Football Manager 15 Deals

With regards to the manual, it is not something I use but I had a check on Steam as I always thought there was a manual on Steam, it seems not.

I have FM 10,11,12,13 and 14 on Steam and of those FM10 and FM12 did have manuals while the others did not, or at least I can not see them, maybe they were available in game?

FM10 and 12 you can right click the game in your Steam library and then select the manual.

Anyway that could be something for someone at SI to answer.

The 1 thing about gamekeys4all is you have to use a VPN to activate the game, this is actually against the Steam rules.

Now the chances of you getting caught are very slim but if you are caught you do run the risk of your Steam account being banned, worth thinking about before you order.

• Administrators
The 1 thing about gamekeys4all is you have to use a VPN to activate the game, this is actually against the Steam rules.

Now the chances of you getting caught are very slim but if you are caught you do run the risk of your Steam account being banned, worth thinking about before you order.

Yeah I wouldn't do that, as said it's against Steam's rules and leaves you at the whim of Steam to remove your access entirely. I'd very much saving a couple of quid and going with someone reputable.

They're so bad in fact, I've removed the link posted above.

Ordered my FM15 last night from Grainger Games (just after the BETA was released at 5pm) for £24.99 and received my BETA code from them at 9.15am this morning which is awesome service. Just downloading the BETA now - can't wait. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived