[FM 15.3.2] 4-4-2 Record Breaking Plug and Play

I just imagined when I first made this tactics, and it turns out to be a blast. Tested with small and big teams. I'm not sure if anyone have the same tactics as this but I have to say I created this one personally. Take a try and give a feedback. This tactics is just Plug and Play with no OI.

EDIT: Make sure to change the Strikers' swap position with each other. Sometimes the tactics makes the Striker change with wingers, midfielder when you import it.

P42Tgr1.png

InjRve1.jpg

MBr5AHt.jpg

J5S1jHY.jpg

PBByzi1.jpg

I've changed team from Espanyol to Bayern, but the formation and instructions are the same.

O51rJee.jpg

9J4HQm1.jpg

FMF file:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/03kvu31rbre8elk/kiss_win_v3_4-4-2_custom_7A7438CC-3807-442D-8F67-97836D701E4E.fmf

Trainings? Left Wings is left or right foot? And the right?

I never bother with left foot or right food actually. For me, I just pick a players that have the best potential and current ability recommended by my scout. As for training, general is Balanced and set at High because I want my young players to develop fast. For Match Preparation, I set it to Teamwork and 20% preparation.

I am liverpool. My team seems to concede alot of goals away from home. Any ideas on shoring up the defence?

Ah yes, premier leagues. I also faced the same problem as you when facing against big clubs. Although I solve my problem by buying a top veteran CB because most of my defender are young wonderkid. You need to have at least one commanding defender with high mentality at the back. Other solution is to buy a top GK.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
could be due to fact it was created with different version of game(presuming you on fm16??)

but come to think of it I couldn't get this file to load in FM15 of the files I downloaded only 50% could be imported

Yes only seen now that this tactic is for FM15 and wont work for FM16, Just downloaded a fm 16 tactic and it worked

• 1 month later...

Archived