LGBT Flag

9 minutes ago, Spurs08 said:

That's pretty awesome :D I can't imagine it's specific to FC United, they don't have any particular association with the LGBT community, so hopefully can appear anywhere :) We have one up at Spurs too from a LGBT fan group!

As far as I know, they are against to homophobia

fc.jpg

...i think i will sound weird saying this since the LGBTs normally are the one complaining about this stuff but...why the LGBT Flag and not say...Venezuelan, Colombian or even Uruguayan flags too? most European top leagues see at least 1 or 2 latin american flags in every stadium

P.D not trying to make an argument, just leaving a suggestion.

I thought i saw it a lot actually, actually i remember a game where it seemed like in every angle i saw there was a LGBT flag or a wheelchair in the crowd. That came actually was a bit PC over the top for me, you know there are other people in the game too. But it went normal again soon and mostly realistic with fat fans all over the place. Too bad we fatties are far from a minority anymore, that is actually where FM is maybe more on the forefront than with the other 2 groups- :-D

And yes i agree, give us flags all over the place..would be awesome to see Alianz Arena, my Home Stadium plastered with flags from fan clubs all over the stadium. That specicif flag i actually remember from the there being for a long time in the fan curve, just the others missing now. :-)

• Administrators
5 hours ago, WorcesterLegend said:

...i think i will sound weird saying this since the LGBTs normally are the one complaining about this stuff but...why the LGBT Flag and not say...Venezuelan, Colombian or even Uruguayan flags too? most European top leagues see at least 1 or 2 latin american flags in every stadium

P.D not trying to make an argument, just leaving a suggestion.

Yeah would be a really nice touch to have numerous other flags appearing in the crowd. Especially if the user has stockpiled say some Colombian players in their side* :D

*This may be a hint as to how my current FM19 save is going! 

hace 3 horas, Neil Brock dijo:

Yeah would be a really nice touch to have numerous other flags appearing in the crowd. Especially if the user has stockpiled say some Colombian players in their side* :D

*This may be a hint as to how my current FM19 save is going! 

not only stockpile, maybe just by having a legend/star from that nation, i remember seeing Venezuelan flags in a Newcastle game, just because Rondon is there

Archived