[FM19] - Forza San Giovanni

Bedese

1 minute ago, MacNegot said:

How does Alessandro Della Valle look ? :) 

2add490665d9e3a27c8aa6b6e67314e9.png

He's not great technically, but he's wonderful physically and mentally! He's our starting LB, and forms a very strong defence, with these two titans in the centre:

266aeda44c3e24dc54af06245ca304d8.png

1272448c780c2b208ebb7b501fe4ac97.png

And the 6'6 monster Cenci coming through:

fc8d0a123b10cdf2081335e51af6377e.png

With Bonelli holding down the fort at RB:

90dbdbf57177f4aeb9cb3304e5afa3fb.png

If only our midfield and attack was quite as good :lol: 

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, FoxGe1994 said:

We did it again! 

3. season we won the league - the cup and "super-cup" :D

And guess what?! Made it to the EL-group stage again here in beginning of the 4. season :eek:

Money in the bank - and good for the nation too! :D

Kampe el 4 sæson.PNG

Smashing it! :D 

45 minutes ago, Bedese said:

Smashing it! :D 

Yeah its nice that everything goes this well - my squad is mostly sanmarinese players, but added some foreign players like this one: :D

But i first got thise one after we qualified for the group stage - so i hope he can help us so we can get some point :lol::D

Yan.PNG

Le boys?!?!

We did it! 
Season 21-22 we lost the final in the league. Season 22-23 we won the double - and now for the beginning of season 23-24 we qualified for the CL-group stage :eek::eek::eek:

Every year my mindset for the qualification-rounds is just to make it 1 or 2 rounds through - but somehow we always pull something like this off :rolleyes::lol:

Signed some good players the last 1 year.

Alessandro came on a free transfer - he is one of the best sanmarinese players, but San Marino Calcio let him go on a free transfer - so signed him after ½ year without club :D

Edoardo and Filippo also came on free transfers, could have gotten them 1 year ago - but they wanted to much money for my taste :rolleyes:
So after 1 year without a club they had some other demands :lol:

These 3 where key-players in the qualification - and now i have most of the best sanmarinese players there is :applause::D

Going big now boys! :D

Attached some pictures:

Alessandro.PNG

CL gruppespil sæson 5.PNG

Edoardo.PNG

Filippo.PNG

Penge fra cl.PNG

By the way funny to see how my troops rating of potential is fallen after we got one star reputation - i knew this would happen, but funny to see that players who had 5 stars potential-rating now only has 4 stars-potential :rolleyes:

Some of them still have 5 stars-potential - but before this they all had 5-starts potential;)

Players you thought could become fine players for the NT now don't look like they will :lol::lol:

On 28/06/2019 at 17:57, Bedese said:

a1d67085ed81c7987636b8a292c4f0a6.png

What's going on at Cambridge??

I like the fact there is an East Anglian bent to the North

Lowestoft

Royston (Border of Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire)

St Neots (Between Cambridge and Bedford)

Kings Lynn

Cambridge

What does the VNL South look like in comparison?

On 29/06/2019 at 02:33, quee said:

First I've seen results gone against you, where you were quite confident before the game.

I know! I'm not sure if I underestimated them or overestimated us, but either way let's just hope it was a blip in the pan!

On 30/06/2019 at 18:47, scousevasey said:

I like the fact there is an East Anglian bent to the North

Lowestoft

Royston (Border of Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire)

St Neots (Between Cambridge and Bedford)

Kings Lynn

Cambridge

What does the VNL South look like in comparison?

Good question!

4f1eeaec19688b77b47bc293c7d091aa.png

Meanwhile, Cambridge's season comes to a sad end...

fa544cd8bbe9b63124b10f949c03d149.png

10 points and 128 goals conceded - nobody else conceded more than 47! Along with fellow L2 team Morecambe, they drop out of the playable/viewable divisions.

1 minute ago, Bedese said:

Wow! Did he come through your youth system?

Yeah he came trough 3 season ago - a quit funny intake. It was stated "no one special in this intake" - and then they refered to a player which should be the best in the intake with only 2 stars potential ability - but when i looked through the players there was 2 with 5 stars potential :idiot:

He was unambitious in the beginning - but was still developing very good :lol:

Got some quit good youth players in the squad - some of them where even bought from some of the other sanmarinese clubs :D 

16 minutes ago, FoxGe1994 said:

Aaaaaand Berti suddenly has to fight for his playtime :applause::rolleyes:

Look at this intake - wow! :D:D

Rocco.PNG

Daniele.PNG

Manuel.PNG

Tobias.PNG

YI.PNG

That's a pretty ridiculous intake - but I might be able to do you one better ;) 

Youth Intake Day!

eb613956c26c06d571b5166183285f2f.png

Dun dun dun...

2fe978f592cc5178e78b1419f0787f9f.png

Oh. My. God. I've played probably close to 500 seasons with San Giovanni before (I should go outside more...) and I've never had anybody come through that's this good. I've never had anybody come through that's even half this good. He won't stick around for long (I've already offered him a 3+2 contract, but if he accepts that's probably the longest we'll be able to keep him for), but my goodness...

EDIT: He's not even Dual-Nationality! The National Team have a gem on their hands...

4 minutes ago, Bedese said:

Youth Intake Day!

eb613956c26c06d571b5166183285f2f.png

Dun dun dun...

2fe978f592cc5178e78b1419f0787f9f.png

Oh. My. God. I've played probably close to 500 seasons with San Giovanni before (I should go outside more...) and I've never had anybody come through that's this good. I've never had anybody come through that's even half this good. He won't stick around for long (I've already offered him a 3+2 contract, but if he accepts that's probably the longest we'll be able to keep him for), but my goodness...

Holy m*f macaroni!!!! This kid is gonna be the next Pirlo/Xavi/Iniesta u-name-it!!!! 

Congraz mate!!!! 

WOW - just the player i need for my squad :seagull::lol::lol::D:D

And player traits also looks amazing! And only SM!!! 

3 minutes ago, FoxGe1994 said:

Holy m*f macaroni!!!! This kid is gonna be the next Pirlo/Xavi/Iniesta u-name-it!!!! 

Congraz mate!!!! 

WOW - just the player i need for my squad :seagull::lol::lol::D:D

And player traits also looks amazing! And only SM!!! 

He's probably already the best Sammarinese player in history, and he's only 15 :lol: 

I think I've followed all 289 versions of this save that you've done previously, and he is by far the best Sammarinese regen I've ever seen. Those upgrades paying off in a big way!

11 hours ago, quee said:

WOW! Just wow! That is amazing and the fact he already have a media description is telling as well. :applause:

Who is bidding for him already?

That bid was actually from us :lol: As soon as he came through I was paranoid somebody was going to poach him so I signed him up to the longest contract possible!

He's actually got a new media description now...

7c68ba8f9f444ab83b3011f8cc55a785.png

:eek:

6 hours ago, Rikulec said:

The Sammarinese Tshewang Zangpo. :D

Hahaha, I think that's a really good parallel to draw!

9 minutes ago, nsd said:

I think I've followed all 289 versions of this save that you've done previously, and he is by far the best Sammarinese regen I've ever seen. Those upgrades paying off in a big way!

Cheers! Always nice to see people following along for the long haul!

Archived