What are your early opinions of FMT

For what i read so far, i wouldn expect big differences between FMT16 and FMT17, at least for the tablet version.

New ME, updated Data Base, some new animations in the 3D game (but i suspect not as many as in the PC version), and thats it. :)

The hardware limitation in the tablets dont allow big improvements.

Perhaps we could have a bonus, like the editor, but i doubt it.

From the FMT PC version judging, you don't get that many "visible" improvements (something shiny that you see right away):

- it is more polished (UI, skin, etc.)

- match engine improved a lot (same as full FM)

Some "new" features:

- instant result mid-match

- let the chief scout handle scouting assignments (I don't think that was an option last year)

- social media tab (same as full FM)

- your face (same as full FM)

- new camera angles (same as full FM)

- new squad depth screen and team report (same as the full FM)

Basically you're getting an iphone 6S instead of an iPhone 6. There's improvements under the hood but it looks the same.

Just to add my own opinion: 

very worth it for myself - couldn't go back to FM16, definitely an improvement

you would need to check for yourself if it is worth it for you

Playing the PC version i don't see that much off a difference that jumps out. Being one of the guys that really wants the editor. That of course still won't happen this year. But the 64bit version makes a huge difference. Being able to play with almost all leagues loaded is fun and the speed of the game is very good.

I find the social media tab on the game so repetitive as in you get 1 positive tweet  1 negivative and one in between. But must say overall all is basically a  poshlised. Version of last years game so for me it's gone from a 3 star game till a 4 star out of five. 

Archived