[Suggestion] A few improvements

pedrosantos

- A better interaction with our staff when it comes to ppm training: quite often a coach replies " I don't think player X can do that" withou presenting any alternative (although sometimes he does). Coaches could suggest ppm according to the team style of play (fast transitions, positional play, and so on);

- Access to Player Instructions without having to stop the match (Currently its possible to make a sub without stopping the match just by clicking Make a Substitution and the match automaticaly stops, so something like this would be just fine);

- Better interaction with the Assistant Manager during matches: the feedback received is not helpful, frequently its the opposite of how the team plays (when playing short passing, we are advised to play more direct; when playing more direct, we are advised to play short);

- Scout Team Reports: I don't understand why opposition mentality, team shape, TI, PI, roles and duties are invisible. It should be possible to send a scout to watch a match (one or more) from a future opponent team and present all the data;

I feel the current next opponent team report not so useful as well. It should be able to tell us what is our relative strength/weakness, i.e. player X is easy to get enraged/their right back is slow and short and like to move forward, scout with good tactic attribute could suggest more like: their striker Y is very speedy and we should use A as central defender instead of B as B is slow.

In imagine in real the scout will give pages of report and it is for manager to decide which few bullet point is most crucial for the next match.

• 5 weeks later...
On 02/08/2016 at 19:58, pedrosantos said:

- Access to Player Instructions without having to stop the match (Currently its possible to make a sub without stopping the match just by clicking Make a Substitution and the match automaticaly stops, so something like this would be just fine);

I would like something like in FIFAM

582d89718a.jpg

FIFAM12pcSCRN3DMatchENG_656x369.png?cb=1

You see many options after you click on the player and one of them is for individual instructions. In the second image you see the player info open.

On 05/09/2016 at 18:16, tiago_wakabayashi said:

I would like something like in FIFAM

582d89718a.jpg

FIFAM12pcSCRN3DMatchENG_656x369.png?cb=1

You see many options after you click on the player and one of them is for individual instructions. In the second image you see the player info open.

Yeah, something like that would be fine :) or some other user-friendly option

56 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

I've always felt you should get more than just feedback from your Assistant in matches. It's not like he's the only other guy on the bench, there'll be other coaches and a physio too

This brought to my mind the image when a player falls down injured and the staff waves stuff at you he "he will recover"/"sub him" this would be nice in the future.

Yeah, to my mind, when a player picks up a knock, the physio who has treated him on the sidelines can say, "it look's like he pulled a hamstring, we should sub him", or "it's just a knock, he can play on" and then later on come back and say "the knock is really starting to impact PLAYER X, we should think about subbing him soon"

5 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

Yeah, to my mind, when a player picks up a knock, the physio who has treated him on the sidelines can say, "it look's like he pulled a hamstring, we should sub him", or "it's just a knock, he can play on" and then later on come back and say "the knock is really starting to impact PLAYER X, we should think about subbing him soon"

Yes, that is a good point. Both scenarios can be visual I am thinking. It should be live decision making.

Though game and the player is important, you seriously don't want take him off, you are getting updates that appear in writing from your physio who is watching him and you are watching the game overall not just your injured player. He can't convince you.

And it gets to the point of a obliged live sub in writing in which you have to pick a player in 10 seconds while he is limping off the field in order to bring your sub on before the ball comes back into play. You didn't send someone to warm up or make your call in over 5 seconds? No time to undress, so the sub will be on the sidelines until next whistle.

56 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

This already happens though.

Ok its not the physio but all that pops up during a match as assistant advice, the type of injury, whether he can play on or not & if you choose to leave him on and it gets worse you get another message.

• 3 months later...

Archived