J1 League season 2016 [WIP]

Hello~~

Here come The J1 league for FM 2017.

• The squads are for 2016 season.
  • Only the first division is made. 
    • i won't make below coz it's too much work.
  • I will release the database on FM2017 release (11.04)
    • i will add all facepack on later.
  • At this date, all players are created
    • i just need to make their history up to date.
  • I will update the database every year for FM release.

Spoiler

lx0tTPu.png

LyapsMf.png

9qttf2r.png

Only database no league rules. I recommand you to use it with Claassen work.

Yes, i was disapointed too (but also scared to have spend months working on this database for nothing if SI got the licence).

Fifa is released in Japan, and it compet against a japanese game : PES. So it was a very smart moove to get the jleague to make japanese peoples to choice FIFA over PES.

But FM isn't released in japan.

You sir, are a legend :) I just hope they are rated fairly and not overrated/underrated :) Do you envisage making face cuts for them too by any chance? I think a pack exists from previous J League from widehawk maybe you can relink the IDs?

As far as I know it is a widespread myth that the Japanese license was exclusive to Konami back then. From what I gathered (an official Si guy explained it), it was never about not being able to get the license. But it was the price, if I remember correctly.

tl/dr; it is possible for EA and SI both to have the license. Also back with Konami. SI chose not to.

I was also wondering, some players already existed in previous FMs like for example Kim Seung Gyu https://sortitoutsi.net/football-manager-2015/player/66000930/kim-seung-gyu, or Jung Sung Ryong, that now play in the J-League: 

Did you copy their real stats by any chance? It would be much better imo if they had their real stats which existed from past FMs 

14 hours ago, Persee said:

I was also wondering, some players already existed in previous FMs like for example Kim Seung Gyu https://sortitoutsi.net/football-manager-2015/player/66000930/kim-seung-gyu, or Jung Sung Ryong, that now play in the J-League: 

Did you copy their real stats by any chance? It would be much better imo if they had their real stats which existed from past FMs 

I remember that the past db made by the  japanese community had no stats, they just puted the CP and PA so FM generated the stats randomly based on the player position and for players that where playing in Europe in past FM's they just improved a little bit those.

4 hours ago, lustcrusader said:

I remember that the past db made by the  japanese community had no stats, they just puted the CP and PA so FM generated the stats randomly based on the player position and for players that where playing in Europe in past FM's they just improved a little bit those.

Im not sure which one you are talking about but the one that was made by widehawk himself for FM15 had detailed stats for most J League players, it's only in the FM16 converted versions that stats were gone 

1 minute ago, Persee said:

Im not sure which one you are talking about but the one that was made by widehawk himself for FM15 had detailed stats for most J League players, it's only in the FM16 converted versions that stats were gone 

I see, but the problem with the widehawk one was that there some OP japanese players wo had like 160 of PA like Usami or Genki Omae. But other than that the DB was so detailed as you said. I even remeber founding great young players in the 2014 version that are now in the real life top J-league players. 

Just now, lustcrusader said:

I see, but the problem with the widehawk one was that there some OP japanese players wo had like 160 of PA like Usami or Genki Omae. But other than that the DB was so detailed as you said. I even remeber founding great young players in the 2014 version that are now in the real life top J-league players. 

Wow I didn't check that, but those are some way too high numbers... It's really a shame SI can't make the league. At least I hope that this database will be rated fairly 

9 minutes ago, Persee said:

Wow I didn't check that, but those are some way too high numbers... It's really a shame SI can't make the league. At least I hope that this database will be rated fairly 

Same, yesterday i started doing my own update beacuse i got sick of playing in europe and K-league. This year i'm not buying FM so i'll update the j-league from what whidehawk did, from J1 to J3, whitout adding new players who weren''t in that DB because basically i don't how much good is a 18-19 player who plays with a reserve team. Also i removed the bug who makes basically all player who aren't a central defenders a defender.

I did copy some whidehawk detailed stats for some players. I created new players too.

It's actually hard to decide what PA should have a bad, good, super good japanese players.

What do you think about check south korean db and have a close PA range?

That's why i decided to make only J1, it will be more easy to update it and fix the stats according to players feedback.

It also more easy to work on every season, without get duplicate players.

On 20/10/2016 at 01:08, Persee said:

I just changed their contract to the jleague team, their stats are from FM16 february update.

21 hours ago, CaptainBanana said:

I did copy some whidehawk detailed stats for some players. I created new players too.

It's actually hard to decide what PA should have a bad, good, super good japanese players.

What do you think about check south korean db and have a close PA range?

That's why i decided to make only J1, it will be more easy to update it and fix the stats according to players feedback.

It also more easy to work on every season, without get duplicate players.

I just changed their contract to the jleague team, their stats are from FM16 february update.

Yes good idea to check South Korean DB, maybe Japanese players would be slightly better though. My idea is that there are more top South Korean level players in Japan than Korea, so it's a good idea to base yourself on that

CaptainBanana and lustcrusader:

Thank you for your hard work and cannot wait for your J League update to play on FM 2017.

I have also played the Captain Tsubasa database in FM, with the J League, made the game more exciting.

However, no one updated the Captain Tsubasa database since 2013 and even I tried to play it in 2016, there were bugs where Japan players are either goalkeeper / defender / forward.  

I hope someone can update that and to play in Fm 2017.

Your J League update will still make us happy.

Appreciated and support!  

Archived