[FM17] Kautokeino IL - Youth Only In Norway

Warg92

Youth Intake 2040

The AML position is the only place we need players now. I'm happy with the cover we have in all other positions.

Kautokeino%20IL%20Youth%20Candidates_%20

Weeeeeell... That sucks... Our worst intake ever, and it is no wonder really, we could no keep getting all these awesome players!

The best one

Anton%20Hopen_%20Overview%20Profile.png

The only players I'm tagging this year.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pre Season 2040

Eliteserien_%20Overview%20Season%20Previ

For the first time we're on top, and that is great. Let's hope we can do what is expected of us!

Kautokeino%20IL_%20%20Senior%20Fixtures_

We did not play good in the friendlies this year.

The Squad

Kautokeino%20IL_%20Players%20Players_45.

Starting XI

GK

RB    -    CB    -    CB    -    LB

CM    -    CM

AMR    -    AMC    -    AML

ST

We have pretty good cover in every position. We're a bit short on players on the left side.

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox_51.png

The first upgrade to the youth recruitment in many years!

Champions League 2039/2040

For the first time we're in the knock out stages of the CL. We get PSG, the best club in the world at the moment!

Paris%20Saint-Germain%20v%20Kautokeino_%

A pretty close game, even though they had three more shots than us. I'm very happy though, scoring three away goals is very nice!

Kautokeino%20v%20Paris%20Saint-Germain_%

But look at this, 3-0 at home! Crazy result.

European%20Champions%20Cup_%20Overview%2

Next up, Barcelona!

One week before this game we lost both our best GKs, and had to rely on a U19 player. And not a good one.

Jorgen%20Carl%20Christian_%20Overview%20

Barcelona%20v%20Kautokeino_%20Overview%2

Man, I'm so annoyed that we missed a penalty. I feared it would be a bigger loss because of our GK, but he did a good job.

Kautokeino%20v%20Barcelona_%20Overview%2

And we're out! They only had two shots on the target in this game, and we might have won it if our GKs wasnt injured. Because the keeper did not do a good job in this game...

Very neutral...

On 1/19/2017 at 20:39, Warg92 said:

I just realised there is one thing I have not mentioned, and that is that we are the only team in Eliteserien that is Semi-pro, the rest is Pro!

Eliteserien_%20Stats%20Team%20Detailed.p

And by looking at this it's a miracle that we even are in this league :p

Where can you find this overview? Also great story :)

15 hours ago, ralala said:

Where can you find this overview? Also great story :)

Click on the league you are playing in, then on the top it says "stats", click there, then "team detailed" and then it's on the bottom of the page.

I went away for 2 weeks and suddenly I have like 10 seasons to catch up on...

And those were some very successful 10 seasons! Fantastic to have won the Europa League and to have made the CL quarter-finals already!

I think the reason you had a "crap" youth intake is because your club is now much bigger, so the players' star ratings are downgraded by comparison to your now pretty good squad. Get ready for more of these less spectacular intakes...

On 20.2.2017 at 13:56, noikeee said:

I went away for 2 weeks and suddenly I have like 10 seasons to catch up on...

And those were some very successful 10 seasons! Fantastic to have won the Europa League and to have made the CL quarter-finals already!

I think the reason you had a "crap" youth intake is because your club is now much bigger, so the players' star ratings are downgraded by comparison to your now pretty good squad. Get ready for more of these less spectacular intakes...

Thank you!

We have been very lucky with the youth intakes all the way in this save!

On 20.2.2017 at 22:49, Adonalsium said:

What I find amazing is how quickly you manage to play these out. How do you do it? In my game, playing out a season takes an hour... even when simulated. Non-simulated, many many hours. A day even.

Hehe, I have no idea how many hours I use per season, but when I want they go by very quick!

I think I have been on holiday five days in this save, and that is just to get by a couple of bugs :)

21 hours ago, deltablue said:

That was an epic PSG win!

It was very good!

Fantastic I have just read through the whole thread and come to the conclusion that it's the best I have read in a long time. I am managing Fredrikstad Fotballklubb and have found your save very informative....I hope I get the youth intakes that you have had. Very good work I applaud you. 

On 23.2.2017 at 09:28, totalfootball71 said:

Fantastic I have just read through the whole thread and come to the conclusion that it's the best I have read in a long time. I am managing Fredrikstad Fotballklubb and have found your save very informative....I hope I get the youth intakes that you have had. Very good work I applaud you. 

Thank you very much!

Archived