injuries ... Too exccesive perhaps?

teamdestroyed_zpsfafa260b.png

I started with a Norwegian club. As with other scandinavia clubs, they tend to have long pre-season and even before my season starts, my team is half destroyed and I have 2 more friendlies to play. In each game, at least two players got Injured. Sometimes from on field, sometimes from off field. 3 of current injuries you see up there are key players for me.

With 2 more friendlies to go, I am positive that I will lose at last 4 more players to injuries. All injuries are quite bad, every of them are out for 2 months at least. By time, my season starts, I may or may not even have 11 fit players.

This is actually a better restart because my 2 other restarts had it worse.

What is up with this...

How heavy /intense is your training? I've bumped my training up a few times and seen significant rises in injuries. When it's more moderate I see an awful lot less injuries. Also sometimes you literally just have bad luck. I had 5 first team players all injured once but I've also had pretty much no injuries for 6 months. Swings and roundabouts and training definitely plays a part.

It's moderate with few of them being given extra training for new position training. The ones being given extra training haven't been injured yet ironically.

The thing is that I've had a similar experience with FM 2014 as well which I think they eventually fixed silently.

It's moderate with few of them being given extra training for new position training. The ones being given extra training haven't been injured yet ironically.

The thing is that I've had a similar experience with FM 2014 as well which I think they eventually fixed silently.

No, there was no such "silent fix." Injury counts are below normal in FM and have been for years.

Grats, we have the same amount of injured players !

My situation is worse though since I also have a team 2 that plays in a competitive league which is Norwegian second division. I need my team 2 to stay up as well. There are only kids in team 2 but I can't afford injuries like this even in team 2...

I started a newly-promoted challenge in Norway, and I'm losing 2 players a game, and my player's fitness is carp because there were only 15 staff available to hire and none of them were Fitness coaches. I can't poach a coach from another team because all of them refuse to talk to me. There's only one coach who even has a fitness rating of 3...and all the players are complaining about fitness training. Norway...is not a good place for lower-league management. But the fjords...

Archived