[FM13.1]Fight For Athena V3❤❤❤(Real Madrid Style)♂♂♂--V3 is much better than V2

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Match Preparation: Attacking Movement.The amount of training is max:50%;but when the familiarity is full, change to 30%

At the beginning of all new season, please set all bonus to "high".

Try more matchs

The stability of Beta or Demo is very poor.

Currently trying this tactic out with Arsenal, first game was against montreal impact got dominated and lost 3-1, second match against Athletic Bilbao got destroyed 5-0. Going to continue using the tactic but not looking very good so far.

I have downloaded this tactics i have also changed the it too .tac, and put it in tactics folder then when you go to game and get that cant be imported,

Thanks

Did you extract the tactic file from the rar folder using winrar? or did you just rename the rar folder to a .tac?

definitely doesn't work in Away games against Similar/Stronger opponents.

at home it is much better but still not consistent against certain teams or formations..

hope you come up with a revised version Zero, as i have used ur tactics in fm12 and loved the creativity/stability of it.

JIA YOU!

at home it is much better but still not consistent against certain teams or formations..

hope you come up with a revised version Zero, as i have used ur tactics in fm12 and loved the creativity/stability of it.

JIA YOU!

Now only wait for the official version or 1310.

there are some problems in Beta. My tactics can't solve the problems

JIA YOU ☺

I know now

Notice:

It is not suitable for weaker teams.

I'm working for a version of weaker teams

I am 7 games into my season with Arsenal using this tactic completely since the first game of pre season and i have won 2 games and lost 5, all of the losses are pretty bad as I have lost by 2+ goals every time and have never scored in a game I have lost.

Seems this tactic does not work at the moment.

I am going to continue running it until the end of the season or I get sacked.

I am 7 games into my season with Arsenal using this tactic completely since the first game of pre season and i have won 2 games and lost 5, all of the losses are pretty bad as I have lost by 2+ goals every time and have never scored in a game I have lost.

Seems this tactic does not work at the moment.

In FM-Base

It's the best tactic I tried so far. Won Champions League and finished 2nd in Premier League with Arsenal (first season).

But I must admit

The stability is poor

I am designing V2

Please be patient

JIA YOU!

Do not agree with that one bit, I'm Liverpool...3-1 at City (Holidayed), Gooners away 4-1 and 2-2 @ Chavski (also includomg 0-0 at Goodison and 2-0 at White Hart lane in Capitol one cup with a very young team)

As stated by ZS, you have to be prepared to be very patient with this tactic.

KUTGW ZS

very good tactics promoted and won the facup twice with blackburn, euro cup with liverpool. i tend to use very young players with huge potential and i have performed very well considering. fun all out attack tactic, recommend. best so far by miles and ive tried most here.

very good tactics promoted and won the facup twice with blackburn, euro cup with liverpool. i tend to use very young players with huge potential and i have performed very well considering. fun all out attack tactic, recommend. best so far by miles and ive tried most here.

Thank you

O(∩_∩)O~~

But I can do better in V2

It will be released tonight or tomorrow

ZS, there are 2 V2 Home tacs Vs weaker teams, I assume other tacs are for away from home?

For example

If you lead the real Madrid, you can use "Home VS Weaker" against Barcelona at home

If you lead the Newcastle, you can use "Home VS Weaker" against Liverpool or Tottenham at home, you can use "Normal" against Manchester united, Chelsea or Manchester city at home.

For example

If you lead the real Madrid, you can use "Home VS Weaker" against Barcelona at home

If you lead the Newcastle, you can use "Home VS Weaker" against Liverpool or Tottenham at home, you can use "Normal" against Manchester united, Chelsea or Manchester city at home.

Thankyou, will test now..had much success with your beta version :)

alright thanks. testing your tactic with lvp right now. and btw, so i put suarez and borini as playmaker??

Yes

Plays like Rooney and Tevez in the real world

btw, your tactic is which one? FMC version or non-fmc version. the files you uploaded like got 8 tactics. o.O

the latest tactic. thanks.

They are all my tactics

Playing with 2 of the 4 FMC tactics (version 2) with the team Molde in Norway. And its going well so far, 10 out of the first 12 matches won. The problem however is away games. Getting owned stat-wise, but have gotton a few lucky wins. I doubt the lucky wins will go on for too long, but maybe it will get better away from home.

Playing with 2 of the 4 FMC tactics (version 2) with the team Molde in Norway. And its going well so far, 10 out of the first 12 matches won. The problem however is away games. Getting owned stat-wise, but have gotton a few lucky wins. I doubt the lucky wins will go on for too long, but maybe it will get better away from home.

It is not only lucky

Good team talks can increase the probability of victory.

Because my tactics for away games is defense, so goalkeeper has some performance opportunity, sometimes goalkeeper will become super goalkeeper like the AI,and take the best

but if you use "home" to play away game, then may concede too many goals.

I don't have a better idea.

Well im playing FMC so no team talks, which can be both a pleasure and a bit frustrating. But its still working well, and the away games is much better now. Most of the time im using the balanced tactic, since the home tactic is not working too well for me. Half way through the league now and im on top, 8 points ahead of nr. 2. Scoring loads of goals, which is nice and also conceding quite a bit. 18 goals in 15 league matches. Scored 39 in 15 league matches so thats awesome.

Its a fun tactic with lots of action :)

It's from FM-BASE

amazing tactic. despite having the 2nd highest amount of conceded goals in the 2nd league. it made me the brazilian hero.

Brazilian Hero

You achieved promotion from the lowest to the highest league in Brazil

being seeded as 15th in media prediction I totally outscored the whole 2nd division and even managed to win it in the end.

64477671201211050605333586932335178_009.jpg

64477671201211050605333586932335178_008.jpg

64477671201211050605333586932335178_007.jpg

64477671201211050605333586932335178_006.jpg

64477671201211050605333586932335178_005.jpg

64477671201211050605333586932335178_004.jpg

64477671201211050605333586932335178_003.jpg

64477671201211050605333586932335178_002.jpg

64477671201211050605333586932335178_001.jpg

64477671201211050605333586932335178_000.jpg

Well im playing FMC so no team talks, which can be both a pleasure and a bit frustrating. But its still working well, and the away games is much better now. Most of the time im using the balanced tactic, since the home tactic is not working too well for me. Half way through the league now and im on top, 8 points ahead of nr. 2. Scoring loads of goals, which is nice and also conceding quite a bit. 18 goals in 15 league matches. Scored 39 in 15 league matches so thats awesome.

Its a fun tactic with lots of action :)

More than my opponent into a goal

Please give the "Home VS Weaker" more patience

Its offense is very strong

Using Chelsea with the new formation without the R. A bit shaky at the start win on penalties in the community shield. Using normal all the way..maybe i'm doing something wrong? Not sure though

You are right

The home tactic is only suitable for home.

Two tactics's winning percentage is much the same

The home tactic can get more goal differences for home games.

I'm conceding tons of goals... away. Only away. It's like playing a completely different game when it's an away match. I know there was always a difference but not THAT BIG.. I suddenly feel like playing FM12 again and just wait for some patch.

It went well for a long time on my save, but not anymore. Managed to win the league, but ended the season with 7 matches without a win..Conceded 45 goals in 30 matches, and only one team was worse in the whole league. Scored 76 goals though and thats what secured me the title. Went from a win percent of 70-80, to 50 at the end of the season. This is with the balanced version.

I couldnt use the home at all in the end cause I was down 1-2 or 1-3 at half time every time I used it :-/ Weird season since I managed to win the norwegian league and qualify for the CL group stage in my first season, but still a win percent of only 50, a new negative record of games without a win and only one team conceding more in the league, lol. I dont know how many 3-3, 4-4, 4-3 wins or 3-4 defeats I had, but there were plenty.

What about the Tranings systems for this Tactic ?

See #3

The trainings are not very important for FM13

I'm conceding tons of goals... away. Only away. It's like playing a completely different game when it's an away match. I know there was always a difference but not THAT BIG.. I suddenly feel like playing FM12 again and just wait for some patch.

FM13 is more difficult than FM12.

At first, defence in FM 13 is broken, second, there is a bug where lower reputation teams plays better at home than higher reputation teams and that is why playing away sometimes is difficult and why low reputation teams are actually winning top leagues or Champions League...ME is full of bugs and players with high pace and accelaration just destroy any defence. But somehow it works only against you, not with your players, because your quick players during solo always go to sideline... :D

Third, this tactics is very weak in defence, you are open to counter attacks...Attacking is very unorganized and I would say "lazy", they just run forward without any plan...Both your wingers have the same instruction, so they just solo like crazy, dont support anyone, dont cross very often...The striker, is out of game, he does not involve in matches too much. You have no defensive midfielders, they both just attack and you are very vulnerable to counter attacks, especially against players with high pace. All players just go forward and only 2 CB stay back. In my case, only Ramos and Pepe and because, the defence in FM13 is broken, any attacker with pace just ran through them and I concended lot of goals.

I tried it with RM, my sqaud was:

Benzema/Higuain

Ronaldo Ozil/Kaka Di Maria

Modric Alonso

Marcelo Pepe Ramos Arbeloa

Friendlies looked promising, but then I just got destroyed by Barcelona, got another manita, lost 1-6...Messi 5 goals, all from counter attacks. Usually, I won every game at home, but only because you have better and worldclass team and playing against underdogs.

Your AMC, is somehow invisible during matches, in my case Ozil and Kaka. Dont know why, but this is caused by ME, they simply dont try to give killer passes behind the defence very often..Instead of this, they just turn back and pass to defenders :mad:

U need to rework the tactic. But what to say, most of the flaws with your tactic are caused by bugs in ME. I tested it with RM and City and I saw the same as with every tactics, my team attacks, another team just plays deep, defends with 8 players and 2 other counter attack and both of us play just barca style. If they fix the engine, maybe it will work, who knows.

At first, defence in FM 13 is broken, second, there is a bug where lower reputation teams plays better at home than higher reputation teams and that is why playing away sometimes is difficult and why low reputation teams are actually winning top leagues or Champions League...ME is full of bugs and players with high pace and accelaration just destroy any defence. But somehow it works only against you, not with your players, because your quick players during solo always go to sideline... :D

……

Thanks for your advice.

Tactical discipline?

I prefer creative.

I like to see MC and full-backs can goal.

and I have some questions.

Did you use V2 ?

Why don't you take my advice?

You can't play the formation of its maximum power.

Ronaldo /Higuain

Benzema/Higuain Ozil/Kaka Di Maria

Kaka/Modric

Alonso

Ramos Albiol/Varane Pepe Marcelo

Playmaker : ST (Ronaldo/Higuain)

Plays like Rooney in Manchester United ago

Distinction

Tactic with "R" prefix means place your ST who use left leg to the right side, advantage to finishing and direct pass.

When the odds are in favourite of you at home, use "Home VS Weaker", when the odds are against you, use "Normal".*

For example

If you lead Real Madrid, you can use "Home VS Weaker" against Barcelona at home

If you lead Newcastle, you can use "Home VS Weaker" against Liverpool, Tottenham or Arsenal at home, you can use "Normal" against Manchester united, Chelsea or Manchester City at home.

Always use "Normal" for away matches

6447767120121104104756034.png

It's from FM-BASE

Currently 3 points clear with 7 wins from 10 with Blackburn in the championship on the demo in Classic Mode. Its absolutely sick how many goals Jordan Rhodes is scoring! Just like in real life he seems to find himself in the right position at the right time and having off the ball stats of 16 and composure of 15 is working wonders in this league.

The football played is great to watch although I'm using orthodox wingbacks (not changed anything but left on left and right on right in terms of preferred foot).

Got some cracking loans in which have fitted in nicely into the formation namely Fabio Grosso (old but has played brilliantly in place of the injured Martin Olssen), David Fox who is a solid DM but has scored a screamer already this season. Michael Mancienne who's rotated in with my other CBs and Stephen Kelly who has become my main wingback as that was my weakest position.

The array of attacking talent in the squad is unreal for this division so its not a surprise that we're dominating possession in most matches.

A really good, fun to watch tactic this and highly recommended.

and

In order to make you more convenient to use tactics,

I will simply analyze some big teams of Europe's top league since tonight.

For example, Manchester united,Manchester city, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Newcastle, Dortmund...

Archived