miles asked me to post this tactic for QA so here I go

It's based on Knap's Goodbye 3-4-3-0 tactic with a couple role changes.  I had success changing his tactic with the AMC playing as a Treq as well and mentioned that to him.  Not sure how original or ground breaking this is since everything including the player and team instructions are based on Knap's work.

I took influence from Knap's tactics but I was having issues beating bigger clubs with that one.

the reason it works is essentially because when you're playing a counter mentality with very fluid positions and players who are set to roam from positions anyway, everyone contributes to all three phases of play. The high pressing style means that that the opposing ballcarrier has no less than 3 people closing him down at any moment

Knaps tactic was near perfect but not for the club I picked, so these tweaks put me over.

Also, training schedules are important, and having my luck with newgens certainly helps

41 minutes ago, Kharza_FM said:

It's based on Knap's Goodbye 3-4-3-0 tactic with a couple role changes.  I had success changing his tactic with the AMC playing as a Treq as well and mentioned that to him.  Not sure how original or ground breaking this is since everything including the player and team instructions are based on Knap's work.

Can't really mess too much with knaps work, guy's a genius. I built mine around his with the aforementioned changes and specific training routines I came up with and I've been a worldbeater ever since

• 2 weeks later...

Archived