[FM19] - Forza San Giovanni

Bedese

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Bedese said:

All I can say is if they're the Scottish Champions, Scottish football might be in trouble :lol: 

If in 20 years, Greenock Morton have overtaken Celtic and Rangers and Hearts and Aberdeen and Hibs, then Scottish football is in the Toilet :lol:

Have they had a tycoon takeover?

1 minute ago, Pompeyboyz said:

If in 20 years, Greenock Morton have overtaken Celtic and Rangers and Hearts and Aberdeen and Hibs, then Scottish football is in the Toilet :lol:

Have they had a tycoon takeover?

They've got an Underwriter Sugar Daddy, so I think that means they do? 

3 minutes ago, Bedese said:

I was thinking the exact same thing :lol: 

I was wondering how much your players are worth? In my save the league is now placed 86. in Europe - so the player value is now £56T for the best player - but still nothing to how much they should cost - if we are only looking at their skills :rolleyes::idiot:

A club from Saudi-Arabia tried to buy Berti for £50T :lol::idiot::herman:

HOW! HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE :lol::lol:

2 years ago we won our European League D group - so we were qualified for the playoffs for Euro Championship. But hold on! 

My 2 best attackers - Berti and Manco were injured + my best midfielder who just came through the youth intake. :rolleyes:

So the attacker who played was really bad - but still we managed to win the playoff - so now we are qualified for the Euros 2028 :D:D

Manco skadet.PNG

Angelini skadet.PNG

Berti skadet.PNG

EM kvalificeret 2028.PNG

kvalkampe em.PNG

Bedese - do you have alot of staff-members with english nationality or is it just luck when you get regens with dual-nationality ? :D

Until now i only had 1 argentinian - but would be nice with some other nationalities :D

Always funny when you have to "fight" to get a player for the NT :lol:;)

And how is the stadium situation in your save? 

I got a new one last year - but can see that 4-5 of the other clubs also will get a new one in the next years :lol:

5 stadiums with 7000 seat each - for a nation with 33T citizen :lol::lol:

On 03/07/2019 at 07:18, kidthekid said:

How has the super regen been getting on?

d322bdbfe62448203864e243757c89ce.png

He's dropped a bit in determination and hasn't improved much anywhere else, but he's still only 16. A 7.56 average rating in all competitions isn't the worst :lol: 

22 hours ago, FoxGe1994 said:

Bedese - do you have alot of staff-members with english nationality or is it just luck when you get regens with dual-nationality ? :D

Until now i only had 1 argentinian - but would be nice with some other nationalities :D

Always funny when you have to "fight" to get a player for the NT :lol:;)

And how is the stadium situation in your save? 

I got a new one last year - but can see that 4-5 of the other clubs also will get a new one in the next years :lol:

5 stadiums with 7000 seat each - for a nation with 33T citizen :lol::lol:

It's just me with my English nationality, everyone else is either Sammarinese or Italian. 

We also just got a new one last year, but it only seats 4,722. Hopefully there's a bit of room to expand it.

8 minutes ago, Bedese said:

d322bdbfe62448203864e243757c89ce.png

He's dropped a bit in determination and hasn't improved much anywhere else, but he's still only 16. A 7.56 average rating in all competitions isn't the worst :lol: 

It's just me with my English nationality, everyone else is either Sammarinese or Italian. 

We also just got a new one last year, but it only seats 4,722. Hopefully there's a bit of room to expand it.

Damn - my manager is danish - so i got a decent regen with danish nationality... but had hoped for dual nationality with sanmarinese :lol::lol:

Do you have a feeder club?

I have a huge problem in my save... my team is to bad to win matches in CL-groupstage - but when we get in EL-groupstage we get alot of points....:(

In a CL-run i make 4-5 points for club coefficients - but last year in EL-run were we made it to 2. knock-out fase we got 14 points! :seagull::rolleyes:

But i dont really want to loose the playoffs on purpose - so hard to tell what to do :idiot::(

Been in CL-groupstage 2-3 years in a row - but last year i got knocked out in the playoffs :lol::lol:

1 minute ago, FoxGe1994 said:

Damn - my manager is danish - so i got a decent regen with danish nationality... but had hoped for dual nationality with sanmarinese :lol::lol:

Do you have a feeder club?

I have a huge problem in my save... my team is to bad to win matches in CL-groupstage - but when we get in EL-groupstage we get alot of points....:(

In a CL-run i make 4-5 points for club coefficients - but last year in EL-run were we made it to 2. knock-out fase we got 14 points! :seagull::rolleyes:

But i dont really want to loose the playoffs on purpose - so hard to tell what to do :idiot::(

We don't have a feeder club yet. When we get bigger I'm hoping to get one that'll help with regens ;) 

That sounds like a pretty good problem to have! It doesn't sound like you're too far off making real progress with the CL and maybe getting out the groups :D 

1 minute ago, Bedese said:

We don't have a feeder club yet. When we get bigger I'm hoping to get one that'll help with regens ;) 

That sounds like a pretty good problem to have! It doesn't sound like you're too far off making real progress with the CL and maybe getting out the groups :D 

Could really need a feeder club - the regens the last 3-4 years have been awfull :lol:

Yeah its kind of a good problem - 3 years in a row we where in the CL-groupstage, so we had alot of money in the club :rolleyes:

Trying my best in CL - and then we see what happens :D

Best player for NT right now is a regen i snached from San Marino Calcio - but what a player! He would never develope so well in their club, so helped him with buying him :lol::lol:

Bonifazi k.PNG

Just now, FoxGe1994 said:

Could really need a feeder club - the regens the last 3-4 years have been awfull :lol:

Yeah its kind of a good problem - 3 years in a row we where in the CL-groupstage, so we had alot of money in the club :rolleyes:

Trying my best in CL - and then we see what happens :D

Best player for NT right now is a regen i snached from San Marino Calcio - but what a player! He would never develope so well in their club, so helped him with buying him :lol::lol:

Bonifazi k.PNG

He looks great! What league are San Marino Calcio in, is it a playable one? That can really help with the regens :) 

Just now, Bedese said:

He looks great! What league are San Marino Calcio in, is it a playable one? That can really help with the regens :) 

He is very great - but has tendency to be a bit injured - without anything noted in the reports of him :rolleyes:

I have a datebase which goes to Serie D.

They are one of the best clubs in their division - they get promoted - they get relegated - promoted - relegated. 

So between Serie D and C:lol:

Just as we speak im trying to win the playoffs for Cl-groupstage - and now my wonderkid is wanted bu Hull... :herman:

We have a 4 year deal + 3 additional - so he wont go anywhere :herman::lol::lol:

EDIT:

Sometimes its very hard to be such a small country! All your hopes for the future rest on 2-3 players shoulders - and one bad injury and everything would be gone :rolleyes::lol:

5 minutes ago, Bedese said:

a8596290e343bd9d45fe4fe0cb0589c6.png

I'd be disappointed if we can't get past the Cypriots.

Are the other teams doing well in Europe? Tre Penne once made it to the secound kvalificationround of EL - so in 12 years only 1 team got through one stage :lol::lol:

But their teams a getting pretty decent! Earlier i played the reserves in the league matches - but now i have to be carefull :lol:

cb6a25fd314b912accaecca0d7fa743f.png

As expected, he doesn't want to sign a new deal because we're not good enough for him, so here's my thought process...

We've got four years left on his contract with the optional extension, and I don't think the board should go over our head as long as we remain financially stable (which is why I'm holding off on more upgrades for now even though we have 13m in the bank), so he should stay here for four more years.

We don't really need him for the league, because we're so much stronger than everyone else. What we need him for is Europe, so theoretically, we could wait till our European campaign is over in his last season here and then look to sell him (with some clauses) so that we get some money for him, rather than keeping him around for a league campaign that we can do without him for. 

However, the Premiership transfer window will close before we're out of Europe (unless we do really badly!) and I think it'd be wise to try to sell to a Premiership team, seeing as how much money flies around there thanks to the TV deal.

Right now, I think the plan is to trigger the two year extension, and in the summer of 2040 look to sell him. I'm not too concerned about the upfront fee, because his value won't be very high playing in San Marino - what I'm hoping for is to stick a 50% future sale clause in, as well as hopefully getting to loan him back for a bit...

Just now, FoxGe1994 said:

Are the other teams doing well in Europe? Tre Penne once made it to the secound kvalificationround of EL - so in 12 years only 1 team got through one stage :lol::lol:

But their teams a getting pretty decent! Earlier i played the reserves in the league matches - but now i have to be carefull :lol:

Unfortunately not - they all seem to get beaten straight away in the 1st Qualifying Round in the Europa League. None of them have really provided much competition so far, but hopefully with the continued improvements to the league the added TV money can really help some of them kick on.

5 minutes ago, Bedese said:

Unfortunately not - they all seem to get beaten straight away in the 1st Qualifying Round in the Europa League. None of them have really provided much competition so far, but hopefully with the continued improvements to the league the added TV money can really help some of them kick on.

TV money is really booming in the league! i thinks its around £2.7M right now :eek:

Winning the league? £2.3M :eek:

They should soon be competive in Europe - or atleast i hope so:lol:

League is ranked 50 right now :lock::D:D

2 minutes ago, quee said:

Wonder how you keep track of where you've been and teams you have played against in Europe :stop:

For now it's usually just remembering the names, but when we get deeper into the save I might struggle a bit :lol: 

5e3fe5afc2f4e1ed822efee2a5592bbf.png

We battered them all game, and then they pelted one into the top corner from 30 yards :rolleyes: 

Archived