Leagues World Pack: South America, Europe, North America, Asia, Africa, Oceania

47 minutes ago, claassen said:

No but, I don't work anymore with FM17, since 7 months... 

You must go to the FM18, to have files at the top and updated. ;)

Cheers, I can't get on with 18 so I'm sticking to 17. But as far as you're aware there's no issues with your league packs on 17.

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Any idea how to get the CONCACAF League working?

Do I only need to the have the 7 Central America countries, Mexico and CFU Championship in the editor data folder, or do I need to have them marked as playable/view only leagues in my save?

Edited by Kroenn
typo

4 hours ago, Kroenn said:

Any idea how to get the CONCACAF League working?

Do I only need to the have the 7 Central America countries, Mexico and CFU Championship in the editor data folder, or do I need to have them marked as playable/view only leagues in my save?

Is your game crashing as well on load?

13 hours ago, steakfaced said:

Is your game crashing as well on load?

Nope, but when I try to search for this league in the search bar, it won't show at all. It only shows the CONCACAF Champions' League, so I was wondering if I need all CONCACAF leagues to be active (at least as view-only).

Il y a 23 heures, Kroenn a dit :

Nope, but when I try to search for this league in the search bar, it won't show at all. It only shows the CONCACAF Champions' League, so I was wondering if I need all CONCACAF leagues to be active (at least as view-only).

I didn't create Concacaf League on FM17.

Only on FM18.

4 hours ago, claassen said:

I didn't create Concacaf League on FM17.

Only on FM18.

OOOOOOPS, I might have commented on the wrong thread. My bad, I meant FM18 xDDDD

Edited by Kroenn
typos, typos everywhere

Well I went and did a brand new clean install of fM, and tried installing these and now my previous save won't load without crashing...

Edit: I guess it has to do with the mac's limit on open amounts of files, given that I use the graphics pack. I guess I'll have to pick and hcoose which countries to load rather than have all available from the start :D

Edited by steakfaced

On 23/01/2018 at 07:46, steakfaced said:

Well I went and did a brand new clean install of fM, and tried installing these and now my previous save won't load without crashing...

Edit: I guess it has to do with the mac's limit on open amounts of files, given that I use the graphics pack. I guess I'll have to pick and hcoose which countries to load rather than have all available from the start :D

Not sure if you have solved your problem, but I had the same issue with FM17 and this is the workaround (note you HAVE to be fully understanding what the steps are for, otherwise it's very easy to get into trouble with the MacOS itself)

The instructions are here:

http://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/108174/how-to-persist-ulimit-settings-in-osx-mavericks

6 hours ago, a.panda said:

Not sure if you have solved your problem, but I had the same issue with FM17 and this is the workaround (note you HAVE to be fully understanding what the steps are for, otherwise it's very easy to get into trouble with the MacOS itself)

The instructions are here:

http://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/108174/how-to-persist-ulimit-settings-in-osx-mavericks

Hehe I actually saw the exact some website before and had no clue what it was telling me to do so I just loaded a limited amount of files after deleting tactics, saved games, etc. I guess I could've loaded a new game without a graphics pack and all the leagues, then added graphics after..Thanks tho!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...