a82ef77bc91.png

image.png.cb0bfdafe2e63b651491bb39d0252017.png

3 hours ago, acceptz said:

Claudinho (Red Bull Bragantino)

CA/PA  129/138 is too low.

This guy performs amazing this season. I watch some video of his highlights this season, he is such a skillful, dynamic player.

I think he really deverse a upgrade in the game.

image.png.3110406311b99feb6ff11a82ef77bc91.png

image.png.cb0bfdafe2e63b651491bb39d0252017.png

Yes, he will be better in the patch.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, few things to report on the newest patch....

Wages & Finance: 

Hulk (Atlético Mineiro) salary is way too high. R$ 62 million/y is R$ 4.8 million per 13 salaries (norm here in Brazil), but he is earning between R$ 800k and R$ 1.2 million. Thats about R$ 10,4 million to R$ 15,6 million. Also the club does not pay his salaries, as was with Sampaoli (he left today, which I think didn't make the cut). Dodô salary is also way too high, he earns about R$ 3,2 million/y. 

Cruzeiro finances is weirdly good. They made agreements with many players that they would pay their salaries from 2019/2020 from 2021 onwards (they expected to be back in Série A). One of these players is Dodô, now in Atlético Mineiro. They should be tagged as insecure, at least, as they don't have a clue on how to pay their obligations. Their squad is also overrated, as in every sim I had they ended up 2021 Série B champions (this same squad failed to get promoted). Also they're play at Independência now and, if they stick to Mineirão, they should pay a fee to play (as Atlético is paying). 

This fee that Atlético pays is based on revenue, not fixed amount. 

América Mineiro finance should be tagged as "Secure" at least. They have the least debts in Minas Gerais and a very good financial situation. 

Palmeiras and Flamengo should be spending more on salaries

That's it. For now hehe 

22 minutes ago, flpmrn said:

Hulk (Atlético Mineiro) salary is way too high. R$ 62 million/y is R$ 4.8 million per 13 salaries (norm here in Brazil), but he is earning between R$ 800k and R$ 1.2 million. Thats about R$ 10,4 million to R$ 15,6 million. Also the club does not pay his salaries, as was with Sampaoli (he left today, which I think didn't make the cut). Dodô salary is also way too high, he earns about R$ 3,2 million/y. 

This is already fixed for the next update, I'll check the rest.

1 hour ago, LucasBR said:

Atlético Mineiro still don't have Arena MRV as future stadium, another patch without it.

Marquinhos was loaned out to Botev Plovdiv until 30/06/2022.

The stadium move is handled via an edt file, I have already asked to have this checked, but unfortunately no changes yet.

I think Marquinhos’ loan was confirmed too late for this patch.

2 hours ago, LucasBR said:

Marquinhos was loaned out to Botev Plovdiv until 30/06/2022.

Marquinhos arrived 4 days ago but the deal has yet to be confirmed by the club so nothing official yet. Transfer window here closes on 28 Feb.

2 hours ago, PMLF said:

The stadium move is handled via an edt file, I have already asked to have this checked, but unfortunately no changes yet.

I think Marquinhos’ loan was confirmed too late for this patch.

Thanks Paulo! 

Sergio Coelho was elected as new chairman last december, took charge this january and on my new save game I had another election and a new chairman has been selected, seriously? 

3 hours ago, LucasBR said:

Sergio Coelho was elected as new chairman last december, took charge this january and on my new save game I had another election and a new chairman has been selected, seriously? 

I am not sure if this a database error, or a confusion the game code makes when comparing the dates between the new chairman and the election default date in the database (which appears to be correct).

Either way it shouldn't be happening. 

12 hours ago, PMLF said:

I am not sure if this a database error, or a confusion the game code makes when comparing the dates between the new chairman and the election default date in the database (which appears to be correct).

Either way it shouldn't be happening. 

I imagine the election default date is correct but Galo already have a new chairman, they should "cancel" this first election because it doesn't represent the reality at all, any chance to this problem be addressed in futures hot-fixes or updates?

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Havard IRL said:

Updates only in the next version or is it still possible to talk about the problems for the current version?

Only in the next version, but it would still be good to identify and fix any errors.

O Red Bull Bragantino é um clube fundado em 1º de Janeiro de 2020,já o Clube Atlético Bragantino é um clube fundado em 1928 e extinto á partir do momento da fundação do Red Bull Bragantino,no Game porém consta Clube Atlético Bragantino,mas com as cores do Red Bull Bragantino,sugiro que de modo a facilitar no que diz respeito aos atletas que tiveram passagem pelo extinto Clube Atlético Bragantino se alterasse apenas as cores do Clube Atlético Bragantino e que ele fosse dado como extinto,além disso sugiro que se criasse um novo clube como Red Bull Bragantino,com data de fundação 2020,caso queiram posso até fazer tudo isso em um arquivo e enviar para vocês para facilitar.

Obs: Essa informação consta inclusive no próprio site do Red Bull Bragantino e também no Wikipédia.

16 minutes ago, thiagomeneguite said:

O Red Bull Bragantino é um clube fundado em 1º de Janeiro de 2020,já o Clube Atlético Bragantino é um clube fundado em 1928 e extinto á partir do momento da fundação do Red Bull Bragantino,no Game porém consta Clube Atlético Bragantino,mas com as cores do Red Bull Bragantino,sugiro que de modo a facilitar no que diz respeito aos atletas que tiveram passagem pelo extinto Clube Atlético Bragantino se alterasse apenas as cores do Clube Atlético Bragantino e que ele fosse dado como extinto,além disso sugiro que se criasse um novo clube como Red Bull Bragantino,com data de fundação 2020,caso queiram posso até fazer tudo isso em um arquivo e enviar para vocês para facilitar.

Obs: Essa informação consta inclusive no próprio site do Red Bull Bragantino e também no Wikipédia.

No site oficial dizem isso: https://www.redbullbragantino.com.br/clube/historia

Nossa trajetória começou a ser escrita em 1928, data de fundação do Clube Atlético Bragantino. O início, é claro, não foi fácil. Mas com o tempo fomos reservando um espaço na história para sermos colocados onde merecemos. 

Em 2020, finalmenente nos tornamos Red Bull Bragantino, com um objetivo muito claro: seguir escrevendo nossa história com paixão, profissionalismo e conquistas.

O que sugere que para eles é o mesmo clube com um nome novo.

Até poderia se criar um novo clube para que ambos os nomes contem no histórico, mas acho que a fundação teria que continuar sendo em 1928. Infelizmente napa teria como colocar 1928 e 2020 ao mesmo tempo, o que acho que seria o ideal (e é como a wikipedia faz).

Em 27/03/2021 em 00:09, thiagomeneguite disse:

Você usa algum mod de nome ou update? Porque era para aparecer Red Bull Bragantino.

Em 27/03/2021 em 00:30, PMLF disse:

No site oficial dizem isso: https://www.redbullbragantino.com.br/clube/historia

O que sugere que para eles é o mesmo clube com um nome novo.

Até poderia se criar um novo clube para que ambos os nomes contem no histórico, mas acho que a fundação teria que continuar sendo em 1928. Infelizmente napa teria como colocar 1928 e 2020 ao mesmo tempo, o que acho que seria o ideal (e é como a wikipedia faz).

Para a CBF são os 2 são as mesma coisa, pode ver no ranking.

• 4 weeks later...
On 30/03/2021 at 23:12, l.fernando said:

Você usa algum mod de nome ou update? Porque era para aparecer Red Bull Bragantino.

Para a CBF são os 2 são as mesma coisa, pode ver no ranking.

Mas no ranking só consta como o mesmo clube para fins de pontuação,ele herdou os pontos do antigo Clube Atlético Bragantino.Ate pode acontecer de um dia a companhia de energéticos se retirar e o nome voltar a ser o antigo,porém o mais provável seria a extinção do clube,pois era o que estava prestes a acontecer caso a companhia de energéticos não tivesse entrado na jogada.Mas se fossem de fato o mesmo clube não teriam cores diferentes e nem datas de fundação diferentes,além de nomes diferentes.Respondendo à pergunta,usar eu uso,mas lá o nome está correto,na database original do jogo não está,está com o nome antigo.

1 hour ago, thiagomeneguite said:

Mas no ranking só consta como o mesmo clube para fins de pontuação,ele herdou os pontos do antigo Clube Atlético Bragantino.Ate pode acontecer de um dia a companhia de energéticos se retirar e o nome voltar a ser o antigo,porém o mais provável seria a extinção do clube,pois era o que estava prestes a acontecer caso a companhia de energéticos não tivesse entrado na jogada.Mas se fossem de fato o mesmo clube não teriam cores diferentes e nem datas de fundação diferentes,além de nomes diferentes.Respondendo à pergunta,usar eu uso,mas lá o nome está correto,na database original do jogo não está,está com o nome antigo.

Você joga em português?

As vezes a tradução do jogo não atualiza o nome do clube quando o nome dele é modificado em inglês, por isso pode ser que em português ainda apareça o nome antigo.

14 horas atrás, PMLF disse:

Você joga em português?

As vezes a tradução do jogo não atualiza o nome do clube quando o nome dele é modificado em inglês, por isso pode ser que em português ainda apareça o nome antigo.

Fix name do fm scout acontece isso, desde o 2020.

• 3 weeks later...

Are the 2020 competition winners not in the database?

I started a Brazil save using the December 2020 start point, but the last honours for any South American competition was 2019... have they just not been added to the game, or is there a way to force them to show?