AC Milan youngsters just wow!!!!!

Kingkestrel

Not sure If anyone else has had a file with AC Milan yet or has invested In any of their players but what starts off as relatively talentless and aging squad becomes immense with the youngsters they start 16/17 with. Donnarumma and Romagnoli are obvious ones but Locatelli, Calabria and Llamas become absolute dons too by season 5 (dons as In G's not Wimbledon players). Other then Bacca and Niang who are also must buys for any team especially the latter the whole team needs rebuilding.

I can't stress enough that you should try to get these players no questions asked, Niang on the right wing has been incredible for me just look at his 17/18 season. France play him as an out and out striker on my file too which I never have but he plays their naturally which just further increases his value to your squad.

58a8762447208_Screenshot2017-02-1816_23_16.thumb.png.890096740c2ba0395db6257209639fdd.png

Calabria plays way better then his stats imply which Is why I've screenshotted his history as well as given him 125k a week. Llamas is 6"2 and Is a must against teams with units and is also extremely handy at centre back If needed. Locatelli like Donnarumma is simply different gravy.

58a89502eef8e_Screenshot2017-02-1818_35_57.thumb.png.f8d4af5bbe1d0e10071814bfbf30ca92.png58a895145bcc4_Screenshot2017-02-1818_35_34.thumb.png.6d02e08367f2b4ad480eabe206a38403.png58a89527ea8a2_Screenshot2017-02-1818_35_26.thumb.png.ddcb145cb562fce12a6fcc69dca91fa1.png58a89533a9db5_Screenshot2017-02-1818_35_21.thumb.png.7cb2c2bfccc7752c656474122173a1a4.png

Locatelli is incredible

8ae4be6a5f982236629c72bc3e98d612.png

Calabria is great too. I stupidly sold him to Sunderland, and then bought him back for £25m because he's amazing and home grown at club.

Donnarumma doesn't need anything said, he will be one of the best goalkeepers in the world.

Andre Llamas didn't turn out that well on my save, but maybe because I never paid any attention to him!

1 hour ago, oakesypvfc said:

I've signed Donnarumma in my Liverpool save and given him back to Milan for a year so he progresses whilst Karius is given a chance. I look forward to seeing how good he is.

I bet the others cost an absolute fortune though.

Haha I've started a Liverpool file and done the same apart from the loan him back bit, I know from my Ac Milan file that's he's ready even at 17 although he has started a little dodgy. How much did he cost you, got him for 16m rising to 21m which Is completly unrealistic but I'm not complaining, I got Llamas from Milan for 900k he's a must buy too.

2 hours ago, Kingkestrel said:

Haha I've started a Liverpool file and done the same apart from the loan him back bit, I know from my Ac Milan file that's he's ready even at 17 although he has started a little dodgy. How much did he cost you, got him for 16m rising to 21m which Is completly unrealistic but I'm not complaining, I got Llamas from Milan for 900k he's a must buy too.

19m, rising to 24m. I can't find Llamas in my save, ah well.

Donnarumma  is just mad. He has been incredible during the first 6 months of my AC Milan save.

He has made one mistake where he punched a cross into his own net in the cup final v Juventus. We won 3 - 2 with a last minute winner from Bacca so I quickly forgave him.

It is a really fun save with loads of talented Italian youngsters. There are lots of other Italian youngsters that you can pinch and develop to have a good Italian core.

1 hour ago, Carefree_Since_1905 said:

Donnarumma  is just mad. He has been incredible during the first 6 months of my AC Milan save.

He has made one mistake where he punched a cross into his own net in the cup final v Juventus. We won 3 - 2 with a last minute winner from Bacca so I quickly forgave him.

It is a really fun save with loads of talented Italian youngsters. There are lots of other Italian youngsters that you can pinch and develop to have a good Italian core.

This hurts as I can longer go back to this file I didn't backup my files and after the latest update I had to Install all the games on my steam again for some reason, fuming, but I did have a good time.

I had a save with FC United last year and i was in the championship. I managed to sing Locatelli for less than 500K (from Spezia for some reason) He went on to become an icon over about 5 or 6 years. Amazing player.....i got really lucky i think as he was supposed to be a 'wonderkid'.

Carlos Bacca!  The oldest "youngster" I've ever seen haha.

I signed Llamas in my Watford save a while back, and he does drastically improve when given plenty of game time..  Although he does tend to have a moan if you drop him for a few games for whatever reason.

Archived