[FM16] Evo FM 2016 Skin

pikawa94

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, mano76jl said:

why my win draw and lose icons show like this?

http://i.imgur.com/OOojDwX.png

Remove the skins you have in the graphics folder and delete caches, preferences etc from the user-application data folder. Had the same issue and this fixed it. Check out official fm 2016 site in faqs to how to delete the files.cheers!

Here is the link go to how to then PC 

http://www.footballmanager.com/support/faqs/football-manager-2016

hi i have 2 questions if anyone can help me

First IMG - how to put this tatics screen like the tactics before the game

Second and Third IMG - I make a few changes to match screen but when i go to titlebar press pitch and then full give me this error

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_5.png

Hi wonderful skin, Just one problem I wonder If you can help with.

On the player view screen when I select highlight key attributes nothing seems to happen. On other skins they are highlighted 

As you can see on the third picture they should be like that 

Other than that the best skin out there!!

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

On August 12, 2016 at 00:51, pikawa94 said:

@bloodandfire, I already solve this issue (found it one day after v1.2.0 has been released...). It's working on a default attributes http://imgur.com/6cBcNyJ but won't work on boxes. Can't find a solution. 

Can you upload a solution to that issue please, because I don't see the attributes highlighted even on default attributes? Thanks

7 minutes ago, yonko said:

Can you upload a solution to that issue please, because I don't see the attributes highlighted even on default attributes? Thanks

v1.3.0 should be available to download today. It's probably the last update of Evo Skin this year. 

Hello.

I've been trying some skins for sometime now, and I'm really enjoying this one.

Now I have almost no experience in creating skins for FM and all I do is some trial and error. I've been messing around with your skin, setting some panels to my taste, etc. 

I manage to highlight my boxed attributes, however the non boxed attributes no longer highlight.

Zk9bb7v.jpg

There's still the option to change between the 2 types of attributes.

As I mentioned before, I have almost no experience in skining whatsoever. However I would like to share my fidings to pikawa94, maybe it will help making both highlight options work.

First I removed the  widget "art player attributes panels" from inside the file "player overview panel" and add it to the file: "evo player overview attributes selector panel"

Then I discovered the id of the widget inside "evo player overview attributes selector panel" was messing everything. Changing the id of the "boxes" attributes widget to "patt" and the "non-boxes" attributes to something else, made my "boxed" attributes highlight.

Hope this helps somehow.

I have a little problem using this skin. For some reason every time I change the background and/or opacity, when entering the match or during a match, the game crashes out without any error info. It just randomly exits it seems. Am I the only one having that problem? And I don't have a problem using some other skins.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 28/09/2016 at 18:51, D_LO_ said:

Yep you're crazy... delete:

C:\Users\YOUR NAME\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\skins\SKIN NAME\graphics\pictures\kits\2d

clear cache, reload skin etc. 

Awesome! I shall give this a go!

Firstly great skin, love how clean it looks, but I've been having an issue or two with the tactics screen and the match day interface.

For whatever reason, I can't drag and drop players by clicking and dragging the position/role/duty column.  It just doesn't work.  It'll work dragging and dropping them to the position I want on the small 2D pitch to the right but not on the data columns themselves.

The other thing I've noticed is that on mine, during the match day, the popup menu for how the player is feeling (i.e. "Playing nervously/Playing with confidence etc) is bugging out.  It shows the players names but it doesn't show any other information and any attempts to resize the menu to make the width larger result in it just snapping back to it's original size.

Any thoughts on what's causing these?  Like I said, other than these small niggles, I love this skin and will probably use it exclusively if the niggles get ironed out.

Archived