FM WeeGiE - Summer Transfer Update Thread

Michael F

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply
brilliant update so far, are you going to be doing pro/rel in spain as villareal are still in the top division? ive done it my self for now.

thanks in advance

Yes that will be updated but there's still the 3rd place playoff to be played yet

Lads,

Loving the update but Rangers are still starting with minus 10 pts, this took effect last season and providing we are out of admin as expected there will be no 10 point deduction next year, can this be removed for the next release?

Cheers again,

Chris

All looks good. Just one thing, are you able to adjust the numbers of subs outside the Premier League? It was just 5 last season but has been increased back to 7 for next season.

It can be done but it requires totally redoing all the leagues which to be fair is to bigger job and more so a pain in arse :)

It can be done but it requires totally redoing all the leagues which to be fair is to bigger job and more so a pain in arse :)

No problem, did not realise how much work it would take! Will just have to get in the Premier League :D

I am busy setting up a new website so everything is a bit all over the place at the minute, the website is partially up so you can still download the update www.fmweegie.co.uk is still the link.

The forums are a bit all over the place still as im trying to get a subdomain set up for there as the website & forums are separate.

Is Hazard A) In the reserves and B) Listed for loan on everybody else's saves or is it just mine? Just thought he would be in their first team

I'l check on our master db, sometimes players do start there at start but move into 1st team after a few weeks but if hes there at start of season we might have to boost his rep a little

English Football League reverting to seven subs on the bench from next season. See here.

Ya we know about that SB but unfortunaly we might not be able to add it to our update as it means totally redoing all football leagues :( we thought it might be in nation rules but its not

Ya we know about that SB but unfortunaly we might not be able to add it to our update as it means totally redoing all football leagues :( we thought it might be in nation rules but its not

i done my magic again:thup:

80055798.jpg

For those asking if they can help out as a scout, please see below, we are not currently recruiting editors but will post if anything changes.

FM WeeGiE are looking for scouts to help out with the Football Manager Update.

Main Duties

- Searching for football related news on the internet such as transfers, loans, injuries, bans etc and posting them onto the fm weegie forum.

Person Specification

- You must have a strong interest in the Football Manager Series.

- Attention to detail

- Write in fluent English

- Good at researching reliable information from websites (BBC, SKY etc)

- Work well within a team

Other

Obviously as we are an update by the community for the community, we do not pay.

If you are interested please send me an email to richie(at)fmweegie.co.uk with the following info:

Name:

Nationality:

What country you would like to scout:

Why you would be a good scout?

Thanks guys

Richie

P.S. Please bear in mind we do have some scouts in place so the country you would be interested in could well be scouted already.

Odd one concerning Barnet.

Martin Allen is still in the game as the manager (and also is at the club according to Wikipedia - but we know how unreliable that is). However, the Barnet website has no manager listed in it's 'Who's who' page of club officials and there is a news article saying the club continue to search for a new manager.

I have searched the web but cannot find anything official to say that MA actually left the role?

Archived