A career in England?! Fire and Blood!

MarcxD

2027-2028 Season Review

post_season_season_review.png

Lovely second season in the PL and already European football next year, and a FA cup final appearance. 

It will be harder now to really sign improvements, not too many world-class available on a free!

post_season_manager_of_the_year.png

I got myself a PL Manager of the year award!

post_season_best_eleven.png

Mijailovic and Busai star strikers this year, with some other players contributing as well. 

post_season_best_eleven_overall.png

Former players the lot of them, Thomas Jean and Jordan Holmes the only ones who were actually part of the squad this past season.

post_season_squad.png

post_season_table.png

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pre-Season + August 2028

pre_season_prediction.png

15th is not that bad of a prediction, I think top 7 should be the goal again, it's hard to say how far away we are from actually battling the top 4 sides for a season.

pre_season_transfers.png

Big transfer summer like every year, but multiple of these players were signed for future, most interesting new signings are probably striker Manga from Saint-Étienne and defender Da Silva. 

There were some departures including first teamer Busai, who I sold to Man Utd! I thought the fee was good, even though we obviously don't need any more money than we are already getting from the tv deal. I replaced him in the squad with Morelos.

pre_season_youth_rec.png

Last youth recruitment upgrade approved...

pre_season_EL_group.png

Should be easy enough to get through this group.

pre_season_august.png

Fantastic pre-seson with some huge wins and we also started with a perfect run to the league - although the performance wasn't even that great in the first two matches. Huge victory over Chelsea though. As you can see the miniscule expansion to our stadium is done and I'll be looking to get a new stadium built as soon as possible.

august_league_table.png

One of three teams to have had a perfect start...

11 hours ago, Nobby_McDonald said:

Excellent season.

Quite probably the best Andorran player ever and he's come through your youth setup.

Thanks!

You're probably right, just his physicals are a pain and he refuses to get tutored by anyone. 

4 hours ago, rodesire said:

I am a bit late to the party, but man you're doing great!

you were all over my Estonia thread so don't worry mate ;) Thanks!

2 hours ago, deltablue said:

You might just do it this year ;)

Oof... I hope so :D

1 hour ago, kidthekid said:

It's coming home isn't it

Sorry for the jinks

Any games lost now are on you.

17 hours ago, john1 said:

Still doing brilliantly :applause:Shame to see Arsenal are struggling :( 

Thank you!

With regards to Arsenal...

qcm2C9b.png

eJShRfn.png

They've only rarely made it to the top 4 and went through various managers.

January 2029

january.png

Two losses at the start of the month but went on to have a great month after that with a surprisingly big win over Man City as well.

january_league_table.png

Utd seems to be the main rival but any drop in form can be lethal.

january_transfers.png

Two outgoings - Brewster hadn't played a single minute this season and wanted to leave so that was an easy decision.

March 2029 + Youth Intake

march.png

FA Cup scheduling seems to have screwed up a bit, but we have beaten Liverpool to go through in the Europa League.

march_league_table.png

Looking strong -- now it's definitely Utd who are the team to watch out for. 

march_el_draw.png

Awesome, will enjoy beating Feyenoord :D

march_youth_intake.png

No, not good. Just signed up what seems to be the best of a bad bunch, at least they are professional.

13 hours ago, rodesire said:

Easy easy!

12 hours ago, kidthekid said:

Fantastic end to the season

12 hours ago, Clarky323 said:

well done. Great season! 

11 hours ago, Nobby_McDonald said:

Amazing season.

Cheers guys. 

2028-2029 Season Review

post_season_season_review.png

Definitely a fantastic season, only missed out on the domestic cups. Next year the goal will be another PL title and getting far as possible in the Champions League..

post_season_manager_of_the_year.png

Second straight manager of the year of the premier league.

post_season_facilities.png

Got these approved for next season...

post_season_best_eleven_28_29.png

Incredible stuff all around, especially from the strikers - I had not expected Morelos to do quite so well.

post_season_best_eleven_overall.png

More current players added to the best eleven overall.

post_season_squad.png

Going to need to make some changes next summer but not too drastic, it could very well be the least busy transfer window in a while. Depends on offers for my players and who is going to be available of course.

Soulaïmani, Jean and Agten will stay on loan for the next season, I will need to find another Bodézon though.

post_season_table.png

Pre-Season + August 2029

pre_season_prediction.png

Well, the first time we are predicted to finish in the top half of the table. Of course we will actually be going for the 1st spot again.

pre_season_transfers.png

Som transfers in - Stoyanov is an important new central defender and well you probably all know who Ndidi is - now 32, he is still very capable. Outgoing were two big sales of note - I did not really want to sell Moreno but I had a overload of midfielders and that offer was quite good. I decided to offer Cannon to clubs since he had become sixth choice striker or so - he had performed very well last season and his English nationality is nice for the squad registration but it was time to move on.

pre_season_august.png

Good friendlies. It was a bit disappointing to not win the Community Shield, but we did win the big pre-season trophy in the Super Cup. Extremely bright start to the actual PL season as well.

august_league_table.png

Spurs in 20th... - Arsenal, Utd & City the other three teams who started perfectly.

pre_season_cl_draw.png

Should go through alongside Barca, but have to be wary of RBL. 

On 01/10/2018 at 22:25, Nobby_McDonald said:

Yeah, you could have had a worse group.

Definitely! As I want to be going for a CL win though it's going to be interesting to see if we can top the group.

September 2029

september.png

Not exactly what I was looking for - two league losses. Keeping Barca from scoring in their own stadium seems to be a pretty good result in Europe, though. And well, we did beat City 4-0...

september_league_table.png

Who are actually the side in first.

On 05/10/2018 at 21:46, john1 said:

Fantastic result against Barca! Good to see Chelsea are 15th :D;) 

13 hours ago, Nobby_McDonald said:

Quite a win against the league leaders.

Cheers!

October 2029

october.png

A home loss to RBL and only a draw against Celtic... will have to really win the next matches to have a chance of qualifying for the next round. 

october_league_table.png

City going strong after we beat them last month.

November 2029

november.png

Well, we did get the CL wins! Don't ask me how, with us getting two penalties in extra time against Barcelona. Dropped too many points in the league though, even if we did beat Man Utd.

november_league_table.png

10 points behind City already, and Newcastle (who have done very well for themselves for many seasons and are currently managed by Jermain Defoe) are even 4 points ahead. 

December 2029

december.png

December is not an easy month when you have a bunch of injuries - with that in mind I can't be too displeased with the results we got. 

december_league_table.png

Still 10 points behind City, and Liverpool is now the team ahead... poor Fulham, still winless halfway.

december_CL_group.png

Sadly we just couldn't do enough against RBL in the end. I guess we'll just have to go for another EL win.

december_EL_draw.png

January 2030

january_transfers.png

A few departures but no new signings.

january.png

A very good month in the league, just too bad we couldn't do the same in the FA Cup. Out of both domestic cups now, just the league and the EL remain.

january_league_table.png

Man City's lead is only 4 points now! Huge, we are still very much in this.

4 minutes ago, kidthekid said:

Just thinking about it, it may be the agent. 

Yeah, I had something similar on one of my saves before. If an agent hates you, their clients won't be available no matter which team you are.

18 minutes ago, kidthekid said:

tough end to what is still a great season. Never seen that intake situation before. That's ridiculous.

It was. I was able to sign him after his trial ended, though.

15 minutes ago, john1 said:

So unlucky to lose to Spuds in the EL Final :( But brilliant season overall!

That was rough. But thanks anyway.

12 minutes ago, rodesire said:

Yeah, I had something similar on one of my saves before. If an agent hates you, their clients won't be available no matter which team you are.

Kind of weird, didn't really check if I somehow offended him before or if that's just random. But it really shouldn't happen with youth prospects

Archived