Charismatic Leader and Model Citizen personalities

I went through some of the information on player personalities, and I noticed there are two I have never seen: Charismatic Leader and Model Citizen. They must be very rare indeed. Is there anyone in the game who is either? And I mean real players, not newgens (although I have seen no newgens with those personalities, either).

I remember that Jamie Carragher always used to be a Model Professional, which is probably quite correct, but I've never seen any Model Citizens.

Angelo Palombo is charismatic leader... I always sign him first season to be a tutor. He costs less than 500,000 from Sampdoria.

Ter Stegen is a Perfectionist on FM17 ... this is very rare... Didier Drogba is another perfectionist.

I've never seen; Iron Willed

Luis Suarez is a perfectionist, or at least he used to be.

Angelo Palombo is indeed a Charismatic Leader; I just checked him in my game. Thank you for that!

Now, I wonder if anyone is a Model Citizen.

ah yes suarez too! I don't think I've seen model citizen. Maybe Petr Cech but more likely he is model professional.

you can do scouting with personality as a filter (it comes under general -> personality) remember to include unrealistic transfers.

Now that I did the search (thanks @westy8chimp), I can tell you that he is not on my game - or, at least, not within my current scouting knowledge.

Somehow appropriate that a player with those exceptional qualities is playing in Canada where football is basically non-existent. :)

There was also exactly one Spineless player in my game. Obviously a regen, for legal reasons.

On 2/16/2017 at 15:26, xzar_monty said:

There was also exactly one Spineless player in my game. Obviously a regen, for legal reasons.

Yes. Some of the real players have terrible personality attributes, but the game will still describe them as "balanced".

It always cracks me up to read the sentence "Mario Balotelli has a balanced and normal personality"

Archived