[FM18] The Perfectionist III - A sucker for pain

Makoto Nakamura

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn you Nakamura, you beat me to it

I considered this type of journeyman save, starting at the bottom and only being able to move to a country better ranked and never backwards.Ā  But due to a lack of decent working computer for now, I can't do anything like this.Ā 

Your just taking it to the extreme.Ā :DĀ :DĀ :DĀ :D

I love your careers @Makoto Nakamura

I still think about your FM 16 Perfectionist journey. You inspired me on FM 16 to do the same, and I think I did 9 or 10 countries. And I absolutely loved Argentina, only time I ever managed there.Ā 

Even won an African Champions League with an Angolan team. Amazing save!

I'm just gonna enjoy here. Good luck!Ā :D

Regular reader of all your saves but ones like this are my favourites! Love what you do with the video introduction of every country you join, some of them makes it amazing to think there's a national league on such a tiny island. Know you said you wanted to focus solely on club football too but i think seeing you mannage small nations like Bhutan and Kiribati is really interesting.

Ā 

I remember on one of the saves you did (Think it was A-Z) You kept signing an American Samoa striker wherever you went cos he bossed the american samoan league? Any chance of you doing that again and bringing someone around the world with you?

On 02/02/2018 at 17:56, ManUtd1 said:

My favorite part about this thread is the "troubled journey" tagĀ :lol:

I'm glad someone noticed it!Ā :lol:

On 02/02/2018 at 20:19, Pompeyboyz said:

Damn you Nakamura, you beat me to it

I considered this type of journeyman save, starting at the bottom and only being able to move to a country better ranked and never backwards.Ā  But due to a lack of decent working computer for now, I can't do anything like this.Ā 

Your just taking it to the extreme.Ā :DĀ :DĀ :DĀ :D

You should still definitely try it until your computer gives up though. ;)

On 02/02/2018 at 22:09, ZimmermanPT said:

I love your careers @Makoto Nakamura

I still think about your FM 16 Perfectionist journey. You inspired me on FM 16 to do the same, and I think I did 9 or 10 countries. And I absolutely loved Argentina, only time I ever managed there.Ā 

Even won an African Champions League with an Angolan team. Amazing save!

I'm just gonna enjoy here. Good luck!Ā :D

Congrats on winning the Champions League with an Angolan team, that's not easy! You looking to try again this FM?

On 03/02/2018 at 14:55, ryanlion28 said:

Regular reader of all your saves but ones like this are my favourites! Love what you do with the video introduction of every country you join, some of them makes it amazing to think there's a national league on such a tiny island. Know you said you wanted to focus solely on club football too but i think seeing you mannage small nations like Bhutan and Kiribati is really interesting.

Ā 

I remember on one of the saves you did (Think it was A-Z) You kept signing an American Samoa striker wherever you went cos he bossed the american samoan league? Any chance of you doing that again and bringing someone around the world with you?

I think I'll keep adding the videos when going to a new country, I'm liking that as well. If I remember correctly that'll be Satili Falevalu or something along those lines, the amount of saves I've had and amount of players I've managed he's one of the very few I've remembered for more than a couple of months after finishing a save (one of the others being Vini from my FM15 save) If there's someone that is willing to travel and be in my teams then I'll definitely bring them along! :DĀ 

1 hour ago, Makoto Nakamura said:

Ā 

Congrats on winning the Champions League with an Angolan team, that's not easy! You looking to try again this FM?

Ā 

Ā 

Don't think so.

Don't have the free time as in other years. Maybe during the summer if I get bored.Ā :D

2026/27 End of Season

139c690ba4a6b6495234dc53f7d942dc.png

baa7d9e7c033cace0610b54df6890cc2.png

League champions but we couldn't retain the cup as we crash out in the Quarter Final thanks to Strykers scoring a 93rd minute winner. Either way, Guam is complete after 1 full season in charge and now I look out for a job in Bhutan!

d7900c7396347df61d6d5cb0195daca7.png0de6e185c3d7b37953b0fb612ebb23eb.png7094f2f853ed47693f84879c9ad1faf4.png

aa9b1b67b09ac3651ace9e86e55b35bf.png

a564555627740d40b4f4b9be647edb95.png

2026/27 Best XI

588c364ee426128c5a39aaeffa7a729b.png

Joseph Mendiola

Christian MerfalenĀ -Ā Ricky TovesĀ -Ā Ryan ManibusanĀ 

Ryan TovesĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Darren Cruz

Gian TovesĀ -Ā Justin JahnsonĀ 

Ā 

Alfredo TorresĀ -Ā Joseph AmuanĀ -Ā Chris Cruz

Club Career
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Season  |       Club       |      Nation      |               League              | Pos. | Avg Att. | Wage | Est. Value | HOF | Other  
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2017    |       Fanif      |    Micronesia    |       YFA Island Wide League      | 3rd  |    517   |   -  |  Ā£6,700    |  0  |Yap Games Finalist
2018    |       Fanif      |    Micronesia    |       YFA Island Wide League      | 1st  |    469   |   -  |  Ā£12,900   |  0  |League & Cup Double
2019    |  Island Warriors |    Micronesia    |       Pohnpei Premier League      | 1st  |    257   |   -  |  Ā£24,920   |  0  |League & Cup Treble
2019/20 |       Aiele      |  Wallis & Futuna | Wallis & Futuna PremiĆØre Division | 4th  |    268   |   -  |  Ā£13,020   |  0  |2 wins from 2
2020/21 |       Aiele      |  Wallis & Futuna | Wallis & Futuna PremiĆØre Division | 1st  |    277   |   -  |  Ā£17,530   |  0  |League & Cup Double
2021    | NMI U18 National | Northern Mariana |         M*League Division 2       | 4th  |    135   |   -  |  Ā£110,000  |  0  |Autumn League Winner
2022    | NMI U18 National | Northern Mariana |         M*League Division 2       | 1st  |    143   |   -  |  Ā£136,000  |  0  |League Winners
2023    | NMI U18 National | Northern Mariana |         M*League Division 1       | 1st  |    181   |   -  |  Ā£165,000  |  0  |League Double
2024    | NMI U18 National | Northern Mariana |         M*League Division 1       | 1st  |    191   |   -  |  Ā£189,000  | 26  |Treble Winners
2025    |   North Tarawa   |     Kiribati     |  Kiribati National Championship   | 1st  |    240   |   -  |  Ā£155,000  | 26  |Treble Winners
2025/26 |   Bobcat Rovers  |       Guam       |               BGMSL               | 12th |    209   |   -  |  Ā£47,680   | 29  |FA Cup Winners
2026/27 |   Bobcat Rovers  |       Guam       |               BGMSL               | 1st  |    255   |   -  |  Ā£54,500   | 29  |League Winners

International Career:
---------------------------------------------------
Year |    Nation   | Accomplishments
2024 | China U23's | AFC U-23 Championship Winners
2024 |    Bhutan   | Solidarity Cup Winners
2025 |  Kiribati   | Pacific Mini Games Winners

Ā 

Transport United.png

83743897f08fef136b067d77cb9393a7.png

d9822d15acf0d3705dce627bb9939958.png

515c7d67bc605dd725ca7076285e797d.png

36f6091a3a662fb03536878f42245412.png

1920px-Changlimithang_Stadium-Field_Level.jpg

Image result for Changlimithang Stadium

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

These Geography Now videos are great by the way.

Spoiler

Ā 

Transport UnitedĀ is aĀ football (soccer)Ā club fromĀ Thimphu,Ā Bhutan. It was formed in 2000. The club has won five national championships,Ā and was a dominant force in Bhutanese football throughout much of the first decade of the twenty-first century.

The club is the defendingĀ Bhutan National LeagueĀ champions, claiming the title after an undefeated season in theĀ 2017 Bhutan National LeagueĀ and hence qualifying for theĀ AFC CupĀ for the very first time. The team plays in theĀ Changlimithang Stadium.

Transport United made their debut in theĀ 2002 A-Division.Ā their final position is not known, other than they can have finished at most second as the title was one byĀ Druk Pol,Ā and the only known result for them for that season was a 5ā€“1 loss toĀ Thimpu.Ā More details are available for theĀ following season, where Transport United finished third, four points behind winners Druk Pol, winning five and drawing one of their eight games in the single round-robin competition.Ā Their third season of competition was their most successful to date, as they won theĀ A-DivisionĀ and as a result were awarded Bhutan's place in the inaugural AFC President's Cup. Unfortunately, no further details of their performance are available.

Their success in the prior season continued inĀ 2005Ā as they won their second consecutive A-Division title,Ā winning nine and drawing two of their twelve gamesĀ and qualifying in the process for theĀ 2006 AFC President's Cup. Their first foray into continental football was less successful. They were drawn in Group A for the group stage, along withĀ Regar-TadAZĀ from Tajikistan,Ā Three Star ClubĀ from Nepal andĀ TaipowerĀ from Taiwan.Ā They travelled toĀ KathmanduĀ where the whole tournament was being hosted, but unfortunately lost all three games and did not progress to the knock-out stage. Goals fromĀ Nawang DendupĀ against Regar-TadAZ andĀ Pema ChophelĀ versus Three Flag Club were the only moments of celebration during the tournament.

A hat trick of titles followed in theĀ 2006 season,Ā the first time this had been achieved since Druk Pol won three in a row between 1996 and 1998.Ā Unfortunately again there are no details surrounding the teams performance, but they did qualify again for theĀ 2007 AFC President's Cup. As well as the third title, Transport United took part in their second continental appearance in theĀ 2006 AFC President's Cup, where they were drawn again in Group A for the group stage along withĀ Khemara KeilaĀ from Cambodia,Ā TatungĀ from Taiwan and theĀ Pakistan ArmyĀ team.Ā This time, having travelled toĀ Kurching, Malaysia where the tournament was being held, Transport United performed slightly better, losing in their first game to Khemara, only thanks to a last minute goal from Kim Son-U, when it had looked like Ugyen Wangchuk's equliser would be enough to secure their first point. In the following game it was Transport United's turn to snatch victory at the death, with a ninetieth minute strike fromĀ Wangay DorjiĀ sealing their first ever victory over foreign opponents, and to date one of only two times a Bhutanese team has ever taken a point at a President's Cup. A draw would have been enough to take them through to the knockout round, but they collapsed 5ā€“0 to Tatung.

Transport United experienced further successĀ the following season, winning their fourth title in a row, the only time a team has ever won four A-Division titles in a rowĀ (Druk Pol has won five national titles in a row between 1996 and 2000, but these were prior to the formation of the A-Division). Details for this season are also scant, but in the game between Transport United and RIHS FC,Ā Passang TsheringĀ scored seventeen goals. Sources indicate that the most goals scored by a single player in a game is 16, scored byĀ Panagiotis PontikosĀ ofĀ Olympos XylofagouĀ againstĀ SEK Ayios AthanasiosĀ in May 2007 and byĀ Stephane StanisĀ forĀ RC StrasbourgĀ in the 1940s.Ā It would appear therefore, that Pontikos, having equalled a record that had stood for over 60 years, saw it broken only a few days later. The club also participated in their third consecutiveĀ AFC President's Cup, this time held inĀ Lahore, Pakistan. They were drawn for the third time in Group A for the group stage, along withĀ Regar TadAZ,Ā Ratnam Sports ClubĀ from Sri Lanka and theĀ Pakistan ArmyĀ team.The team got off to the worst possible start, conceding 13 against Regar-TadAZ and 6 against Ratnam, with only Gyeltshen's goal against the Sri Lankans providing any sort of comfort. In the final game though, a dead rubber, they were able to rescue some pride by defeating the Pakistan Army team 3ā€“2, with two goals from Wangay Dorji and one fromĀ Sonam Jamtsho.

Transport United's domestic dominance came to an end inĀ 2008Ā when they were beaten into second place byĀ YeedzinĀ and their four-year run of titles came to an end.Ā An early loss 2ā€“1 to Yeedzin meant that they trailed them by a point at the half way stage of the season, having won all of their other games.Ā They were unable to catch Yeedzin in the second half of the season, as both teams vied for the title. Both Transport united and Yeedzin drew another game each and they went into the final game of the season against each other with Yeedzin still only one point clear.Ā Yeedzin were victorious in this winner takes all encounter taking the game 2ā€“1 to deny Transport united a fifth consecutive title by four points.Ā They still however, had one more appearance in theĀ 2008 AFC President's Cup. Drawn in Group C this time for the group stage along withĀ FC AşgabatĀ from Turkmenistan,Ā KanbawzaĀ of Myanmar andĀ Ratnam SC.Ā Once again, having travelled toĀ ColomboĀ where all the group games were scheduled to take place, the club got off to a bad start losing 7ā€“1 to both Aşgabat and Ratnam before capitulating 11ā€“0 to Kanbawza to leave the competition with three losses, 25 goals conceded and only two scored.

The club's formed slumped inĀ 2009Ā as they won only three games and drew five to finish in fifth place out of eight teams, suffering 10ā€“1 and 7ā€“2 defeats at the hands of Yeedzin andĀ Druk StarĀ respectively.Ā An improvement theĀ following seasonĀ saw them finish in third place, behind Druk Pol on goal difference, but nine points behind winner Yeedzin, winning eight and drawing one of their twelve games.Ā This period of stagnation continued inĀ 2011Ā as they finished fourth,Ā but reached its nadir theĀ next season. For the first time in their history Transport United were relegated,Ā finishing in second last place, their only points coming from two victories over bottom-placed teamĀ Nangpa.Ā Their first season in the B-Division was not particularly successful, they failed to reach the final of the knock-out stage of the competition and so did not get the chance to compete against bottom two clubs in the A-Division for the chance to return to the top flight at the first time of asking.

They returned back to the national stage in 2017, when they qualified from theĀ Thimpu LeagueĀ (which now acts as the qualifiers for theĀ Bhutan National League) into theĀ 2017 Bhutan National League, placed second in the standings, only below Thimphu City. In the Bhutan National League, they finished the season undefeated with 9 wins and 1 draw out of 10 matches, hence claiming there 5th national title and thus qualifying for theĀ AFC CupĀ for the very first time. In theĀ 2018 AFC Cup, they were drawn against India'sĀ 2016-17 Federation CupĀ winnersĀ Bengaluru FCĀ in the preliminary stage.

Ā 

3c2b721acc9314745bcec195c5d1020a.png

ee2dbe6052ffd248cf09e20bac2e7f20.png

So we came 3rd in the A-Division and qualified for the National Playoffs, now I have to carry on the good run of form.

38073a33ecfbd642dcba85458bfea2b0.png

9fad4ec36a7b12624008e58478bb5538.png

3d2f0c0fca87b6a692deb12759b138be.png

045a2f6de0ff6f0fcad7cef48ce42f28.png

a323820a323adb0838a827849f21491a.png

a9e004dfec626067009ac36ddfb7a0d5.png

Ā 

9 minutes ago, Pompeyboyz said:

Love how your profile says you struggled at North TarawaĀ :D

Treble not good enough for themĀ 

2 minutes ago, Makoto Nakamura said:

Treble winnersĀ the season they got re-promoted to the top league, typical strugglers!

Where exactly was the treble there?Ā Going back it appears there was only the National Championship to play in.

Ā 

Just now, oriole01 said:

Where exactly was the treble there?Ā Going back it appears there was only the National Championship to play in.

Ā 

Wait, yea, it was just the one competition, I'm going to go with a double since we finished 1st in our group and then won the Champion Playoffs. :DĀ 

Good luck over in Bhutan! I used to manage Druk Stars over here in this FM, if you get up Junior Coaching and Youth Recriutment, you'll dominate :DĀ . Hope you'll have a crack at the Asian Confederation Cup, I reached the semi-finals there, so you'll probably win that as well :DĀ 

2027 End of Season

8995645447f2b6db40f2bd2beccf115c.png

f0f034882728b4d93df4216023e77277.png

I have a feeling this was either lost in some sort of currency conversion or it was meant to be Ā£5,120 for the winner.

6a98292733b8b2503517fe9135685dd5.png

For the first time I'm going to manage a club in a continental competition!

56a88c25340219b91ca4ce8504c6d464.png

12aa379ea09e74fcdd659c3a27ea97b1.png

Unbeaten end and we win the first of the leagues I guess, now I just need to win the A-Division and the District Division.

a1b32dd5e1147f997103b8813cf0d24b.png4a1677dd005d1c913f4d292142982ebe.pngb77b3f70566d0505ef1374669a05a5bb.png

0e4dcc6b948de011a2adfc71e510d85a.png

f58bf5ac1ef5f6f06d73d353c1faba89.png

2027 Best XI

ccb6ca9d840c043343ac449518e257e6.png

Ugyen Tenzin

Rinzin DheneĀ -Ā Chenkyab DorjiĀ -Ā Jigme NorbuĀ -Ā Kinley Yangchen

Chokey TsheringĀ -Ā Sanjog DemaĀ -Ā Gyalzin RaiĀ -Ā Yeshey Gyalpo

Chado TenzinĀ -Ā Sonam Tenzin

Club Career
Season  |       Club       |      Nation      |               League              | Pos. | Avg Att. | Wage | Est. Value | HOF | Other  
2017    |       Fanif      |    Micronesia    |       YFA Island Wide League      | 3rd  |    517   |   -  |  Ā£6,700    |  0  |Yap Games Finalist
2018    |       Fanif      |    Micronesia    |       YFA Island Wide League      | 1st  |    469   |   -  |  Ā£12,900   |  0  |League & Cup Double
2019    |  Island Warriors |    Micronesia    |       Pohnpei Premier League      | 1st  |    257   |   -  |  Ā£24,920   |  0  |League & Cup Treble
2019/20 |       Aiele      |  Wallis & Futuna | Wallis & Futuna PremiĆØre Division | 4th  |    268   |   -  |  Ā£13,020   |  0  |2 wins from 2
2020/21 |       Aiele      |  Wallis & Futuna | Wallis & Futuna PremiĆØre Division | 1st  |    277   |   -  |  Ā£17,530   |  0  |League & Cup Double
2021    | NMI U18 National | Northern Mariana |         M*League Division 2       | 4th  |    135   |   -  |  Ā£110,000  |  0  |Autumn League Winner
2022    | NMI U18 National | Northern Mariana |         M*League Division 2       | 1st  |    143   |   -  |  Ā£136,000  |  0  |League Winners
2023    | NMI U18 National | Northern Mariana |         M*League Division 1       | 1st  |    181   |   -  |  Ā£165,000  |  0  |League Double
2024    | NMI U18 National | Northern Mariana |         M*League Division 1       | 1st  |    191   |   -  |  Ā£189,000  | 26  |Treble Winners
2025    |   North Tarawa   |     Kiribati     |  Kiribati National Championship   | 1st  |    240   |   -  |  Ā£155,000  | 26  |Treble Winners
2025/26 |   Bobcat Rovers  |       Guam       |               BGMSL               | 12th |    209   |   -  |  Ā£47,680   | 29  |FA Cup Winners
2026/27 |   Bobcat Rovers  |       Guam       |               BGMSL               | 1st  |    255   |   -  |  Ā£54,500   | 29  |League Winners
2027    |   Transport Utd  |      Bhutan      |        Thimphu A Division         | 3rd  |    417   |   -  |  Ā£699,000  | 29  |Playoff Winners

International Career:

Ā 

10 minutes ago, Kubson said:

Good luck over in Bhutan! I used to manage Druk Stars over here in this FM, if you get up Junior Coaching and Youth Recriutment, you'll dominate :DĀ . Hope you'll have a crack at the Asian Confederation Cup, I reached the semi-finals there, so you'll probably win that as well :DĀ 

Thanks Kubson! I'm really looking forward to taking part in the Confederation Cup! :DĀ 

2028 Pre-Season

6a3f52c63941422801df510ef26edff6.png

Decent enough pre-season and we've beaten Bangladeshi side Abahani KC and face Indian side Lajong in the playoff but I don't think we'll beat them.

5d68a937aac41f81d4d737ef01dcc335.png

f61d670512c0df605930ee0ba92502b1.png

Predicted to win.

26bcfd12055318713fcf22176b1c747a.png

Somehow we've managed to lose 10 of the starting 11 but we've brought in some very good players this season.

2dcf091c479bd1516b8730c256f22e3d.png

c8a92701bcce0122e2a547b0c1973c85.png

ed9fde80efd3d932a2c24a1eb5ee5991.png

bd1d0470e7b87a8ee53ed9890e996f60.png

2028 End of Season

adad404008adec24c6c0e8613e0eb239.png

e85a507c5783f159813395fa7a19ea43.png

A terrible end to the season but we won it with a game to spare, now to get a job in the district division and to try and win the league with one of those teams.

57629b5d023491ba99c355a11ffd52c3.pngb16de14fe0f56af88bf3dd1a017bae9c.png52adb80ee9b54390c5d851c94128d9a7.png

ae14f5ab28361498a67952d0ab671948.png

cec7022870786bddfb02cdf9feda2175.png

2028 Best XI

8c5319389d1db8cbfca684c3e788368e.png

Ugyen Tenzin

Penjor PakhrinĀ -Ā Pema ChonjorĀ -Ā Chhatrapati Pem

Phuntsho SubbaĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā Ā Ugyen Palden

Kinley RinzinĀ -Ā Dorji Yonten

Ā 

Kezang YeshiĀ -Ā Chencho JamtshoĀ -Ā Phurbu Nidup

Club Career
2027    |   Transport Utd  |      Bhutan      |        Thimphu A Division         | 3rd  |    417   |   -  |  Ā£699,000  | 29  |Playoff Winners
2028    |   Transport Utd  |      Bhutan      |        Thimphu A Division         | 1st  |    418   |   -  |  Ā£840,000  | 29  |Playoff Winners

International Career:

Ā 

Bhutan Clearing Logo.png

a2ade6f9207df35b5a1a1018d42ae07e.png

CJ8sUL6UcAAswdh.jpg

Bhutan ClearingĀ were a football club fromĀ Phuentsholing,Ā BhutanĀ who compete in theĀ Bhutan National League, the highest level of football in Bhutan.

The first recorded mention of Bhutan Clearing competing at any level of football in Bhutan is in 2012, when they competed in the B-Division, the third tier of football in Bhutan, when RSSSF reported a team known as Bhutan Clearance competing, though their final position is not recorded.Ā The B-Division is the division below the A-Division, the competition which provides the Thimphu-based qualifiers for the National League. Despite this being a traditionally Thimphu-centred competition, Bhutan Clearing competed and were the only team from outside Thimphu to do so.Ā Their final position is not known, although they can have finished no higher than third, as the final play-off match was contested by BMW FC andĀ Motithang.Ā The only known results for the club from this season are a 4ā€“2 victory overĀ RigzungĀ and a 3ā€“0 defeat of the Bhutan national under sixteen team.

InĀ 2014, they entered the National League for the first time, one of two teams in addition toĀ Ugyen Academy from outside Thimphu who did.Ā Unfortunately, their first appearance in the National League was a disappointing one, as they finished last in the league, their only point coming from a 2ā€“2 draw withĀ Druk Star. Additionally, outside of this draw, they only scored two more goals, one each againstĀ Druk PolĀ andĀ Druk United and also suffered a 0ā€“16 defeat toĀ Thimphu City.Ā In 2017 they dissolved due to financial reasons.

bd4d048bb416a6da4b0f6f525bd60969.png

6df292f7479cbc6921aaa4e609fc301f.png

35c42f20e604c6d9ebcc643d04b583b0.png

01ee44a8b794492c1c1d89d036973eea.png

e64943e21cd77f83b6569e49c81305a1.png

aca633af5fbb3979ebe2cf4a42eca7b9.png

33fac6126558c6e2d2c3195d78c7e2cb.png

Just got to make top 3, I have to win to move on to the next country though.

4d007287b86e4013e1a47af520a9a686.png

502009fe2613612c866adf788488efa9.png

e0ed660acd2552fca92ae9836990c686.png

6477a53bd9f9cddd6ba9e07396bc5954.png

Always been tempted to have a crack at one of these, love reading about the smaller nations of football. Do you not have any worries about crash dumps with all the league files loaded?

Ā 

And what list are you going by on reputation, the in game one?

4 minutes ago, LUFCspeni said:

Always been tempted to have a crack at one of these, love reading about the smaller nations of football. Do you not have any worries about crash dumps with all the league files loaded?

Ā 

And what list are you going by on reputation, the in game one?

There is one thing which is always leading to a crash dump and that's every time I try and look at my team report, other than that I'm not too worried and not this time, I'm using a table that @lionel messiĀ put togetherĀ Here

3 minutes ago, Makoto Nakamura said:

There is one thing which is always leading to a crash dump and that's every time I try and look at my team report, other than that I'm not too worried and not this time, I'm using a table that @lionel messiĀ put togetherĀ Here.

Ace, I've asked for permission to see the file. Good luck!Ā 

2029 End of Season

3a9548354196d08fc0c533f952219dd9.png

0ebf7509c4888a64e28cbe87db52de1f.png

Bhutan complete! :D Now I can make my first venture into Europe!

8a6f9c2711d48cde4f559a7247124b8c.png17f302debadbe7651a5e1285add85e7d.png1f342ab8238b4806a69f5e5916045079.png

749fcf2b4821f7ff52b8efc19560bd50.png

579bb0d83a24756886b67bba75e0e641.png

2029 Best XI

e2cbdd908a04aec204e1104ab413d9b6.png

Ugyen Tenzin

Sonam YangchenĀ -Ā Chado SeldonĀ -Ā Kaka Wangmo

Jigme DekiĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Druk Gyelthsen

Kalsang YudenĀ -Ā Sanjog Dema

Ā 

Pema PeldonĀ -Ā Chencho WangmoĀ -Ā Karma Shedrup

Ā 

Club Career
2028    |   Transport Utd  |      Bhutan      |        Thimphu A Division         | 1st  |    418   |   -  |  Ā£840,000  | 29  |Playoff Winners
2029    |  Bhutan Clearing |      Bhutan      |      Bhutan District Division     | 1st  |    290   |   -  |  Ā£603,000  | 29  |Playoff Winners

International Career:

Ā 

Archived