Any chance to activate the EIHL/EPL as playable league in a newer build? I know it's not the most rated league in the world, but given the amount of UK users that like EHM and you guys being in the UK as well it would be great.

I'd be interested in this but English leagues are a must for me personally. I know our standard isn't great, and we are not massively respected worldwide, but whilst this is a sport I know little about, I have been to see the Invicta Dynamos a couple of times. Obviously, they are below the top tier but I am sure if you opened up a British league user data would soon fix that for me!

We are looking to add more playable leagues during Early Access and naturally we are going to listen the community on suggestions on what kind of leagues they would like to play.

With the UK being the hockey capital of Europe it would make sense to add us on the game again :D

We are looking to add more playable leagues during Early Access and naturally we are going to listen the community on suggestions on what kind of leagues they would like to play.

it'd be great if EHM:EA had an editor with the function allowing us to add leagues/nation rules like Football Manager has.

Really hope to see the British leagues in at some point. My usually game tends to be a start in the UK and win a few trophy's, apply for jobs in Canada and try and put a good young team together in the juniors. Then I take an AHL job at an affiliate who's NHL team I like the look of before finally applying for the job in the NHL when it becomes available.

I'm all for the EIHL/EPL to be included at some point! fan of Nottingham Panthers myself so it'd be brilliant to see what kind of impact i could have, hopefully find a way around the Goon Squads of Devils and Clan ;) and them Steelers.

Will throw in my lot here for UK Leagues. Be nice to at least have Elite and Premier leagues as in the old EHM '07. Will throw money at the game if it means I can manage my hometown team MK Lightning!

Would be good to add the National Ice Hockey Leagues as well (Leagues 1 and 2) below the Premier. There is promotion and relegation between these leagues and that always presents a different challenge in a Hockey Sim IMO. (Plus I could play as the Oxford City Stars, my 'local' team!)

I'd also like to see the French League included, and I also saw a book recently about the Australian Ice Hockey League, if that's a going concern still then I'd like to have that in just for the novelty factor!

Probably to do with the amount of British players in the current database

Assuming you're using the TBL Rosters, there are enough players in the DB. It's just that their Reputations are so low that you need to use a larger DB setting (e.g. Full). Using the Full setting it is possible to coach Team GB.

The UK rosters are all up to date in the TBL Rosters and the ratings are fairly reasonable (I need to update them again however), so it'll be ready to go if/when the leagues are playable again. I'd love to see the NIHL-1 in game along with the EPL and EIHL. But I think NIHL-2 is possibly pushing it in terms of rating the players (it's at such a tiny end of the CA range).

It's funny how many people are requesting the UK leagues on here and on Twitter! :D

Archived