Teams poaching your youth players

Do you mean poached as in offering them pro-contracts? Or do you mean they are buying them and they are just getting sold? If it's the latter just check your staff responsibilities and check for you to have final say on transfers from your U18s and U23s.

I actually noticed the AI this summer bidding for my average youth prospects, sold a few 3 to 31/2 star potential youngsters to other PL clubs for about £5 to £6 million with lots of add ons, they were players who I thought were never going to make it, so was surprised to see such decent fees. 

7 hours ago, DavyDepuydt1 said:

It happens automatically, your team can also poach from other teams. (you don't have to do anything for it)

Obviously, the better/higher your reputation is, the more likely it will happen.

How can i poach other good youth intake players like mine getting poached?

I don't know how it works in this year's FM but irl poaching young players in England is restricted by the club's youth category. Cat One clubs can poach from Cat Two and Three clubs but not vice versa. 

Young players are like any other and will want to go to the highest level they can. If a top talent emerges in your youth intake they're not always going to want to stay.