4-3-1-2 Gamebreaker FM17 Tactic. By The Reckonist (not me)

@penza - I simply altered the players position on the tactic to whatever best suited them... e.g. Babacar wasnt best suited as a poacher but an advanced forward. As I interchanged midfielders some were not a match so I changed it so that it was to their best position. Nothing major really.

Only other thing to add - get a preseason under your belt using the tactic dont just dive in with it - enjoy

On 11/16/2016 at 11:14, IUsedToBeGreat said:

@penza - I simply altered the players position on the tactic to whatever best suited them... e.g. Babacar wasnt best suited as a poacher but an advanced forward. As I interchanged midfielders some were not a match so I changed it so that it was to their best position. Nothing major really.

Only other thing to add - get a preseason under your belt using the tactic dont just dive in with it - enjoy

Any chance you could post the link of the tactic? Thanks.

Not sure if I'm being stupid but suddenly my strikers keep swapping roles during the match. 

The person picked as target man pre match will become the poacher during the game and vice versa. I'm sure this didn't used to happen?  

Yep I thought it was a bug too - but one of the mods in the bugs forum had a look and its in the tactic - I tried asking the creator of the tactic about it but they never responded to my question on twitter. I thought they didnt swap either but apparently they do. I guess you can turn it off and see how you do.

It's a fun little tactic, has very little flexibility in it though it felt to me if the plan A isn't working. Works well for me in a network game where spending big money to mould the team around the tactic is the general jist. Don't think I'd consider it game breaking though, it relies on a lot of the same things as most very attacking tactics - an early goal and it becomes devastating against those teams chasing the game. If a team is playing for a draw though then it can quickly revert to a lot of long shots despite its intricate passing game. 

Like this tactic. Was looking for a wing-less and 2 up front tactic and this fits.

Took me on back to back promotions with Magdeburg (won 3. Bundesliga and runner up in 2. Bundesliga).

Struggling in 1. Bundesliga but that's more to do with tight fisted Chairman :D and promoted 'too fast' having basically good 3. Bundesliga and 2. Bundesliga players in the squad who are out of their depth at that level than the tactic. Survived 1st season in 1. Bundesliga by winning relegation playoff (finished 16th out of 18 teams).

On 11/29/2016 at 10:48, Jamesgrieve89 said:

For anyone struggling with the strikers swapping, Click on the player in your tactics screen, then go to player instructions. Remove the swap with ST option.

I can't actually see an option for this but they still swap in the 2nd half of every game, it's so annoying. Am I looking in the right place?

It should be an option here saying swap the ST's right?

346865eb09e66823cc925891a215e2f9.png

Click on the strikers and then player instructions, you can turn it off in there at the top left. It really doesn't make any sense for them to swap I believe it's an error in the uplaod, it's made no negative difference to me anyway. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived