Dealing with multiple loan offers - Request to change options in dealing with them

runebinder

So summer comes in the game and I offer to clubs to loan out a player as he needs a work permit. I get 37 offers however only two are from clubs in the EU. So I accept those two but have to reject 35 clubs one at a time as my only other options are to accept all offers (which defeats the purpose of loaning the player out), or reject all offers which will also reject the two offers I have accepted (I tried this out on a different loan previously to see what would happen).

So I left it and continued on hoping the player will accept one of the two offers and the other 35 would just become obsolete. No dice. I get a news story later on where I have to respond to every offer before I can proceed. What makes it even more frustrating is that if you scroll down the list you get returned back to the top and have to scroll down again to reject the next one. I've just had a similar scenario and had to go through this again and it is an object lesson in futility and pure tediousness.

As an alternative in FM2018 could we get a tick box system and buttons above for accept selected and reject selected? Or an extra button with the current system to reject those not replied to (but more snappily titled)? 

• 4 weeks later...

Agree with this, so frustrating . Adding to this, set up parameters for which leagues the club would allow the player to get loaned to. If you have a talented player and you want him to play at a decent level reject all loan offers from league 2 or something along them lines.

Completely agree with this!! I've thought a tick box system is needed for more than just this purpose as well. When players get removed from your shortlist, it would be good to select several to re-add if not wanting to add them all. Also a system of selecting which youth intake players you want your HoYD to sign up. Currently I have to go an terminate the trials of players I don't want to keep before they get signed up.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/04/2017 at 23:54, kandersson said:

I'm pretty sure there's a 'reject all unresponded offers' option in the transfer centre screen that should be helpful.

Whilst you are right, if there are 37 offers, there might be 10+ you want to accept so going through to accept them first is still cumbersome.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-4-12 at 09:20, tomzo_2 said:

Agree with this, so frustrating . Adding to this, set up parameters for which leagues the club would allow the player to get loaned to. If you have a talented player and you want him to play at a decent level reject all loan offers from league 2 or something along them lines.

Kinda what I suggested days ago

• 2 weeks later...

You already can do that. You gotta go to this player's offers on your TRANSFER MENU. Once there, you must click CTRL+select all the offers you wanna either accept or reject at once and just at the bottom right there are two options if I'm not wrong: "Respond all offers" and "Respond selected offers". Also, if you tick off cancelled offers on your filter options you'll clear all them from there and you'll see only the accepted ones and the ones to be answered.

• 6 months later...

Archived