[FM16] Evo FM 2016 Skin

pikawa94

9 hours ago, Conan21 said:

I also have a quick feedback too...

The inbox- it's a little difficult to see which items have been read and unread; an identifier (be it a slightly lighter shade or icon for unread would be cool)

I get the skin is designed to be dark, but it all seems a little too dark- but maybe that's just me!

That's true but it's really hard to do something with it. The boxes for unread and read messages are the same and I don't really know how to change that. The only thing I can change is a colour and a transparency of a headline text. That's what I've got right now. Hope it's much better. 

O9gQxQ9.png

6 hours ago, Conan21 said:

You wouldn't know if you can edit the colours of the Finances & Salary panel would you Pikawa?

i will take a look into it.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, pikawa94 said:

i will take a look into it.

Thanks mate! There's no hurry though, so if you've gt other stuff to work on by all means put this at the very back of your list :)

Loving the skin!

38 minutes ago, pikawa94 said:

Hmm... I don't know. Maybe but just like a mod or something like that. I'll think about it. 

It's fairly easy to do to be fair. Copy Player Attributes Panel from the FMC skin in skins.fmf, and take the attributes folder from "graphics\boxes\custom\attributes"

2 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

It's fairly easy to do to be fair. Copy Player Attributes Panel from the FMC skin in skins.fmf, and take the attributes folder from "graphics\boxes\custom\attributes"

It's already done in my first skin called CFM Skin so I know what's going on ;) I'm just not sure about look of this boxes with current layout. We will see...

2 minutes ago, pikawa94 said:

It's already done in my first skin called CFM Skin so I know what's going on ;) I'm just not sure about look of this boxes with current layout. We will see...

I didn't know you made CFM! Fair play man, two great skins.

I'd definitely use this if I didn't have issues with the rendering mode.

20 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

I didn't know you made CFM! Fair play man, two great skins.

I'd definitely use this if I didn't have issues with the rendering mode.

Thanks ;) Your work on TCS is also really good! 

Anyone knows how to edit a class (or a "default_widget_type") called "match_playback_control_container". Can't find this one... I'm aware that we have no access to this. I just want to change an appearance of this buttons from the deafult one...

EDIT. Already find a proper solution so NVM

New font makes some issues but I'm almost done with fixing them. A lot of buttons has been changed. I'm close to release v1.2.

Feedback as always really appreciated. Also if anyone of You got an idea to improve this skin - let me know. 

wWn2SU4.png

TWZ91Ef.png

@Willz71172, haven't got any screenshots right now but everything there fits properly and also looks nice for sure :)

@Yonko, in v1.2 only layout graphics are going to be available (sidebar, titlebar, action bar, action bar buttons and custom boxes/buttons). The rest will be updated in next small patches. But... I said it before - I'm not going to support a current panels look in 100%+ zoom. I don't have a tools to check how it looks on a different ratios and resolutions higher than 1920x1080px.

1 hour ago, willz71172 said:

pikawa can we get a option too have the sidebar change same colour as club your managing :)

I don't think so man - it will force me to change whole layout of the Evo Skin. Got no time for something like this.

About those boxes in attributes panel - I made something like this. Anyone can change a look with just two clicks. Right now only available in player screen but I'm sure that I can make something like this everywhere. Right now I need to think about attribute boxes look and colour...

uX7uzmO.png

WUVF9ot.png

9 minutes ago, orlyzao said:

v1.2.0 is making my game crash :( Wonder if anyone else is getting the same problem? 

In which moment? I will do everything to help. Just give me more informations. Also feedback from others will be appreciated. I haven't got that kind of problems.

For now I can just suggest to delete whole skin from "skins" folder. Open FM on a default skin and clear cache. Close FM. Unpack folder with Evo in "skins" folder and open again FM.

12 minutes ago, pikawa94 said:

In which moment? I will do everything to help. Just give me more informations. Also feedback from others will be appreciated. I haven't got that kind of problems.

For now I can just suggest to delete whole skin from "skins" folder. Open FM on a default skin and clear cache. Close FM. Unpack folder with Evo in "skins" folder and open again FM.

Yes, you are right! I had the caching option on for some reason and didn't realise that. Thank you. I absolutely love this skin.

Thanks man.

8 hours ago, Conan21 said:

Hey Pikawa, the TV Logo Selector seems to default to Canal + at the start of every game and after half-time. It's no biggie though. So far the skin looks very good

Thanks @Conan21 for a report. I will take a look what is going on with that.

@delboy035, thanks mate. Really nice to hear that.

Like Evo pop-up banner says I'm already working on next update (for sure I will keep doing that till FM17 comes out). I don't really like current pitch look in "Tactic Overview" panel. It's already reworked but I'm struggling with pattern choice. Maybe some of You guys can help. It's a small thing but I can't decide...

Mr5taN4.png

3 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

2 for me.

Where did you find these? They're great

They're all in FM16 files. Patterns are in "skins/fm-widgets/graphics/pitch/2d/texture/patterns". Different kind of grasses are in "skins/fm-widgets/graphics/pitch/2d/texture". I just merged them and it looks for sure much better than default look.

1 hour ago, pikawa94 said:

They're all in FM16 files. Patterns are in "skins/fm-widgets/graphics/pitch/2d/texture/patterns". Different kind of grasses are in "skins/fm-widgets/graphics/pitch/2d/texture". I just merged them and it looks for sure much better than default look.

Found them as soon as I posted the message :p

Haven't played much FM lately but as others have echoed, this is the best skin of the year. Should be proud of this mate. :thup: 

I think the second pitch pattern looks nice as well. 

I'm very excited for your FM17 work and would love to give feedback as always. :) 

Thanks for sharing opinions - second pattern will be added to skin. 

@tyler16, really nice to hear that. Your feedback was really useful. Thanks for that! 

Evo Skin series will be continued in FM17. Can't wait for that. Really want to see how new FM looks like to think about improving it. 

1 hour ago, pikawa94 said:

Evo Skin series will be continued in FM17. Can't wait for that. Really want to see how new FM looks like to think about improving it. 

After how well TCS has gone for me (Pretty much learned how to skin from scratch), I can't wait for TCS 2017. No doubt the new Evo Skin will look quality as well.

23 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

After how well TCS has gone for me (Pretty much learned how to skin from scratch), I can't wait for TCS 2017. No doubt the new Evo Skin will look quality as well.

Nice, i;ll be using TCS 17 :) if i get fm17 then.

On 8/8/2016 at 17:07, bluestillidie00 said:

55 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

You not creating your own next year?

Dunno if i can be arsed. Maybe, been making my own logo pack or was. just cant get in the mood for anything FM related at the min.  Might get back into it when the season starts

55 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

Dunno if i can be arsed. Maybe, been making my own logo pack or was. just cant get in the mood for anything FM related at the min.  Might get back into it when the season starts

I was feeling the same, lost my Nuneaton save where I was in 2027 due to a virus, but I started playing my Viking save and I've fell back in love with FM :p

Archived