FM19 In-game editor isn't appearing!

3 minutes ago, KUBI said:

Try re-booting the computer.

Tried it, not working.
Also tried changing to the original skins and that also didn't help.
Tried creating a new career, still nothing.

In the Download section it's unlocked.

But I can see the hidden attributes in search...

5 minutes ago, arthmael said:

Tried it, not working.
Also tried changing to the original skins and that also didn't help.
Tried creating a new career, still nothing.

In the Download section it's unlocked.

But I can see the hidden attributes in search...

one more thing to try... Backup your save game then re-install the game from scratch!

22 minutes ago, Malibden said:

My Steam shows that I've got IGE but it isn't appearing in the game

ige.png

It's the opposite for me. I made the purchase for the editor while IN GAME, not in Steam. The Editor is working for me on both my Desktop & Laptop. I received email confirmation of purchase but there's no Item Installed message like what's posted above. 

19 minutes ago, Heywood JaBlowme said:

It's the opposite for me. I made the purchase for the editor while IN GAME, not in Steam. The Editor is working for me on both my Desktop & Laptop. I received email confirmation of purchase but there's no Item Installed message like what's posted above. 

I also made the purchase through the game, but it's not working...

Where can I find the screenshot above?

EDIT:
Downloading the Touch update/archiver/stand alone editor, not sure if it has anything to do with it...

vor 7 Minuten schrieb Sid1984:

If purchasing IGE on a Mac, don’t purchase in the game, close the game and buy on steam. It works straight away.

@Neil Brock

I can confirm that this does work on mac, but I can't buy it in-game.

1 minute ago, arthmael said:

Thanks. Not sure if this is it.

This is what I get in the DLC of the game

image.thumb.png.cd2baf0790acc6f21057ab6116135765.png

And this is my account spending history...

image.thumb.png.8e8b136c2934609a69e84260ec624ea3.png

That's what's showing for me as well. It should show purchased next to it. Not sure what's going on. Same mess as last year. You sure In Game Editor is checked in Preferences? 

• Administrators

Okay we would suggest people contact help@sega.co.uk with your purchase details so they can process what’s happened and hopefully rectify any problems.

Best to confirm where exactly you’ve tried purchasing from (so in-game or via Steam) and provide as much detail as possible.

Apologies about this. 

• Administrators

Just as a follow up on this, would also be worth you providing your log files so your individual issues can be looked at. These can be found at the following location:

C:\Users\[YOUR WINDOWS USERNAME]\AppData\Local\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\Logs\Persistent 

You'll need to turn on hidden files and folders in order to access the AppData folder. Thanks. 

• 1 month later...

I'm having this issue on my 2018 MBP there is a workaround but you have to do this every time you play the game.

For Mac users only:

1. Close the game.
  2. Open Steam and find FM19
  3. Two finger click on FM19 and select properties
  4. Uncheck the box that shows Enable Steam Overlay while in game and then close that window
  5. Quit Steam (to exit the app altogether Command + Q)
  6. Reopen Steam and find FM19
  7.  Two finger click on FM19 and select properties
  8. Check the box that shows Enable Steam Overlay while in game and then close that window
  9. Now you can open FM19 but when you get to the main menu don't load your Save yet.
  10. Click on the Downloads option and that should open up the steam store. (It will see that you have bought it and re-enable the IGE)

This issue hasn't been fixed in the 19.2 / 19.2.1 updates so the above way is the only way to have it work on Mac as far as I can tell.

Archived