FM14: Good Youngsters

Purefun

Name: Ben Davies

Position: LB

Club: Swansea

Value: Unsure

Sale Value: Unsure

Work permit?: N/a, he's Welsh.

I'm sure most people know about him already but it always seems to me that a good Left Back is hard to come by and the ones that I find that aren't at top clubs & worth tens of millions all fail work permits. At the start of the third season, Davies was in the last year of his contract, my previous scout report six months earlier had said £8-10m to buy him, but when I scouted again, it dropped to £3-4m and I managed to buy him for £3.4m.

I'm playing as Nottingham Forest, playing in the Premiership and I've got quite a good squad, so he's by no means my best player but since signing him, he's got the PoM award four times in seven games. His corner taking is quality & that few million has solved my LB problem.

He's down as the next Jinky (Jimmy Johnstone) too. Which means I was obligated to buy him on my Celtic save lol

With acceleration and pace as low as that? I would have him more of a AMC creator rather than a wing wizard.

I have a fully updated game with a large database and all the major European leagues loaded but half these players are not in my save...

I've tried saves with a variety of different English clubs and the databases are lacking the same players...strange

Name: Richedly Bazoer

Position: CB

Club: Ajax

Value:

Sale Value: 825K compensation

Work permit?: N/a, He is Dutch

He is looking like a real find for me, great stats in all the key areas, 12 in tackling, 13 in marking, 12 in heading, positioning 13 and many more in the mid-teens. Highly recommended by myself and he is given 4 star potential at Tottenham

Name: Marvin Morgan Jnr

Position: AMC/AM (RL)

Club: Waterhouse

Value: £1.1K

Sale Value: Unknown

Work permit?: Jamaican - Probably fail unless your nation is part of the COTONOU agreement

Fra9Q0N.jpg

Signed him a handful of times in FM13 for dirt cheap in the MLS. Could pull his weight in the Championship or similar quality nations, with potential to play in the Premier League mid to lower teams. Won't move in the first transfer window, as he just joined Waterhouse from Boy's Town.

• 4 months later...

Dorin Rotariu

DorinRotariu_OverviewAttributes_zps17b467a0.png

This guy was listed in the latest issue of World Soccer, so I looked him up out of curiosity. Looks like a fantastic prospect.

His scout reports state him as having the potential to be a 'leading star in the Premiership'.

Dorin Rotariu

DorinRotariu_OverviewAttributes_zps17b467a0.png

This guy was listed in the latest issue of World Soccer, so I looked him up out of curiosity. Looks like a fantastic prospect.

His scout reports state him as having the potential to be a 'leading star in the Premiership'.

He looks great at 17!

Archived