Released: Scott pratts fmc skin dark version

scotty1974

Haha ok bud. You're doing a great job.

Were you aware when extracting your skin it has the dame folder name as the full fmc (white) skin? (the white one that mirrors the default). I think this could be the cause of many mismatches with graphics and panels. Would it be simple to change your folder name for version 2.

I Flip back and forth between white and dark skins like I change socks! Lol

When I flip now I have to copy paste delete etc...

How do i go about doing this? If i change the name off the folder what else would i need to change to make it work?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you had read my post you would have seen i said i know it looks ok, i just want to know how to make it a little bit darker for my own preference
Sorry Scotty thought you meant for version 2...Didn't know it was for your own preference.:o

The kit panel looks a lot bigger in your first shot of the club overview than it does in mine, I'm using this skin with the same kits, does anyone know if this is a furthermore mod, or if there is one to make kits appear larger. Also in the third picture the club information overview screen the kits all fit perfectly, however on my version of the skin, the third kit is always obscured, showing only half the kit.

Does anyone know what i edit to change the font colour in the report file? As you can see from my screenshot below, it a creamy coloured box with black text but i have a good black report box i want to use with this skin but i cant seem to find where i need to change the text to white

2013-07-27_00005_zps4eedcbe7.jpg

Still one little thing to sort before release, ive spent several hours myself trying to sort it but i cant seem to find what to do, anyway here i am asking for help off anyone that know as i would love to get this skin released today but if i cant sort this i will not be releasing until i finally sort it.

Have a look at the screenshot

2013-08-03_00002_zps0ded0dc4.jpg

As you can see the upcoming fixture where to two club logos are has the teams names in blue above it and then you might not see it as thats what i want to edit is the part is a slight grey saying there is 16 days till they play , where do i find the part to edit the text colour off this, im thinking of a nice bright yellow so the team names etc stand out. Hopefully someone can help me

Great news, instead of changing the text colour to stand out ive used a light background layer so it stands out, ive put a darker one inside incase anyone likes it a little darker, heres a screenshot of the light one now

2013-08-03_00004_zps2a736516.jpg

Version 2 out in 1 hour :thup:

How do you change picture on start screen.

Have deleted pic you had and changed another to background, but, when I restart game it still shows original pic.

Apart from that, skin looks great, thanks for your hard work.

Dont you like women? lol

Anyhow get a pic you like call it background and then put it in your skin/graphics/main menu folder make sure its jpeg format :thup:

Very Nice skin Scotty..I like very much.....Two minor problems. First one when playing the match in 3D mode is it possible to auto hide the menu bar at the top of the screen.

Two at the bottom when you see a goal is scored or you get yellow card that part is in yellow.Any chance to change it to blue you cannot see when you get a yellow card

because of the yellow background

Very Nice skin Scotty..I like very much.....Two minor problems. First one when playing the match in 3D mode is it possible to auto hide the menu bar at the top of the screen.

Two at the bottom when you see a goal is scored or you get yellow card that part is in yellow.Any chance to change it to blue you cannot see when you get a yellow card

because of the yellow background

I will look into these for final version release in 2 weeks m8 :thup:

Right ive looked into the 3d mode auto hide the menubar and ive been told that no one knows how to do it for the FMC skin, i asked JackHammer aswell who has a light version of this skin out and he said he cant do it either so we will have to live with it but tbh i think it is fine but as for the yellow bar at bottom when teams are playing i will be able to change that hopefully it will be sorted today :thup:

Right ive looked into the 3d mode auto hide the menubar and ive been told that no one knows how to do it for the FMC skin, i asked JackHammer aswell who has a light version of this skin out and he said he cant do it either so we will have to live with it but tbh i think it is fine but as for the yellow bar at bottom when teams are playing i will be able to change that hopefully it will be sorted today :thup:

Thanks for trying Scotty...Like i said nice skin M8 thanks for your work.

Great skin! But, skin colors chosen in preferences doesn't apply for the custom attributes under players/staff profile. It looks like these attributes colors are unchangeable, where Low Attribute remains grey, Average Attribute green, Good Attribute yellow, and Excellent Attribute red. I m sure you get the picture. Any way I can change this? At the same time I get pictures of players despite that box for pictures in preferences is unchecked.

This is what I use:

1-5 Grey

5-10 White

10-15 Yellow

15-20 Red

Can I ask you something else: Is it only me or does this skin work badly in Windowed resolution? It looks like I cant see all info when I use Windowed mode. It gets better in all other resolutions.

This is what I use:

1-5 Grey

5-10 White

10-15 Yellow

15-20 Red

Can I ask you something else: Is it only me or does this skin work badly in Windowed resolution? It looks like I cant see all info when I use Windowed mode. It gets better in all other resolutions.

I tried thiese colours and they look terrible so if you want to use them just edit them in the settings like i did, i like mine the way they are :thup:

Hello,

Any idea how we can resize the PKD/Position column under quick subs here? ;-

ifvfo6.png

As you can see some of the positions (boxes) are too narrow to show the position picked on the "on pitch side"...

One other thing;-

Notice how the header cuts off Team, Pld,Won etc, etc and also the league table and overall buttons above the header has two arrows next to the wording...

e7mf0n.png

Hello,

Any idea how we can resize the PKD/Position column under quick subs here? ;-

ifvfo6.png

As you can see some of the positions (boxes) are too narrow to show the position picked on the "on pitch side"...

One other thing;-

Notice how the header cuts off Team, Pld,Won etc, etc and also the league table and overall buttons above the header has two arrows next to the wording...

e7mf0n.png

I dont jnow why your having this problem with the l;eague table as it works perfectly fine, heres a screenshot of my league to show you it works fine, ill look into PKD/Position for final update in about a weeks time

2013-07-29_00002_zps070ba76b.jpg

By the look of your screensjots youve changed font or youve also changed the size of the text size, thats your problem it is nothing to do with my skin also that will affect your PKD/Positions aswell

I dont think I have changed fonts? Unless Ihave done it by mistake... :)

Only thing I did ammend was the row height of the teams, maybe this has effected the height of the column as well.

well everything is working fine for me, so there is not alot i can do, im very happy with this skin i have a final update out in just over a week with a few minor tweaks then that will be it :thup:

well everything is working fine for me, so there is not alot i can do, im very happy with this skin i have a final update out in just over a week with a few minor tweaks then that will be it :thup:

Certainly a skin i have enjoyed using!

Just another little update about my skin to share with you guys, i have manager to get logos showing on matchday screen rather than kits, what do you guys think?

Logos on matchday screen

------------------------------

2013-08-08_00003_zps435c99d1.jpg

Kits on matchday screen

---------------------------

2013-08-08_00004_zps8e5084af.jpg

As you will notice kits a larger yes, but the problem is the text has to be the same colour of the gameplay titlebar at the bottom for some reason but still looks ok.

so tell me what one you guys would prefer to have in the final version due out in a week :thup:

Great skin,

I would love to use it but is there a way that the panels can be made almost transparent ? its too dark for me as i like to see the backgrounds without a dark overlay

Its not so dark if you dont use a black background wallpaper like i have done for a few screenshots, look at it with club backgrounds ticked

Rooney with a grass background

2013-07-27_00007_zps5f94ee4e.jpg

Van Persie with club background

2013-07-27_00005_zps4eedcbe7.jpg

I like all my panels transparent like steklo so i can see my stadium backgrounds clear without the dark overlay, what file do i need to change to achive this.

If i can get this sorted then yours is the best skin i have seen, its tremendous, i just like my skins transparent and brighter. I need it as bright as 10-20% opacity, how can i do this ? its the panels that are too dark.

Archived