Jump to content

[FM19] - Forza San Giovanni


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just caught up. Great read and fantastic results! Do you have a save with Giovagnoli just after his in-take or close to that? I am tempted to run an experiment to see what the difference would be if you would let him go to Lazio (or any other club of such caliber).

Link to post
Share on other sites

Same, just caught up as well! Great progress making it to the CL, and great result against Juve.

Your intakes doesn't look as impressive compared to the earlier ones despite better facilities?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, quee said:

Same, just caught up as well! Great progress making it to the CL, and great result against Juve.

Your intakes doesn't look as impressive compared to the earlier ones despite better facilities?

I'm guessing that's because the general quality of player has increased, and regens are rated in comparison to the rest of the squad.

 

Amazing work getting to the CL groups, and even better to get a point against Juve! Hopefully this is a bit of a watershed moment and you can take another big step forward from here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, nsd said:

I'm guessing that's because the general quality of player has increased, and regens are rated in comparison to the rest of the squad.

That make sense! Hopefully Bedese will get another quality one soon.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/07/2019 at 09:14, scarp said:

Just caught up. Great read and fantastic results! Do you have a save with Giovagnoli just after his in-take or close to that? I am tempted to run an experiment to see what the difference would be if you would let him go to Lazio (or any other club of such caliber).

Cheers! This is a save I have right after his intake:

https://gofile.io/?c=lGIqU6

23 hours ago, quee said:

Same, just caught up as well! Great progress making it to the CL, and great result against Juve.

Your intakes doesn't look as impressive compared to the earlier ones despite better facilities?

 

20 hours ago, nsd said:

I'm guessing that's because the general quality of player has increased, and regens are rated in comparison to the rest of the squad.

 

Amazing work getting to the CL groups, and even better to get a point against Juve! Hopefully this is a bit of a watershed moment and you can take another big step forward from here.

Cheers! :D I agree with what @nsd said. I think we've been really lucky with some of the players we've had coming through - I've never had anybody anywhere near as good as Giovagnoli, and I don't expect us to get a player as good as him through ever again :lol: It's not just him, though, because players like Manuel Zavoli (YP37) are also absolute quality for us. I think this is probably the best San Giovanni team I've ever had, and we're not really that far into the save. I guess you could class it as a kind of 'Golden Generation' for us - I'm hoping that with our facilities pumped up we can keep producing quality players, but it is possible that we have a bit of a dry spell where we're not producing talent up to the level of the players we've already had through. We'll see! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Pompeyboyz said:

How are other San Marinese teams doing in Europe?

Anyone had a standout season yet aside from you?

As far as I can tell, none of them have made it past the 1st Round of EL Qualifying yet :(  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Brilliant progress so far, although I imagine the save only gets super-interesting around European matches at this point?

I'm at the end of season 3 - just qualified for the Champions Playoff Final and Cup Final - will play both tonight - so I'm in Europe as I've finished at least 2nd.  One question from when I was in Europe before.  How do you get around the problem of having limited training and not really any time for pre-season friendlies before you're into the first phase of Champions League Qualifying?  I wasn't sure if there's something I'm missing in terms of being able to set pre-season even earlier than the longest option you get.  Or is it just a case of going in undercooked sharpness wise?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/07/2019 at 12:20, duesouth said:

Brilliant progress so far, although I imagine the save only gets super-interesting around European matches at this point?

I'm at the end of season 3 - just qualified for the Champions Playoff Final and Cup Final - will play both tonight - so I'm in Europe as I've finished at least 2nd.  One question from when I was in Europe before.  How do you get around the problem of having limited training and not really any time for pre-season friendlies before you're into the first phase of Champions League Qualifying?  I wasn't sure if there's something I'm missing in terms of being able to set pre-season even earlier than the longest option you get.  Or is it just a case of going in undercooked sharpness wise?

Cheers! I essentially holiday the entire domestic season at this point, although I make an exception for the Playoff Final (although on the years I've holidayed too far and accidentally gone past it, we've still won it anyway :lol:)

You're not really missing anything, sadly. Now that we're a stronger team than we were before, I basically use our First Qualifying game as the sharpness warm-up for the harder games to come. Back before we weren't that strong, though, it was just a case of desperately trying to arrange match practice training sessions before the game so we're at more of a 50% sharpness than a 40% sharpness :lol: 

On 18/07/2019 at 12:23, Kubson said:

Steaua is slowly becoming the new Dinamo lol

Oh no :lol: :lol: :lol: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

How is the save progressing? :D

 

Was so lucky! Had a player with dual nationality which played 1 game for Italy, but it was a friendly - so he could still play for us! :rolleyes:

After 2 years of begging he finally agreed to play for us! :D:D
Look at this beauty! 

 

Conti skifte NT.PNG

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, FoxGe1994 said:

How is the save progressing? :D

 

Was so lucky! Had a player with dual nationality which played 1 game for Italy, but it was a friendly - so he could still play for us! :rolleyes:

After 2 years of begging he finally agreed to play for us! :D:D
Look at this beauty! 

 

Conti skifte NT.PNG

No updates yet - I haven't had the chance to play it for a little bit, but that should change soon :D 

He looks class! :D 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bedese said:

No updates yet - I haven't had the chance to play it for a little bit, but that should change soon :D 

He looks class! :D 

Sounds good! Will be looking forward to next update :D

My save is progressing quiet well - the other teams do also produce some good talents :D

Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice with 2 teams directly in group-stage from next season :D

This year our combined point for the nation it pretty low, so we can improve if we do well - but after this season its gonna be hard to stay on 10. place :(

We had 4 years in which we did well in Europe - and we can't continue to do so :lol:

Was in CL-second knockout this season - so we got 21 points to the nation :D

 

 

 

CL gruppespil national.PNG

Edited by FoxGe1994
Link to post
Share on other sites

Tried this challenge so many times... qualified for european championship so many times because of Nations League - which makes it easier to get there. 

But first time ever i qualify for the worlds championship :D:D

The average age of the squad is 23 - and got some nice upcoming talents - so maybe we can qualify next time again :D

Worldcup kvalificeret.PNG

Worldcup 2.PNG

Worldcup 3.PNG

World 3.PNG

Edited by FoxGe1994
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...