FM20 Tactics by TFF

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Totalfootballfan said:

All tactics have been updated

Guys, I've updated all tactics and added a new long throw-in setup that in some situations boosts the tectics' effecicny up to 30%

Also, I updated Cerber tactoc to V2 and with the new throw-in setup it's on fire :)

FM20-ME2040-Cerber-V2-by-TFF.thumb.png.7b9afa1be85e5c7ef54415dd55290bc6.png

Which is the most effecient then my man?

All tactics have been updated

Guys, I've updated all tactics and added a new long throw-in setup that in some situations boosts the tectics' effecicny up to 30%

Also, I updated Cerber tactoc to V2 and with the new throw-in setup it's on fire :)

FM20-ME2040-Cerber-V2-by-TFF.thumb.png.7b9afa1be85e5c7ef54415dd55290bc6.png

Would you recommend Cerber or Executioner? And will you also update Executioner with the throw in setup?

5 hours ago, ttsd said:

Hi, @Totalfootballfan,which tactic you think now best fit the new 20.3.0. Although SI sayed little change happened in the ME2040,  i find some tactics not work well, espacilly the Punisher V3, realll worse defend and mush harder to score than it was in the 20.2.4

Hi mate,

Check the updated tactics at the OP.

4 hours ago, martinobremnato1 said:

@Totalfootballfan

Hey mate, still doing great with your tactics just a quick question.

With the filters the foot is for inverted wingers, can we just reverse the foot strength and the players will now be right for the position?

Thanks again!

Hi mate,

I'm glad to hear it works good for you.

I believe that I added all possible roles/position in the filter so they should have Inverted Wingers

11 minutes ago, Ninodebest said:

Would you recommend Cerber or Executioner? And will you also update Executioner with the throw in setup?

Yes, I added the new long throw-in for Executioner tactic

At the moment I really like the new version of Cerber tactic so can't say with of them is better, it requires producing more testing

3 minutes ago, manidaro7 said:

thanks friend TFF!

given the latest tactical updates what is the best combo to use?

12 minutes ago, martinobremnato1 said:

Which is the most effecient then my man?

I suggest using Executioner V3 / Cerber V2 as your attacking tactics and I suggest using Ashbringer V3 as your defensive tactic 

30 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Yes, I added the new long throw-in for Executioner tactic

At the moment I really like the new version of Cerber tactic so can't say with of them is better, it requires producing more testing

I suggest using Executioner V3 / Cerber V2 as your attacking tactics and I suggest using Ashbringer V3 as your defensive tactic 

I have had great success with the Bloodlust tactic, is there any significant performance increase between the ashbringer v3 tactic and the bloodlust v4 tactic? In short, is it worth giving up the bloodlust v4 tactic for the ashbringer v3 tactic?

10 minutes ago, Süleyman Çakır said:

I have had great success with the Bloodlust tactic, is there any significant performance increase between the ashbringer v3 tactic and the bloodlust v4 tactic? In short, is it worth giving up the bloodlust v4 tactic for the ashbringer v3 tactic?

I'd say the efficiency of Bloodlust and the efficiency of Ashbringer is almost the same but Ashbringer concedes about 20%-25% less than Bloodlust so that why I prefer Ashbringer when I want to play defensive

For example, if I got a lead by to 1-2 goals then I often switch for Ashbringer or the time wasting tactic and after that my chances of conceding is very low

1 minute ago, Totalfootballfan said:

I'd say the efficiency of Bloodlust and the efficiency of Ashbringer is almost the same but Ashbringer concedes about 20%-25% less so that why I prefer Ashbringer when I want to play defensive

For example, if I got a lead by to 1-2 goals then I often switch for Ashbringer or the time wasting tactic and after the chances that I concede is very low

Well, executioner V3 tactic or more successful cerber v2 tactic?

4 minutes ago, Süleyman Çakır said:

Well, executioner V3 tactic or more successful cerber v2 tactic?

I can't say for sure at the moment it requires producing more testing

So far I can say that the new Cerber version enhanced with the new long throw-in produces a very high result

Also, guys... I want to add that I'm not 100% sure about the new long throw-in setup, I mean that I'm not 100% sure that it suites all tactics and I'm not 100% sure that it's the best setup possible and I decided to share it because it looked very promising :) 

s there a chance we could get videos of the tactics again please? I play on iPad and don’t have a laptop. I want to use the latest Ashbringer/Executioner combo.  And I’d like to tryout cerber. Thanks for all your hard work TFF, I love your tactics. They recently helped me get Burton Albion to the prem! I’m halfway through the season and trying to survive. I was using raptor v4 til I realised they had changed. Was just starting to use bloodlust but noticed it’s changed again. Think the more defensive ashbringer could be perfect for my survival cos I’m 18th (media prediction 20th so still overachieving) and leaking goals at the mo! Cheers mate! 

8 minutes ago, Yates626 said:

s there a chance we could get videos of the tactics again please? I play on iPad and don’t have a laptop. I want to use the latest Ashbringer/Executioner combo.  And I’d like to tryout cerber. Thanks for all your hard work TFF, I love your tactics. They recently helped me get Burton Albion to the prem! I’m halfway through the season and trying to survive. I was using raptor v4 til I realised they had changed. Was just starting to use bloodlust but noticed it’s changed again. Think the more defensive ashbringer could be perfect for my survival cos I’m 18th (media prediction 20th so still overachieving) and leaking goals at the mo! Cheers mate! 

you s predicted 20th and 18th? cos thats overachievement lad u should be bouncing up and down excitement!

1 minute ago, Yates626 said:

Thanks for all your hard work TFF, I love your tactics. 

Hi mate,

I'm glad to hear it works good for you.

s there a chance we could get videos of the tactics again please? I play on iPad and don’t have a laptop.

Ok, I'll add videos in about 20 mins

Think the more defensive ashbringer could be perfect for my survival cos I’m 18th (media prediction 20th so still overachieving) and leaking goals at the mo! Cheers mate! 

No mate... it's a wrong thinking that if you a huge underdog then Ashbringer is the most efficient tactic for you.

Ashbringer isn't the most efficient between the tactics at the OP, Ashbringer is just a defensive tactic.

Even when you are huge underdog there are still a lot of cases when you need to use Executioner / Cerber tactic

For example, if you lose by 2 goals in any match then there's no point in using Ashbringer anymore and you need switch for Executioner / Cerber

Also, vs similar teams in home matches it makes sense using Cerber / Executioner

10 minutes ago, robhall1 said:

TTF mate, Cerber V2 is amazing. Picked Juve Stabia in Serie B in Italy and i was predicted 20th and won the league. I was on holiday mode all season and didnt buy anyone! Many thanks

I'm glad to hear it works good for you, mate.

I've been noticing Cerber and Executioner get a very solid boost for the new long throw-in setup

YES!!!! You’re a legend mate thank you for adding the videos I’m gonna delve into them right now. Without them I had to carry on with Bloodlust and I’m currently 20th! My defence is obviously so bad even a more defensive tactic couldn’t help them, so I think what you said about Ashbringer and me being such an underdog is exactly right. My plan for the final 7 games is to go with Cerber as it gets good feedback on here. I’ll save Ashbringer for when I need to hold a lead. I’m 5 points away from safety, and I still believe I can survive!!  Ever the optimist! Thanks again mate

Guys, here's some guide how you can profit from the "long throw-in" setup.

1) It requires using an attacking tactic because to profit from the "long throw-in" setup you need generate offensive throw-ins near the opposition box and if you use a defensive tactic then most of time your team sits near own box and you get not many offensive throw-ins during matches.

2) You need bring play in wide areas and ask your wide players to run wide with the ball, Wingers and Wing-Backs will work great.

3) You need to create a very efficient long throw-in setup.

Cerber V2 tactics fits the requirements above just fine.

So here's how throw-ins stats looks in matches.

As you can there are a lot long throw-ins goes into the opposition box and it often creates scoring opportunities.

long-throw-ins.thumb.png.d708d0eac2e30f8508a7181aa8da2d83.png

28 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

1) It requires using an attacking tactic because to profit from the "long throw-in" setup you need generate offensive throw-ins near the opposition box and if you use a defensive tactic then most of time your team sits near own box and you get not many offensive throw-ins during matches.

2) You need bring play in wide areas and ask your wide players to run wide with the ball, Wingers and Wing-Backs will work great.

As you can there are a lot long throw-ins goes into the opposition box and it often creates scoring opportunities.

that's crazy interesting, TTF thanks a million for your create&test&share. 

16 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Guys, I've reverted the long throw-in tweaks for all tactics except Cerber tactic.

I think I need producing more testing and to be 100% sure that the long throw-in has a positive affect for other tactics.

god damn it :mad: so fast reverted :herman::D

5 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Yes, SS can also take corners

I must warn you, I just finished testing V3 and had surprisingly very mixed results with it so you'd better go for V2 or the lasted version of Cerber tactic

Im trying v3 with st pauli now and its going ok but i think in the bundesliga itll turn Ass like u say..

was there anything in the v3 tweaked besides setpieces??roles look same

btw there a v4 out already??didnt saw it 

edit^^: is it same as v2???

image.thumb.png.61bef568a7688ebc1594ef82cd5907b0.png

Edited by magicnut

4 minutes ago, magicnutt said:

was there anything in the v3 tweaked besides setpieces??roles look same

The only difference between V2 and V3 is the long throw-in tweake, in V4   reverted it back so you can use V2 or V4

Also, Cerber V2 looks very strong at the moment, it competes with Executioner very close in my testing

1 minute ago, Totalfootballfan said:

The only difference between V2 and V3 is the long throw-in tweaked, I reverted it back in V4 so you can use V2 or V4

Also, Cerber V2 look very strong at the moment, it compete with Executioner very close in my testing

if thats the only difference surely just the mere throw in can't ruin the tactical efficiency that much?

as u said more testing might be needed to confirm , i wanted to have the tactic tested on fm arena to compare can u keep v3 just in case u are wrong with the assertion?

Edited by magicnut

10 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Believe it can :)

Throw-ins are very powerful thing they happen very often so they can greatly affect the tactics' efficiency

ok i switched to v2 for now but we should still have everythang further tested out to confirm the new throw ins Ass :stop::brock:

btw climbed to first for now..

hopefully when in the bundesliga i wont be the first to get RELEGATED with all these new tactical masterpieces lad :D:stop:

image.thumb.png.b9b4b11660919506398922f36d8bf5ed.png

Edited by magicnut

the thing is that the new long throw-in might work great for some tactic, for example, Cerber and it might not work for some other tactics 

In that case can u try and come up with an improved throw in setup specifically for executioner?

8 minutes ago, ttsd said:

Hello @Totalfootballfan, the two sides of Cerber V2 are wingers, but your notice said that MR/Ls Use invert foot, should these positions use the foot as same as its side? Should be MR/L with R/L foot???

that requirements were for V1... I forgot to edit them... thank for noticed that

bump

3 hours ago, Totalfootballfan said:

second season with man utd, i used the cerber until December and the executioner until the end of the season, I bought the lautaro in January but it didn’t have the expected impact

ps: dani olmo and martial are two demons in this tactic

20200223004242_1.thumb.jpg.c26d3b6be93e6f6349f4ec7cbbcf1971.jpg20200223004255_1.thumb.jpg.c0287280e7ae97573356764ec30f4e18.jpg

20200223004306_1.jpg

20200223004319_1.jpg

20200223004325_1.jpg

20200223004337_1.jpg

20200223004345_1.jpg

20200223004501_1.jpg

20200223004520_1.jpg

Hi TFF,

Thank you for the amazing tactics. I'm currently using the Executioner and Ashbringer combo.

1 question. I have Haaland and Mayoral. Haaland will play on the left side and Mayoral on the right as strikers when using the Executioner tactic. Thing is AF is not Haaland's preferred role. If I were to change his role to pressing forward, which is Haaland's preferred role, would it affect the tactics much?