leandrinho.jpg

Date of Birth: September 25, 1993

Height: 5ft 7

Playing Position: Centre Midfield

Current Club: Santos

Value: £230,000

Sale Value: £1M-£5M

Club Career

Leandrinho joined Santos FC's youth system in 2010, aged 16, and made his first team debut on 5 August 2012 in the match against Naútico for the Campeonato Brasileiro in which Santos lost 3–0. The next two matches, he started and was very well, receiving praise from Santos' coach, Muricy Ramalho. Later, he returned to youth team and helped them win the U20 Campeonato Paulista. On 16 August 2013, Leandrinho renewed his contract with Santos until December 2017.

In Football Manager 2014

Start of the 2013/14 season (14.1.2)

ppmm.png

October 22nd 2013 (14.1.2)

k7g9.png

As you can see I signed the kid for my United save, with the intention of training him as a B2B. He cost me around £5M, my scouts certainly thought he was worth it. In the 2 and a half months hes been at the club his every one of the stats for a B2B has increased by one, except for Decisions, Bravery and Acceleration. I have no qualms about that tbh as I'm sure they'll improve over time. Ideally by the time hes 24/25 I'd like to have the stats for a B2B at 15+. I'm sure others would train him differently for example he could make a useful Deep Lying Playmaker too, but I went the box to box route as I find a CM pairing of a B2B and a BWM work really well together.

For me he was/is well worth the £5M investment as his value has gone up £2M already not that I intend to sell him. I also raided the Brazilian League for other players, so keep an eye out for a few more threads cropping up.

Archived