[FM20] TangFu Skin V1.1.1(04.07)

tracisloo

This is my first FM20 skin.

There are two versions of my skin.

The biggest difference between them is the player Overview Profile,Other parts are the same.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Different  Parts

You can choose according to your preference.

TangFu Skin Middle E V1.0.2

6.thumb.jpg.22b22cd66e11ddc49cce15723e5fccc0.jpg

TangFu Skin Middle Left E V1.0.2

666.thumb.jpg.79556c366d740c7661d2813f55eaebf9.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Same  Parts

1.thumb.jpg.b0576b698211639f2025aa9f5d0b6ea9.jpgqweqrqwr.thumb.jpg.5a9705e5cd1d9dd5806aeabe5eecee61.jpgTEERREREREW.thumb.jpg.c57a6617c10377ffedabc1dff279674d.jpg2.thumb.jpg.d05f468e73ab259d68d2ac35c68051d3.jpg4.thumb.jpg.ac56d06c89aacef1326f86a16727ae20.jpg5.thumb.jpg.666cff4086c90bffeb4d5fc01c7caff5.jpg7.thumb.jpg.841623693d208f5afe4252d9e74b782d.jpg8.thumb.jpg.a79da0f121f26280dc21436f7278612c.jpg9.thumb.jpg.10ccf1eb889a21d0e952e7af4e569730.jpg12.thumb.jpg.6132ced6c46c4f678e19a86f990c031d.jpg14.thumb.jpg.5604a160d4e1355b9e79c5b64f024e1d.jpg

Don't use city background,this skin doesn't support !!

Clear the cache before using it!

Clear Cache!!!Clear Cache!!!Clear Cache!!!

If the screen turns red,please set scaling 85% or 125% and reload skin!!  Than the screen will goes normal. You can set 100% to keep playing the game!

If game crashed, please clean cache! and delete Documents\Sports Interactive\crash dumps”

Credits

Heffem skin

FMNATION skin

Wannachup skin

YACS skin

SSD gold skin

Tad Twenty skin

My English is not good,Some things can't be said.

But i want to say thank you to other skin's author.

V1.1.1:

change player overview

change staff overview

change club overview

Download

TangFu Skin Middle E V1.1.1:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/y1hu21tmk85y1gh/TangFu_Skin_Middle_E_V1.1.1.zip/file

TangFu Skin Middle Left E V1.1.1:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/x1nblpjc1ssc2dh/TangFu_Skin_Middle_Left_E_V1.1.1.zip/file

I'm glad if you could enjoy playing Football Manager with this skin!!

人生自在常如此,何事能妨笑口开?

Have a good time!!

10.jpg

11.jpg

Edited by tracisloo
v1.1.1

4 分钟前, PequenoGenio说:

My favorite part is this one:

7.jpg.e249a86830d6b0b9356c92db1cdc99de.j

And i would like to use it in my skin.

Can you tell me want i need to copy from yours?

panels/match ----all xml

panels/tactics/tactics icon info panel review match   

my english is not good,Can you understand what I said?

9 分钟前, PequenoGenio说:

One more thing:

how i put that yellow zones smaller?

08f9d9f86f6540094b2e220705576c99.jpg

match/match in between highlights panel.xml------------------------------- 

[left and right ]   <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="35,-2,-1"  alignment="top,extend" offset="0" />    >>>>>>>>>>    change -2,-1

[middle two]    <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="-9,-10"  alignment="top,extend" offset="0" />    >>>>>>>>>>    change -9, -10

you can try it .but it will be not good~~

一小时前, PequenoGenio说:

One last thing:

The competition logos are hard to see (yours have a white background):

667acb47e10eeb41d6c7cf1c85067cb3.png

match title bar.xml  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  <container class="bordered_box" appearance="boxes/custom/match/titlebar/paper" red_replacement="baise" width="80">    change "baise"  to  "white"

@tracisloo Fantastic looking skin buddy!

I have a question that might be a bit off-topic, but it is driving me crazy. Does anyone know why the pictures of the key personell (see print screen) does not show? The players have a picture in their profile, but it does not show here. 

Also; it is the same with managers (see print screens). They have a photo "in the news" but it is not showing in their profile. Help anyone!?

pictures not showing overview.png

coach in news.png

coach profile.png

15 小时前, JanJohansen说:

@tracisloo Fantastic looking skin buddy!

I have a question that might be a bit off-topic, but it is driving me crazy. Does anyone know why the pictures of the key personell (see print screen) does not show? The players have a picture in their profile, but it does not show here. 

Also; it is the same with managers (see print screens). They have a photo "in the news" but it is not showing in their profile. Help anyone!?

pictures not showing overview.png

coach in news.png

coach profile.png

try to clean cache.

Hey guys,

I have a problem with this skin. I wanted to try it because it looks awesome. But when I go on a player (to see his stats etc...) the game completely freeze. I have to end the process to quit the game.

I have cleared the cache like you said and I don't use any backgrounds)

Can you help me ?

Thank you ! 

5 小时前, Legrand说:

Hey guys,

I have a problem with this skin. I wanted to try it because it looks awesome. But when I go on a player (to see his stats etc...) the game completely freeze. I have to end the process to quit the game.

I have cleared the cache like you said and I don't use any backgrounds)

Can you help me ?

Thank you ! 

delete  “Documents\Sports Interactive\crash dumps”

Hey, thanks for the skin.

In latest version the player's status indicators look different from the ones shown in your pics, in pics they are normal but in latest version they look like candy crush blocks.

Any way to change them back to normal ?

status indicators.jpg

2 小时前, witchplease说:

Hey, thanks for the skin.

In latest version the player's status indicators look different from the ones shown in your pics, in pics they are normal but in latest version they look like candy crush blocks.

Any way to change them back to normal ?

status indicators.jpg

delete "graphics\buttons\custom\status"

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...