[FM16][SKIN]Andromeda 1.9

theBantams

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It is indeed a great skin, theBantams!!

In 1.7b the stars are gone from the scouting reports you get in your inbox. You added them to in 1.6, but now they're gone.

About the weird red stuff I get in 125% zoom... I get that also when using OPZ Elite Skin also. Thought maybe it could help you track it down.

You can add the stars back. If you place them in andromeda/graphics/icons/custom There is 2 styles http://www.mediafire.com/download/alv3gk7c3cb41e7/star_ratings.zip

Im still not sure about this fault yet. Ive added a new preferences display sound panel to the game folder as that was the only thing I removed from 1.5 I will still look into this further maybe try a bigger screen

Hi

Thanks for this fantastic skin; really does bring the game to life. One question, I seem to have issues getting to the widgets in the match screen. When I click the bottom icon that lists the widget, when I move the mouse towards them there disappear. Am I doing something wrong.

Otherwise brilliant.

Thanks

Hi

Thanks for this fantastic skin; really does bring the game to life. One question, I seem to have issues getting to the widgets in the match screen. When I click the bottom icon that lists the widget, when I move the mouse towards them there disappear. Am I doing something wrong.

Otherwise brilliant.

Thanks

Will look into this and thank you :)

Could you please (or someone tell me how to) remove the CA/PA from the main profile ? This totally kills the brilliant skin for me right now :(

Using the altered (old) player overview panel (with the different coloured attributes rather than your background-system) you so helpfully provided (here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/oclid1bvn4i3av6/player+overview+panel.zip), i am seeing this after the newest update:

Cafezinho_.png

the face is cut off considerably, is the same for regular players as well (so not only regens). Could you help me out with an updated file or tell me how to quickly alter it myself ?

So basically it would be amazingly awesome if you manage to remove the CA/PA and change the rating display for me. Yeah, i know: Needy, needy ... ;)

2 smaller Issues i found:

1) Some of the text in the news items is awfully small

2) the search function for the mail/news box does not work

Could you please (or someone tell me how to) remove the CA/PA from the main profile ? This totally kills the brilliant skin for me right now :(

Using the altered (old) player overview panel (with the different coloured attributes rather than your background-system) you so helpfully provided (here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/oclid1bvn4i3av6/player+overview+panel.zip), i am seeing this after the newest update:

Cafezinho_.png

the face is cut off considerably, is the same for regular players as well (so not only regens). Could you help me out with an updated file or tell me how to quickly alter it myself ?

So basically it would be amazingly awesome if you manage to remove the CA/PA and change the rating display for me. Yeah, i know: Needy, needy ... ;)

2 smaller Issues i found:

1) Some of the text in the news items is awfully small

2) the search function for the mail/news box does not work

Thank's for the feedback. Yes to remove CA/PA Just place these 2 panels into the panels folder. Overwrite the existing ones. I have removed it for the next update but will leave it in the folder as an optional.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/mh1pybsq27ayrxa/Remove_CA.PA.zip

I think the regen picture being to big is waiting on a SI update to fix it. So Ive been told on my Facebook group.

I have fixed the search button on inbox, And all of the transparency issues for the next update. World menu and popup over info transparency also fixed. Also Fonts to. Set pieces now show during match as they were not working previously.

Unfortunately the problem with the red background at 125% zoom at high resolutions (2560x1440) is still there.

It is a real shame because the skin is really good, but this problem makes it unplayable

Im sorry I really don't know what to do or suggest with that. Can you remember exactly what version of the update it last worked ok on so I can compare them because I have no other way of test on that resolution

Thank's for the feedback. Yes to remove CA/PA Just place these 2 panels into the panels folder. Overwrite the existing ones. I have removed it for the next update but will leave it in the folder as an optional.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/mh1pybsq27ayrxa/Remove_CA.PA.zip

I think the regen picture being to big is waiting on a SI update to fix it. So Ive been told on my Facebook group.

I have fixed the search button on inbox, And all of the transparency issues for the next update. World menu and popup over info transparency also fixed. Also Fonts to. Set pieces now show during match as they were not working previously.

Thanks for the quick help :) Even more thanks if you manage to fix me the same screen with colored attribute (rather than the background) numbers again ;)

Regular pictures are also cut off (maybe marginally less). As said, this is happening due to me putting in a separate (old) player overview Panel that you provided a while back (to enable the colored number rather than the background colouring). Using the regular player overview panel the regen pics are still cut off, but by far not as drastic and the regular pictures show. So it´s not an issue with the current skin version, just the old panel file. Basically, a new player overview file with colored attributes would make it perfect ;)

Which stats? I thought I had fixed them?

In the post match the player stats for the respective teams (Everything is showing now, its just super bunched-up due to the name-column being super wide, likely that is the reason)

Im sorry I really don't know what to do or suggest with that. Can you remember exactly what version of the update it last worked ok on so I can compare them because I have no other way of test on that resolution

Version 1.5(DF 11) works without any problems. All other version s after that have the above-mentioned problem I'm afraid

Firstly, thanks for a great skin.

I am however having one problem. When I click on some players profile the game freezes and it dosent go to that screen. However, I can view other pages on that player, like contract, scout report, attributes and so on. It seems to be a fairly random which players this effects. When I change skins, the same players don't have this issue. Any ideas of what this could be?

Firstly, thanks for a great skin.

I am however having one problem. When I click on some players profile the game freezes and it dosent go to that screen. However, I can view other pages on that player, like contract, scout report, attributes and so on. It seems to be a fairly random which players this effects. When I change skins, the same players don't have this issue. Any ideas of what this could be?

could you try with This skin and see if you get the same issue.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/d7kda5au2x30ap5/Andromeda_1.9_test2.zip

This is a weird request, theBantams...

Do you still have a copy of v. 1.5 lying around? I think I'll maybe switch back to that until we figure out what's causing the stupid "red" in 125% zoom.

Yes sure. http://www.mediafire.com/download/kjacua289qk1q4d/Andromeda_1.5.zip

You could try removing the panels from the test skin in the link above and placing the ones from 1.5 into it's place for me and tell me if you have that problem. You may have to re launch the game for the changes to take effect.

Yes sure. http://www.mediafire.com/download/kjacua289qk1q4d/Andromeda_1.5.zip

You could try removing the panels from the test skin in the link above and placing the ones from 1.5 into it's place for me and tell me if you have that problem. You may have to re launch the game for the changes to take effect.

The red issue is being caused by something in the 'graphics' folder. Haven't found out what, but deleting it removes the red.

Edit:

Deleting boxes + buttons + button removed almost all the red! Still haven't managed to get the red away from the sidebar, but it's already an improvement! :)

Edit:

The last one came from tables.

So for anyone want to play with 125% zoom go to the graphics folder of the skin and delete boxes + button + buttons + tables.

This removed all the red for me!

The red issue is being caused by something in the 'graphics' folder. Haven't found out what, but deleting it removes the red.

Edit:

Deleting boxes + buttons + button removed almost all the red! Still haven't managed to get the red away from the sidebar, but it's already an improvement! :)

Edit:

The last one came from tables.

So for anyone want to play with 125% zoom go to the graphics folder of the skin and delete boxes + button + buttons + tables.

This removed all the red for me!

It's not by removing all of them it's by removing certain old paper.png files within them folders. Iv'e removed quite a few now and should have all this fixed for a next update

Also changed some things. New font especially.

cLl9DCb.jpg

Finally finished my first season and also generated the regen problem I couldn't fix before where his face big enough for the screen never mind the container it was supposed to fit in. :)

qfZZ5Hr.jpg

New inbox and processing colours

m9Y5WN2.jpg

Bs5zaue.png

And drop-down menus same in the header.

ksxDP4W.jpg

fixed popovers

4BGuQzt.png

Wow! Really looking forward to the new update! :applause:

Me too looks even better than the current iteration. One question re the widgets :did you manage to fix it so you can click on them re the in game screen?

Cheers

Great work

I have a problem in the preview match screen, after I've downloaded a new kits pack.

This is my problem

Arsenal_Southampton_Anteprima_Analisi_della_p.jpg

Why the away team kit is bigger than the home team kit?

1- How I can do to remove the team background logo?

2- Can I fix the size of the this columns to fit properly in that box (the first column a bit to left and the second a bit larger to show the role instructions)?

Alex_Oxlade_Chamberlain_Generale_Profilo.jpg

Bantz, any idea who to change the player name on the popout panel?

v4b5f9.jpg

popup information panel

<widget class="text" id="titl" style="bold, shadowed" alignment="centre_x, centre_y" multiline="false" font="title1" size="xlarge">

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="1"/>

</widget>

</container>

Great work

I have a problem in the preview match screen, after I've downloaded a new kits pack.

This is my problem

Arsenal_Southampton_Anteprima_Analisi_della_p.jpg

Why the away team kit is bigger than the home team kit?

1- How I can do to remove the team background logo?

2- Can I fix the size of the this columns to fit properly in that box (the first column a bit to left and the second a bit larger to show the role instructions)?

Alex_Oxlade_Chamberlain_Generale_Profilo.jpg

I will at the first picture and align it all correctly for release.

For the removal of the logo delete this code from art player picture.xml

<widget class="picture" id="lgtF" scale_picture="false" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="left" transparent="0.7">

<attachment class="test_setting_attachment" get_setting="show_badges" default_value="true" set_property="hidn">

<boolean id="value" value="false" />

</attachment>

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="0" />

<record id="object_property">

<integer id="get_property" value="mnpc" />

<integer id="set_property" value="file" />

</record>

</widget>

And to change the sizes go to player overview panel.xml and increase the width of this line

<!-- R -->

<container class="vertical_adaptive_container" offset="0" inset="0" gap="5" default_width="440" priority="2" mode="distribute_equally">

You code values might be different from my code but still increase

popup information panel

<widget class="text" id="titl" style="bold, shadowed" alignment="centre_x, centre_y" multiline="false" font="title1" size="xlarge">

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="1"/>

</widget>

</container>

Got it, cheers. I was looking at the player popup info panel.. doh!

2pocj8k.jpg

I will at the first picture and align it all correctly for release.

For the removal of the logo delete this code from art player picture.xml

<widget class="picture" id="lgtF" scale_picture="false" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="left" transparent="0.7">

<attachment class="test_setting_attachment" get_setting="show_badges" default_value="true" set_property="hidn">

<boolean id="value" value="false" />

</attachment>

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="0" />

<record id="object_property">

<integer id="get_property" value="mnpc" />

<integer id="set_property" value="file" />

</record>

</widget>

And to change the sizes go to player overview panel.xml and increase the width of this line

<!-- R -->

<container class="vertical_adaptive_container" offset="0" inset="0" gap="5" default_width="440" priority="2" mode="distribute_equally">

You code values might be different from my code but still increase

Really Thnks. I have deleted the logo, but i can't change the size of that column. My value is 440 i tried to change in 600 and 800 but nothing change, some advice? I have to deleted the string " mode="distribute_equally"> " too?

I need to exchange only the width of this column

Olivier_Giroud.jpg

The last thing, how to center the player portrait inside the box?

Really Thnks. I have deleted the logo, but i can't change the size of that column. My value is 440 i tried to change in 600 and 800 but nothing change, some advice? I have to deleted the string " mode="distribute_equally"> " too?

I need to exchange only the width of this column

Olivier_Giroud.jpg

The last thing, how to center the player portrait inside the box?

Ok try these panels and see if it's ok now

http://www.mediafire.com/download/801z3ff5e7vnovv/files_for_kilay.zip

Archived