Adding facepacks/badges/kits question

11 minutes ago, Cowboy71 said:

Hey managers! Can someone tell me, is the process the same as in previous years for adding facepacks etc? I can't find a "clear cache" button in preferences,

Kind regards.

Grant.

In the preferences menu, the bottom  left where it says reset has a drop down, pick clear cache :)

3 minutes ago, rizzla77 said:

I can’t seem to find my Football Manager 2020 folders on my MacBook....I can see the folder in documents but not a 2020 folder...help!

It's moved this year, add this to your sidebar;

/Users/NAME/Library/Application Support/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2020/graphics

Edited by stevemc

Could someone from SI clarify this for me please, keen to start my long term career game, but would be reluctant to, if by adding face packs and mods etc, that won’t allow my game to benefit from bug fixes? (only ask as saw this suggested on twitter) Many thanks

vor 10 Minuten schrieb Connor:

Could someone from SI clarify this for me please, keen to start my long term career game, but would be reluctant to, if by adding face packs and mods etc, that won’t allow my game to benefit from bug fixes? (only ask as saw this suggested on twitter) Many thanks

Usually only bug fixes with competition changes/fixes are not save game compatible. Adding graphics or skins has no influence to the core of the game, they are just loaded into the game cache.