Fmrte

Jinner Jamie

I was just wanting to know if there was any way to stop the players' ratings from going back down. I set all a players' ratings to 20 and then after a match or so they're all back down to what they were before or even less....

That's how the game works. Look around the forums for theories on what is the relationships between position/CA/PA and attributes. But effectively you cannot have a super-player with all 20s. The game will adjust the player down.

Effectively each attribute is weighted relative to the current CA and to the position the the player plays.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest roberto922

Good facilities, good training, more likely if playing in an appropriate league etc. theres loads of factors, too many to name tbh

Ruci, I asked earlier and it was never addressed so I will pose the question again ;p

Is it possible to add or remove teams to leagues. What I am hoping for specifically is the ability to remove Bayern Munichs reserve team from the third division and replace or swap them with my reserve team. If that were possible it would be totally fantastic ;p

Well Maybe to just change their born town? hehe ahh just guessing.. you are really something special.

That would be good if it was editable. Being able to edit the town of birth for the players.

What about changing our own manager attributes ? Like we have a faulty yearbirth because the game put people automaticaly at 28-30 years old of age. Thx in advance. Also, relationships should be added.

you can edit your own birth date in the current version of FMRTE

Ruci, I asked earlier and it was never addressed so I will pose the question again ;p

Is it possible to add or remove teams to leagues. What I am hoping for specifically is the ability to remove Bayern Munichs reserve team from the third division and replace or swap them with my reserve team. If that were possible it would be totally fantastic ;p

no its not possible to add/remove teams from leagues.. :(

That would be good if it was editable. Being able to edit the town of birth for the players.

it will be possible to edit the town of birth of players in the next version ;)

I'm not able to find my chairman when searching with the latest version. I'm using WSM, I'm wondering if thats why?

i'm not at home right now, so i cant test it, but it should work in WSM as it works in FM, if your chairman name has any accent or something like that, you have to type it the same way

in the search box in FMRTE

Is there any chance of getting the scout facility a bit easier to use? Perhaps instead of having to add criteria such as attributes one by one, could we not have check boxes or just a list of attributes like on some other scouts? Would make searching a lot easier.

Is there any chance of getting the scout facility a bit easier to use? Perhaps instead of having to add criteria such as attributes one by one, could we not have check boxes or just a list of attributes like on some other scouts? Would make searching a lot easier.

i will make some presets for the filter, so you can create your own, or you can select from a list of presets, that will automatically add some filters to you

Staff too?

yes ;)

If Im understaning u correctly you can allready do that...

Just tried it and you can't. Let me give two examples again of what I's relly like to be able to do:

1: You load a shortlist you created in the game containing e.g. 15 players. When you see ca/pa for the players you find out that two of them are useless. You right click on these two players in the FMTRE shortlists screen and press "save shortlist as". This shortlist now contains 13 players - the two you deselected are not saved.

2: More or less the same exept you make a search in FMTRE, delect certain players, export shortlist and load it in your game.

Again, this is a GREAT way of creating shortlists, since you often dont find exactly those players who are interesting for you with the filters alone.

Sp Ruci, could you do anything like this?

\Skodkim

just downloaded the new version, and it closes down when i try to load game, any idea's why? i was using the first version fine and it was working.

thanks in advance.

Same problem here too :(

Last one worked great but this version just says the exe has stopped working.I even tried uninstalling and re-installing net Framework 3.5 but still nothing.

Thanks in advance also.

Isn't it possible to allow us to resize the window (or even maximize it)?

no its not possible in this version...

no i just extract the main file to desktop and try and run it from there.

also do i need the previous versions of the net framework ive downloaded the 3.5 version.

Same problem here too :(

Last one worked great but this version just says the exe has stopped working.I even tried uninstalling and re-installing net Framework 3.5 but still nothing.

Thanks in advance also.

Make sure that you have installed Microsoft .NET 3.5 SP1 Framework otherwise it will crash at startup

if you have it installed

make sure that you have the FMRTE executable in some folder with those files on it:

Some folder

- Languages (is a Folder with a file English.xml inside)

- FMRTEvWPF.exe (the executable)

- app.config

- WPFToolkit.dll (if this file is missing..you will have a crash at startup

If you want to have the editor in the desktop, the best way is to do that with a shortcut

I cannot even start the application... Have Vista 32bit downloaded the lastest as for today: FMRTEv2.0.0213. I got an error that FMRTEv2 stopped working with only a close button available (standard software Windows warning message)

no its not possible in this version...

Make sure that you have installed Microsoft .NET 3.5 SP1 Framework otherwise it will crash at startup

if you have it installed

make sure that you have the FMRTE executable in some folder with those files on it:

Some folder

- Languages (is a Folder with a file English.xml inside)

- FMRTEvWPF.exe (the executable)

- app.config

- WPFToolkit.dll (if this file is missing..you will have a crash at startup

If you want to have the editor in the desktop, the best way is to do that with a shortcut

Did all that m8 and it still refuses to do anything other than start up,when you click to load a saved game the exe just stops.

Exactly as the post above says and same spec,vista 32 with nothing out of the ordinary.

Dude thank you for this editor I tried it and most things work.

Editing your my own stats just doesn't work, I can't edit my mental stats which you see on your profile; club/player loyalty, domestic player bias etc I want to edit this because I'm a very loyal manager who at least stays with the club for 5 seasons. while my club/player loyalty is 6!

I even declined a contract from Chelsea and AS Roma. (I'm Parma by the way)

I use real time editors only to straighten out bugs (J. Defoe in FM08), to edit players who deserve better stats (like C.Ronaldo's finishing on fm2008), and to edit young players in the year 2030 etc.

Regens have the worst physical and hidden attributes!

To edit players in the year 2030 on fm08 I used the preset button in FMM.

You search for a worldclass player like C.Ronaldo and save his stats (which gives you a .mdf file).

In 2030 you take any player you want and use the preset file (C.Ronaldo.mdf) to replace his stats.

Mostly I lower his CA and voila you just created a new future C.Ronaldo without much effort.

I thought the swaping option on FMRTE was the same as the preset option on FMM but I was sadly mistaken :(

I'm not in 2030 yet but I would like to know if it is possible to put a preset option in FMRTE??

peace

some news about new feature to be added soon..

i've discovered a way to make a player considered as home grown ;)

Ohh man that is Ace. My PSG game is nearly ruined because of the bug that won't grant all my bought youngsters "homegrown club" status.

Ruci, since v211 I have on on occations had a warning box appear during a match - something like "Maximum Square Root Reached" and I click th 'OK' button twice to get rid of it and finish the match and then save & reboot. However, last night after receiving this warning the game froze at half time. Any idea what this warning refers to?

Dude thank you for this editor I tried it and most

Editing your my own stats just doesn't work, I can't edit my mental stats which you see on your profile; club/player loyalty, domestic player bias etc I want to edit this because I'm a very loyal manager who at least stays with the club for 5 seasons. while my club/player loyalty is 6!

I even declined a contract from Chelsea and AS Roma. (I'm Parma by the way)

I don't think the "club/player loyalty" refers to what you think it does. I believe that you have a low "club/player loyalty" because you've been promising new players that they will be "Key players" and/or "First team players", etc, but you end up not playing them or sending them on loan or whatever. If you do that, that parameter goes down: you are not being loyal to the players, you promise them something but you don't keep your promises.

first yes...when it doesn't work, change training to usuall winger, no training position, but again the same...(DARIO SRNA - new position AMR)

With FMM i found that if you were training a player for a new postion it would revert the changes. I thought with Fmrte was the same.

allready asked but not sure if you saw it or not.

Would like to be able to see a players potential rating in a column of the search results window,

One with the top rating for a position that they can all ready play, and one for the top position if retrained,

I think the former is important, without it You would get far to many WB's just like Genie.

Onec again thanks for this great tool. Works a treat :)

Have you previously been trying to retrain the player to that new position? I've had the same trouble with some players that have gained position points through training when I decided to speed things up and give them a 15 straight away. After some time it would go back to the intitial value or less. Once a player lost all benefits from re-training I could permanentely set the new value for that position.

Cheers,

Richard

Thanks man will give it a try.

Archived