Average Training Rating, what's yours?

I have been having a play with the new training, now I am a little more used to it.

I was curious to see what average rating people were getting, when they get the weekly report?

Mine is consistently around 7.8 - 8.0

8 hours ago, phnompenhandy said:

Ah, interesting topic. I think you need to include your league and quality of training facilities.

Mine's about 7.0 but I'm non-league with poor training facilities.

Good shout,

Leeds, in the Championship, state of the art facilities all coaches 3.5-4 stars

Very young team so guess that contributes too

I'm roughly between 8.06 to 8.95 constant every month. Playing in the 4th tier of Brazil. Adequate facilities and 2.5-3 star coaching across the board. With a very badly ageing squad who are all declining rapidly. 

2 hours ago, Cleon said:

8.06 to 8.95

20 hours ago, Mardy said:

7.8 - 8.0

Are either of you super active with your praise and warnings about training?

I have found that it does reliably boost the average .2-.3, but the effect wears off after a few weeks, and I don't really keep up on it.

Benfica in the Liga NOS with superb training facilities, 4-4.5 stars coaching and 'Professional' squad personality.

First team avg. training rating: 7.77

U19s: 8.37

I think it has a lot to do with how happy your players are (players that are unhappy train very poorly and you get individual ratings in the sixes) and the average age of your players (supported by the difference between first team and U19 although first team has better coaches). My first team has a lot of young players who usually top the training performance table and the overall average rating gets lower by some older veterans and club legends in the final stages of their careers.

7 hours ago, Cleon said:

I'm roughly between 8.06 to 8.95 constant every month. Playing in the 4th tier of Brazil. Adequate facilities and 2.5-3 star coaching across the board. With a very badly ageing squad who are all declining rapidly. 

That's impressive! I'm going to have an overhaul tonight and see if I can raise it.

4 hours ago, VinceLombardi said:

I have found that it does reliably boost the average .2-.3, but the effect wears off after a few weeks, and I don't really keep up on it.

Not really, praise the top 3 performers of the week, criticise the bottom three (if there is any)

4 hours ago, VinceLombardi said:

Not really no. I just use schedules that suit what I'm creating and I find it works well.

7 hours ago, Cleon said:

Off topic, but what database did you use for your Brazil save please?

• 1 year later...

Team: Torquay United

Average Training facilities

League: English Sky Bet League Two

Squad: I only have Main team, and they are total 24 (I rotate 22 players each match).   (no U23 or U18 no players in these squads)

Training:

I use custom made training schedule done for my tactic (One main used all season for 1 match schedule and one main used all season for 2 match schedule) , and have custom preseason.

Fitness. One trainer is 4 star the other 3 star (as both are sharing workload: 3.5)

Goalkeeper: 3 and 3.5 - shared workload =3

Coaches: Shared workload between 2 and 3.

[<<<Average Training: 8.60!>>>]

going to loan out two players that are lowest (and don't play any games: 7,25 and 6,75) that should bump up my average rating.

----

Players are growing good, but not great as my coach quality is not the best, same goes to training facility.

AverageTrainingRating.jpg

AverageTrainingRatingTeam.jpg

The average is climbing to 9.26!

One question:

When I try to praise the players the week after the previous praise: They, sometimes, don't appriciate the praise of 9.X training rating.

How come they are not appriciating the praise (negatively hits overall happiness)?

Could it be, the system does not accept someone getting praised every week (even if it's appropriate)?

AverageTrainingRating.jpg

AverageTrainingRatingTeam.jpg

Edited by Groom84

1 hour ago, Groom84 said:

How come they are not appriciating the praise (negatively hits overall happiness)?

They just don't like you repeating the praise "excessively." Same thing happens with match performance, loaners, etc. It's a bit of a peeve.